Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 1110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 33032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31397

    Maddie's posts

    The last couple of times Maddie has posted she is showing screenshots of her conversations. Granted some of those guys were being Dicks but just FYI if you reach out to her, she might put you on blast if she doesn't like how the convo goes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...u/437640777865
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTYyMjU1ZTkyYTZjOTNjM2QxZDcyZTg5NmQyNzg4Y2ZhYzQxMzE.jpg‎   TMTY5NjgxNDdlYjk5M2VmOGU0NTcwZWY0MzI4YjdiZjFiZDljMTg.jpg‎  

  2. #31396
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    $. 8 =$180.

    $$. 4 =$240.

    $$$ 6 =$360.

    .8 would equal $80.

    It makes as much sense security wise as L1, L2, and so on, when the code is decoded on the same site it's used. LOL.
    Thank you guys. I should have figured that out. Stupid of me. I think being in the game so long is getting to me!!

  3. #31395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    $=100 it's an arbitrary code that's confusing to many. I think it's archaic and believed to "exonerate" of any wrong doing, just my take.
    Right up there with "roses".

  4. #31394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    I didn't understand the 8,4, and 6. That throws me off. What does that mean?
    $. 8 =$180.

    $$. 4 =$240.

    $$$ 6 =$360.

    .8 would equal $80.

    It makes as much sense security wise as L1, L2, and so on, when the code is decoded on the same site it's used. LOL.

  5. #31393

    Abbreviations

    Check out the abbreviations under the abbreviations tab at the top of this web page.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    I didn't understand the 8,4, and 6. That throws me off. What does that mean?

  6. #31392
    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    $=100 it's an arbitrary code that's confusing to many. I think it's archaic and believed to "exonerate" of any wrong doing, just my take.
    I didn't understand the 8,4, and 6. That throws me off. What does that mean?

  7. #31391

    Yes. This is "Medusa"

    I first "met" her on SA prob about ten years ago. Very nice, sent nudes, good conversation. At the time. She was a functioning member of society but with her share of issues. She no-showed for a date, so I broke contact. A year is so after that, I saw that she was on STG and I decided to get together for "old times sake. " I will say that the service was excellent.

    "Tori" is pretty close to her government name. Well, much moreso than Medusa.

  8. #31390
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand your listed donations. ?
    $=100 it's an arbitrary code that's confusing to many. I think it's archaic and believed to "exonerate" of any wrong doing, just my take.

  9. #31389
    I made a mistake, her donations were: $. 8, $$. 4, and $$$ 6 for qv, hhr, and hr respectively.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand your listed donations. ?

  10. #31388

    Lacey aka Chloe

    Correction on donations: it should be $. 8, $$. 4, and $$$ 6 for qv, hhr, and hr respectively.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures look good so I wanted to check her out. After trying to reach out to her for days, this was my last attempt and it worked out but I hoped it didn't.

    After delay upon delay, she let me know that she was going and get the keys and then the come on in message. Once I was there she lit a cigarette up without asking. Then she asked if I wanted porn on and put some on. Some light kissing She did not remove all of her clothes. Seems like she didn't have any boobs. The initial BBBJ was okay but she stopped once we changed to 69. On came the hat and tried mish and cg. She then told me that I'm too big. WTF. I am by no way big but average. She then started to give me a HJ. She could not get me to finish so she asked me to self service myself and tell her when I'm about to come so she's take over. She did take over the HJ when I was about to come. She was not GFE with me but as with any of the girls YMMV.

    She does look like the pictures. I think that her missing arm affects the session as there are things that she cannot do and I had to do whereby with other girls they would do it. Her donations are $. 8, $$. 4, and $$ 6.

    I would not be repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/790217759340

  11. #31387

  12. #31386
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures look good so I wanted to check her out. After trying to reach out to her for days, this was my last attempt and it worked out but I hoped it didn't.

    After delay upon delay, she let me know that she was going and get the keys and then the come on in message. Once I was there she lit a cigarette up without asking. Then she asked if I wanted porn on and put some on. Some light kissing She did not remove all of her clothes. Seems like she didn't have any boobs. The initial BBBJ was okay but she stopped once we changed to 69. On came the hat and tried mish and cg. She then told me that I'm too big. WTF. I am by no way big but average. She then started to give me a HJ. She could not get me to finish so she asked me to self service myself and tell her when I'm about to come so she's take over. She did take over the HJ when I was about to come. She was not GFE with me but as with any of the girls YMMV.

    She does look like the pictures. I think that her missing arm affects the session as there are things that she cannot do and I had to do whereby with other girls they would do it. Her donations are $. 8, $$. 4, and $$ 6.

    I would not be repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/790217759340
    I don't understand your listed donations. ?

  13. #31385

    Lacey aka Chloe

    Her pictures look good so I wanted to check her out. After trying to reach out to her for days, this was my last attempt and it worked out but I hoped it didn't.

    After delay upon delay, she let me know that she was going and get the keys and then the come on in message. Once I was there she lit a cigarette up without asking. Then she asked if I wanted porn on and put some on. Some light kissing She did not remove all of her clothes. Seems like she didn't have any boobs. The initial BBBJ was okay but she stopped once we changed to 69. On came the hat and tried mish and cg. She then told me that I'm too big. WTF. I am by no way big but average. She then started to give me a HJ. She could not get me to finish so she asked me to self service myself and tell her when I'm about to come so she's take over. She did take over the HJ when I was about to come. She was not GFE with me but as with any of the girls YMMV.

    She does look like the pictures. I think that her missing arm affects the session as there are things that she cannot do and I had to do whereby with other girls they would do it. Her donations are $. 8, $$. 4, and $$ 6.

    I would not be repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/790217759340
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Babe.jpg‎  

  14. #31384
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly he is her new fiance. What a sweetheart and terrific guy-quite the catch. Doesn't want her doing bare or Greek but ok to su**ck and fu**k as many guys as you want while I sit on my lazy ass and pimp you out as my personal ATM machine to support my habit. Had to draw the line somewhere!! What a catch for Nicole-so lucky to have him in her life. SMH. Poor girl will never learn-not the brightest bulb out there and easily taken advantage of unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to provide an update regarding my recent visit with Nikki Rose aka Dragon Lady.

    Nikki was upfront in sharing that she no longer offers bareback CIP. Nikki explained that she recently bailed her boyfriend out of jail, and he is uncomfortable with her providing that option. I appreciated her honesty and the fact that Niki informed me before any payment was made, though I ultimately decided to leave.

    Additionally, the rates have increased:

    - Quick Visit (QV): $100 (previously $70).

    - Half Hour (HH): $180.

    - Full Hour (HR): $300.

    While Nikki remains a great provider, I will be looking for a new provider who offers the specific services I am seeking.

    Below is the active STG ad. Attached is a screenshot photos are recent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/382829740266

    I've also posted the information in the Bareback girls thread.
    Saw him pull in looking at me on the phone. Once he hung up nikki told me to come in. Almost bailed. Looks like hes nearby watching. Such a sweetheart, unfortunately bad choices.

  15. #31383

    Mulan

    She was amazing. Any word if she is still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    You missed out on a real legendary throat expert known as Mulan. Check the thread search. Also see attached.

    Mulan easily puts everyone one of these providers to shame.

    Anyways good luck on your search for experts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape