Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 10976
-
01-28-26 16:03 #10766Senior Member

Posts: 49Rightnow my budget is looking to be 1 k max (though if I got to spend that much at that point then I'm expecting to a big menu). I manly want GFE, DFK, DATY, DATO. I'd negotiable with CIM, COF, and MSOG.
Originally Posted by DaveLV22
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 13:10 #10765Senior Member

Posts: 5109[QUOTE=Shima44;7512419]Rachel D
Saw her AD on Tryst. Link & number ending with 7425. Has anybody seen her yet? If Yes how was it. Thanks.[QUOTE]For anyone who may be interested, this seems to be that Tryst advertiser:
https://tryst.link/massage/fiona108
The working name used in the advertisement is Rachel DXXXXXX, the location given is Honolulu, and the contact number ends with 7425.
I notice that none of the photos currently in the advertisement show her smiling or giving any other indication of happiness.
-
01-28-26 12:38 #10764Senior Member

Posts: 175A responsive beauty moved from Chicago
Very friendly, very cute. Petite Asian. Nice girl. Chicago's loss is Honolulu's gain. Seniors pm me for details.
-
01-28-26 12:34 #10763Senior Member

Posts: 28Going on a work trip to LA next month, does anyone have any recommendations? Preferably near LAX as I will be in the El Segundo area. TIA.
-
01-28-26 10:13 #10762Senior Member

Posts: 128Depends
What you looking for and budget.
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 17:28 #10761Senior Member

Posts: 1397Rachel D
Saw her AD on Tryst. Link & number ending with 7425. Has anybody seen her yet?. If Yes how was it. Thanks.
-
01-24-26 00:36 #10760Senior Member

Posts: 262Pepsi
If you can catch Pepsi and her friend while your there best pse ever her and her friend are very worth it and her friend is much younger and hotter.
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 01:09 #10759Senior Member

Posts: 49Las Vegas
I'm going to be making my way to sin city next month and was wondering if anyone has any professionals they can recommend.
-
01-15-26 14:20 #10758Senior Member

Posts: 5109Anastasiia Follow-Up
So by now, have any forum members actually met the advertiser Anastasiia in person anywhere in Hawaii? If so, were the photos and information in the advertisement accurate, and what was the outcome?
Originally Posted by TalkeetnaDude
[View Original Post]
I'm curious because my original reply post contained info that made me somewhat doubtful about that advertiser.
-
01-09-26 02:11 #10757Senior Member

Posts: 1021A good repeat with PANDORAA
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Pandoraa
I met her two years ago In San Franciso, Thanks To, a friend of hers. I misssed her last year here, but she hooked me up with another girlfriend who was In town.
I just her place in Waikiki, for another great time with her. She definitely knows how to get the best out of you. I walked out with a wobble in my step and a smile on my face.
Have fun with her while you can MEN.
-
01-08-26 22:38 #10756Senior Member

Posts: 5109It's unusual that the advertiser uses a European shoe size (37), even though the advertisement is for Hawaii.
Originally Posted by TalkeetnaDude
[View Original Post]
Photos of the same woman are being used or have been used for advertisements on various other sites at various other locations, including but not limited to: a differently named advertiser called Liana, with a different contact number, on a Models World advertisement for Michigan; a differently named advertiser called Liana, with a different contact number and an explicit offer of "anal sex", on a Ladys One advertisement for Baltimore, Maryland; with the Anastasiia name on a Models World advertisement for San Francisco, California; with the Anastasiia name on a Models World advertisement for Chicago / Shaumburg, Illinois; on a Secret Hostess advertisement for Albuquerque, New Mexico, under the name Nastty, with a different contact number; on an On Date advertisement for Lansing, Michigan, with the name Anastasiia; on an On Date advertisement for Cincinnati, Ohio, with the name Anastasiia, etc.
-
01-08-26 18:52 #10755Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone catch Anastasiia on Oahu?
I'll be on Kauai next week and see she is going to be there. Can't find anything on her using her name or number. https://tryst.link/escort/nastykiss.
-
01-07-26 11:26 #10754Senior Member

Posts: 123Everything was covered.
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 10:32 #10753Senior Member

Posts: 49Lay
Oh nice. If you don't mind me asking what services did she give?
Originally Posted by Dylan4396
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 06:54 #10752Senior Member

Posts: 123Lay
She legit I met up with her a couple of weeks ago I was skeptical at first to but I found her twitter and of and figured I go for she's cool.
Originally Posted by JKanach
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





