Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 33040
-
02-23-26 17:46 #31405Senior Member

Posts: 1685Re: Maddie's posts
I haven't seen Maddie in years. I remember when she used to be on a Berlin Turnpike gave a great blowjob and took my load for $70. Would always keep her shirt on during the session. I'm assuming you the substance abuse. Ultimately I stop seeing Maddie for two reasons first was she would go in the bathroom and smoke crack. Second it would take her hours to respond to a text message and I got annoyed with it.
Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs
[View Original Post]
Anyways the guys that are trolling her based off of her rates are super LAME. There are other providers that can work with your budget just keep it moving.
-
02-23-26 15:23 #31404Senior Member

Posts: 172Yea it's a bit of a hike for me too at least compared to when she was on the turnpike.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her recently either but mainly because she stopped offering BBFS. I just texted with her yesterday and that is back on the table so I will probably make a trip out to her soon. Always liked her, she has great DFK and cock sucking skills.
-
02-23-26 15:02 #31403Senior Member

Posts: 1685Re: Mulan was Top Tier Throat provider
Mulan retired several years ago. Again read the postings search: Mulan.
Originally Posted by Boobluver69
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 14:55 #31402Senior Member

Posts: 1645I have seen her many times. Always a good time but she is an acquired taste. I have only seen her once since she moved to Wolcott. The location was just inconvenient for me, especially since her comms are not always great.
Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 13:45 #31401Senior Member

Posts: 144That's an interesting consideration. I've only engaged once with the boyfriend / handler in-person. A few times over texts. I've briefly spoken with Lori / Barbie's boyfriend before, and he's pretty chill, honestly, no issues there. I'm also a big fan of no surprises. The presence of the guy staring me down either before / after is not my favorite. But totally appreciate your perspective. I like the idea of getting the awkward out of the way.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 13:22 #31400Senior Member

Posts: 1531How many of you have actually engaged with the guys involved?
Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP
[View Original Post]
I've engaged directly over text and in person with schedulers, boyfriends, husbands, and even parents. Yes, even parents. For the most part these guys are just looking out for the safety of their girls and not looking to pressure you or rob you. I'm not saying engaging will get you any perks but allows for a more relaxed situation as the majority of cases that I've been involved in. I like the no surprises aspect and showing mutual safety and respect. If being aware of their presence bothers you, it can cause you to have anxiety during the session and may decide not to repeat when the service was overall good.
-
02-23-26 13:04 #31399Senior Member

Posts: 144Man, I don't love it when the boyfriend or handler is very visible. I remember the last time I saw the LA Nurse and her boyfriend was watching me as I was leaving. He was pseudo-hiding under the stairs at the Carrier Lodge off the Pike, and the whole vibe just sort of creeped me out. I don't have any sort of illusions that there aren't guys in the picture, but the boyfriends can be a bit much.
Originally Posted by RafaNadal
[View Original Post]
I've wanted to see Nikki based on reviews, but assuming her boyfriend is the same guy in her Facebook photos. That's a pretty big guy to try and de-escalate should something crop up. I get wanting to be protective of the girls, but he can just as easily scope you out from afar, and give her the heads up. Him being visible is either intentional for intimidation, or worst case if he's on something, could lead to unnecessary escalation. My $. 02, anyways.
-
02-23-26 12:48 #31398Senior Member

Posts: 1531All 4 texts were using text apps. Smart choice. Sadly, one of those has a registered name attached. Hopefully an alias. Case in point. Use text apps and remain anonymous or face the potential of being outted by an escort.
Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs
[View Original Post]
Side note, if you berate an escort, that says a lot about you. Just move along and stop giving them attention if you aren't interested, get rejected, or feel disrespected. It really shows your own insecurity. Quiet strength.
-
02-23-26 12:19 #31397Senior Member

Posts: 172Maddie's posts
The last couple of times Maddie has posted she is showing screenshots of her conversations. Granted some of those guys were being Dicks but just FYI if you reach out to her, she might put you on blast if she doesn't like how the convo goes.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...u/437640777865
-
02-23-26 10:27 #31396Senior Member

Posts: 356Thank you guys. I should have figured that out. Stupid of me. I think being in the game so long is getting to me!!
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 09:42 #31395Senior Member

Posts: 1234Right up there with "roses".
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 09:41 #31394Senior Member

Posts: 1234$. 8 =$180.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
$$. 4 =$240.
$$$ 6 =$360.
.8 would equal $80.
It makes as much sense security wise as L1, L2, and so on, when the code is decoded on the same site it's used. LOL.
-
02-23-26 09:03 #31393Senior Member

Posts: 119Abbreviations
Check out the abbreviations under the abbreviations tab at the top of this web page.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 08:34 #31392Senior Member

Posts: 356I didn't understand the 8,4, and 6. That throws me off. What does that mean?
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 08:23 #31391Senior Member

Posts: 626Yes. This is "Medusa"
I first "met" her on SA prob about ten years ago. Very nice, sent nudes, good conversation. At the time. She was a functioning member of society but with her share of issues. She no-showed for a date, so I broke contact. A year is so after that, I saw that she was on STG and I decided to get together for "old times sake. " I will say that the service was excellent.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
"Tori" is pretty close to her government name. Well, much moreso than Medusa.









Reply With Quote




