Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 33053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31403

    Re: Mulan was Top Tier Throat provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Boobluver69  [View Original Post]
    She was amazing. Any word if she is still around?
    Mulan retired several years ago. Again read the postings search: Mulan.

  2. #31402
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    The last couple of times Maddie has posted she is showing screenshots of her conversations. Granted some of those guys were being Dicks but just FYI if you reach out to her, she might put you on blast if she doesn't like how the convo goes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...u/437640777865
    I have seen her many times. Always a good time but she is an acquired taste. I have only seen her once since she moved to Wolcott. The location was just inconvenient for me, especially since her comms are not always great.

  3. #31401
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    How many of you have actually engaged with the guys involved?

    I've engaged directly over text and in person with schedulers, boyfriends, husbands, and even parents. Yes, even parents. For the most part these guys are just looking out for the safety of their girls and not looking to pressure you or rob you. I'm not saying engaging will get you any perks but allows for a more relaxed situation as the majority of cases that I've been involved in. I like the no surprises aspect and showing mutual safety and respect. If being aware of their presence bothers you, it can cause you to have anxiety during the session and may decide not to repeat when the service was overall good.
    That's an interesting consideration. I've only engaged once with the boyfriend / handler in-person. A few times over texts. I've briefly spoken with Lori / Barbie's boyfriend before, and he's pretty chill, honestly, no issues there. I'm also a big fan of no surprises. The presence of the guy staring me down either before / after is not my favorite. But totally appreciate your perspective. I like the idea of getting the awkward out of the way.

  4. #31400
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    Man, I don't love it when the boyfriend or handler is very visible. I remember the last time I saw the LA Nurse and her boyfriend was watching me as I was leaving. He was pseudo-hiding under the stairs at the Carrier Lodge off the Pike, and the whole vibe just sort of creeped me out. I don't have any sort of illusions that there aren't guys in the picture, but the boyfriends can be a bit much.

    I've wanted to see Nikki based on reviews, but assuming her boyfriend is the same guy in her Facebook photos. That's a pretty big guy to try and de-escalate should something crop up. I get wanting to be protective of the girls, but he can just as easily scope you out from afar, and give her the heads up. Him being visible is either intentional for intimidation, or worst case if he's on something, could lead to unnecessary escalation. My $. 02, anyways.
    How many of you have actually engaged with the guys involved?

    I've engaged directly over text and in person with schedulers, boyfriends, husbands, and even parents. Yes, even parents. For the most part these guys are just looking out for the safety of their girls and not looking to pressure you or rob you. I'm not saying engaging will get you any perks but allows for a more relaxed situation as the majority of cases that I've been involved in. I like the no surprises aspect and showing mutual safety and respect. If being aware of their presence bothers you, it can cause you to have anxiety during the session and may decide not to repeat when the service was overall good.

  5. #31399
    Quote Originally Posted by RafaNadal  [View Original Post]
    Saw him pull in looking at me on the phone. Once he hung up nikki told me to come in. Almost bailed. Looks like hes nearby watching. Such a sweetheart, unfortunately bad choices.
    Man, I don't love it when the boyfriend or handler is very visible. I remember the last time I saw the LA Nurse and her boyfriend was watching me as I was leaving. He was pseudo-hiding under the stairs at the Carrier Lodge off the Pike, and the whole vibe just sort of creeped me out. I don't have any sort of illusions that there aren't guys in the picture, but the boyfriends can be a bit much.

    I've wanted to see Nikki based on reviews, but assuming her boyfriend is the same guy in her Facebook photos. That's a pretty big guy to try and de-escalate should something crop up. I get wanting to be protective of the girls, but he can just as easily scope you out from afar, and give her the heads up. Him being visible is either intentional for intimidation, or worst case if he's on something, could lead to unnecessary escalation. My $. 02, anyways.

  6. #31398
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    The last couple of times Maddie has posted she is showing screenshots of her conversations. Granted some of those guys were being Dicks but just FYI if you reach out to her, she might put you on blast if she doesn't like how the convo goes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...u/437640777865
    All 4 texts were using text apps. Smart choice. Sadly, one of those has a registered name attached. Hopefully an alias. Case in point. Use text apps and remain anonymous or face the potential of being outted by an escort.

    Side note, if you berate an escort, that says a lot about you. Just move along and stop giving them attention if you aren't interested, get rejected, or feel disrespected. It really shows your own insecurity. Quiet strength.

  7. #31397

    Maddie's posts

    The last couple of times Maddie has posted she is showing screenshots of her conversations. Granted some of those guys were being Dicks but just FYI if you reach out to her, she might put you on blast if she doesn't like how the convo goes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...u/437640777865
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTYyMjU1ZTkyYTZjOTNjM2QxZDcyZTg5NmQyNzg4Y2ZhYzQxMzE.jpg‎   TMTY5NjgxNDdlYjk5M2VmOGU0NTcwZWY0MzI4YjdiZjFiZDljMTg.jpg‎  

  8. #31396
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    $. 8 =$180.

    $$. 4 =$240.

    $$$ 6 =$360.

    .8 would equal $80.

    It makes as much sense security wise as L1, L2, and so on, when the code is decoded on the same site it's used. LOL.
    Thank you guys. I should have figured that out. Stupid of me. I think being in the game so long is getting to me!!

  9. #31395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    $=100 it's an arbitrary code that's confusing to many. I think it's archaic and believed to "exonerate" of any wrong doing, just my take.
    Right up there with "roses".

  10. #31394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    I didn't understand the 8,4, and 6. That throws me off. What does that mean?
    $. 8 =$180.

    $$. 4 =$240.

    $$$ 6 =$360.

    .8 would equal $80.

    It makes as much sense security wise as L1, L2, and so on, when the code is decoded on the same site it's used. LOL.

  11. #31393

    Abbreviations

    Check out the abbreviations under the abbreviations tab at the top of this web page.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    I didn't understand the 8,4, and 6. That throws me off. What does that mean?

  12. #31392
    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    $=100 it's an arbitrary code that's confusing to many. I think it's archaic and believed to "exonerate" of any wrong doing, just my take.
    I didn't understand the 8,4, and 6. That throws me off. What does that mean?

  13. #31391

    Yes. This is "Medusa"

    I first "met" her on SA prob about ten years ago. Very nice, sent nudes, good conversation. At the time. She was a functioning member of society but with her share of issues. She no-showed for a date, so I broke contact. A year is so after that, I saw that she was on STG and I decided to get together for "old times sake. " I will say that the service was excellent.

    "Tori" is pretty close to her government name. Well, much moreso than Medusa.

  14. #31390
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand your listed donations. ?
    $=100 it's an arbitrary code that's confusing to many. I think it's archaic and believed to "exonerate" of any wrong doing, just my take.

  15. #31389
    I made a mistake, her donations were: $. 8, $$. 4, and $$$ 6 for qv, hhr, and hr respectively.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand your listed donations. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape