Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 33034
-
02-23-26 13:04 #31399Senior Member

Posts: 144Man, I don't love it when the boyfriend or handler is very visible. I remember the last time I saw the LA Nurse and her boyfriend was watching me as I was leaving. He was pseudo-hiding under the stairs at the Carrier Lodge off the Pike, and the whole vibe just sort of creeped me out. I don't have any sort of illusions that there aren't guys in the picture, but the boyfriends can be a bit much.
Originally Posted by RafaNadal
[View Original Post]
I've wanted to see Nikki based on reviews, but assuming her boyfriend is the same guy in her Facebook photos. That's a pretty big guy to try and de-escalate should something crop up. I get wanting to be protective of the girls, but he can just as easily scope you out from afar, and give her the heads up. Him being visible is either intentional for intimidation, or worst case if he's on something, could lead to unnecessary escalation. My $. 02, anyways.
-
02-23-26 12:48 #31398Senior Member

Posts: 1531All 4 texts were using text apps. Smart choice. Sadly, one of those has a registered name attached. Hopefully an alias. Case in point. Use text apps and remain anonymous or face the potential of being outted by an escort.
Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs
[View Original Post]
Side note, if you berate an escort, that says a lot about you. Just move along and stop giving them attention if you aren't interested, get rejected, or feel disrespected. It really shows your own insecurity. Quiet strength.
-
02-23-26 12:19 #31397Senior Member

Posts: 172Maddie's posts
The last couple of times Maddie has posted she is showing screenshots of her conversations. Granted some of those guys were being Dicks but just FYI if you reach out to her, she might put you on blast if she doesn't like how the convo goes.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...u/437640777865
-
02-23-26 10:27 #31396Senior Member

Posts: 356Thank you guys. I should have figured that out. Stupid of me. I think being in the game so long is getting to me!!
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 09:42 #31395Senior Member

Posts: 1233Right up there with "roses".
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 09:41 #31394Senior Member

Posts: 1233$. 8 =$180.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
$$. 4 =$240.
$$$ 6 =$360.
.8 would equal $80.
It makes as much sense security wise as L1, L2, and so on, when the code is decoded on the same site it's used. LOL.
-
02-23-26 09:03 #31393Senior Member

Posts: 119Abbreviations
Check out the abbreviations under the abbreviations tab at the top of this web page.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 08:34 #31392Senior Member

Posts: 356I didn't understand the 8,4, and 6. That throws me off. What does that mean?
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 08:23 #31391Senior Member

Posts: 626Yes. This is "Medusa"
I first "met" her on SA prob about ten years ago. Very nice, sent nudes, good conversation. At the time. She was a functioning member of society but with her share of issues. She no-showed for a date, so I broke contact. A year is so after that, I saw that she was on STG and I decided to get together for "old times sake. " I will say that the service was excellent.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
"Tori" is pretty close to her government name. Well, much moreso than Medusa.
-
02-23-26 01:43 #31390Senior Member

Posts: 200$=100 it's an arbitrary code that's confusing to many. I think it's archaic and believed to "exonerate" of any wrong doing, just my take.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 00:23 #31389Senior Member

Posts: 119I made a mistake, her donations were: $. 8, $$. 4, and $$$ 6 for qv, hhr, and hr respectively.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 00:21 #31388Senior Member

Posts: 119Lacey aka Chloe
Correction on donations: it should be $. 8, $$. 4, and $$$ 6 for qv, hhr, and hr respectively.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 23:50 #31387Senior Member

Posts: 356
-
02-22-26 23:42 #31386Senior Member

Posts: 356I don't understand your listed donations. ?
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-26 23:15 #31385Senior Member

Posts: 119Lacey aka Chloe
Her pictures look good so I wanted to check her out. After trying to reach out to her for days, this was my last attempt and it worked out but I hoped it didn't.
After delay upon delay, she let me know that she was going and get the keys and then the come on in message. Once I was there she lit a cigarette up without asking. Then she asked if I wanted porn on and put some on. Some light kissing She did not remove all of her clothes. Seems like she didn't have any boobs. The initial BBBJ was okay but she stopped once we changed to 69. On came the hat and tried mish and cg. She then told me that I'm too big. WTF. I am by no way big but average. She then started to give me a HJ. She could not get me to finish so she asked me to self service myself and tell her when I'm about to come so she's take over. She did take over the HJ when I was about to come. She was not GFE with me but as with any of the girls YMMV.
She does look like the pictures. I think that her missing arm affects the session as there are things that she cannot do and I had to do whereby with other girls they would do it. Her donations are $. 8, $$. 4, and $$ 6.
I would not be repeating.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/790217759340










Reply With Quote




