The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 732 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 10974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10779
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    Brothers. Had an hour of fun with her last night. LFK, BBBJ, Balls licking, titty playing, 69, juicy ass squeezing, mish, rcg, and what I enjoyed most doggy. What a sight. Holding that hip and squeezing that ass of hers was intense. Love this girl. I didn't last long. 15 minutes of pounding was all I could do before I blasted a week's load into the bag.

    https://honolulu.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /24741014-ffe8-438 c-869 c-3808049 e93 c7.
    Here's a currently working version of the link you were presumably trying to post:

    https://honolulu.myescort.network/fe...c-3808049e93c7

  2. #10778
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on how to meet Christy Love?

    I understand that she will be back in town.
    Does she escort?

  3. #10777

    She's here until the 27th

    Brothers. Had an hour of fun with her last night. LFK, BBBJ, Balls licking, titty playing, 69, juicy ass squeezing, mish, rcg, and what I enjoyed most doggy. What a sight. Holding that hip and squeezing that ass of hers was intense. Love this girl. I didn't last long. 15 minutes of pounding was all I could do before I blasted a week's load into the bag.

    https://honolulu.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /24741014-ffe8-438 c-869 c-3808049 e93 c7.

  4. #10776

    Christy Love returning

    Does anyone have any info on how to meet Christy Love?

    I understand that she will be back in town.

  5. #10775

    Danica

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/DanicaDash

    Any info on this provider? So far they have quite a few profiles. Just wanted to see if anyone knows anything about them.

  6. #10774

    Angel is visiting from Vegas

    She just texted me that she's coming back on the 12th for her bday. I think this will be her 22 or 23rd. I'm not sure who else visited her when she was here couple of years back. I'm sure the brothers that visited her remember that she could take a good dog pounding. Here are some photos to jot your memory. I know Smiley had visited her. I got her WhatsApp number if you want it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C7721B98-2C7F-4FF0-BB65-8A08187354CB.jpg‎   ACDD77A6-ED62-4718-8B13-C5C69F99398C.jpg‎   9016D241-171F-489C-8C21-06213FE69110.jpg‎   65060767-0F94-4340-BBD1-B378A5439572.jpg‎  

  7. #10773
    Quote Originally Posted by Polini111  [View Original Post]
    Marcellababy6867

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...rcellababy6867

    Anyone ever seen her before? just making sure she is legit.
    Although I don't know anything about this advertiser, I did notice two factors.

    Under "About," the advertisement claims the provider has blue eyes, but none of the photos in the advertisement show a woman with blue eyes.

    Reverse image searching quickly reveals a variety of other advertisements with one or more photos that are used in this Hawaii advertisement, sometimes using different contact numbers and occasionally using different names, for many other locations: Rhode Island; New York; New Jersey; North Carolina; Kentucky; Illinois; Missouri; California; Washington State; Croatia, etc.

  8. #10772

    Marcellababy6867

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...rcellababy6867

    Anyone ever seen her before? just making sure she is legit.

  9. #10771

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Very simple. Don't send deposits. Stop using those 3 sites you mentioned. Stick to the big name sites like PD, Tryst, Eros. At the same time though this won't stop any "provider" from asking you for a deposit. Do your research. Check out her reviews, do reverse image searches or use google lens, if they're willing have them take a selfie with something local that you recognize (most won't). Bottom line is if you're not willing to lose the deposit don't give it. I've learned the hard way just like you, but now I do research and 99% of the time I won't give a deposit unless she can prove she's legit. GL!
    Thanks man. RR is really alright in DFW area, I've gotten a few from there that ask for small deposits 40-60 so I was just sticking to what I know. Appreciate you.

  10. #10770

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk117  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...g/917301816502

    Got burned twice yesterday from rubrankings by https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ore-93395.html and https://rubrankings.com/united-state...enu-31820.html.

    They both sent verification pics (do thumbs up, do OK sign etc). Redhead tried to make me pay an additional 5 bills after asking for deposit from some "TSAC" thing that seems scammy so I took the the $120 hit and moved on. Black haired girl agrees to 60 deposit and cash when I get there but then tried to get me to send the balance electronically again to like 3-4 different Venmos all with dude names. So 180 down and no success. Hoping y'all can help me out. Stay safe out there.
    Very simple. Don't send deposits. Stop using those 3 sites you mentioned. Stick to the big name sites like PD, Tryst, Eros. At the same time though this won't stop any "provider" from asking you for a deposit. Do your research. Check out her reviews, do reverse image searches or use google lens, if they're willing have them take a selfie with something local that you recognize (most won't). Bottom line is if you're not willing to lose the deposit don't give it. I've learned the hard way just like you, but now I do research and 99% of the time I won't give a deposit unless she can prove she's legit. GL!

  11. #10769
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk117  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who may be interested, there are brief reviews of a provider with the same name (Aubry / Aubrey) and the same Hawaii contact number ending in 2711, on the TER site (seven reviews from 2025 and 2024) and the Eccie site (two reviews from 2025 and 2024). However, access to the full version of the TER reviews is limited to VIP members.

  12. #10768

    Is she Legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...g/917301816502

    Got burned twice yesterday from rubrankings by https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ore-93395.html and https://rubrankings.com/united-state...enu-31820.html.

    They both sent verification pics (do thumbs up, do OK sign etc). Redhead tried to make me pay an additional 5 bills after asking for deposit from some "TSAC" thing that seems scammy so I took the the $120 hit and moved on. Black haired girl agrees to 60 deposit and cash when I get there but then tried to get me to send the balance electronically again to like 3-4 different Venmos all with dude names. So 180 down and no success. Hoping y'all can help me out. Stay safe out there.

  13. #10767
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]

    Rachel D

    Saw her AD on Tryst. Link & number ending with 7425. Has anybody seen her yet? If Yes how was it. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who may be interested, this seems to be that Tryst advertiser:

    https://tryst.link/massage/fiona108

    The working name used in the advertisement is Rachel DXXXXXX, the location given is Honolulu, and the contact number ends with 7425.

    I notice that none of the photos currently in the advertisement show her smiling or giving any other indication of happiness.
    This advertiser on Tryst may also advertise under the different name Fiona. Note that the Tryst link uses the name Fiona in the URL.

    Here is a Ladys One advertisement in Honolulu for "Fiona" that uses the same contact number used in the Tryst advertisement for Rachel D, and uses photos of what could be the same woman in the Tryst advertisement:

    https://ladys.one/usa-honolulu-oahu/fiona-149-i1098183

    That advertiser purportedly offers BBBJ, including in a car; kissing; strap on; and golden shower.

  14. #10766
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLV22  [View Original Post]
    What you looking for and budget.
    Rightnow my budget is looking to be 1 k max (though if I got to spend that much at that point then I'm expecting to a big menu). I manly want GFE, DFK, DATY, DATO. I'd negotiable with CIM, COF, and MSOG.

  15. #10765
    [QUOTE=Shima44;7512419]Rachel D

    Saw her AD on Tryst. Link & number ending with 7425. Has anybody seen her yet? If Yes how was it. Thanks.[QUOTE]For anyone who may be interested, this seems to be that Tryst advertiser:

    https://tryst.link/massage/fiona108

    The working name used in the advertisement is Rachel DXXXXXX, the location given is Honolulu, and the contact number ends with 7425.

    I notice that none of the photos currently in the advertisement show her smiling or giving any other indication of happiness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape