Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 10974
-
02-14-26 13:41 #10779Senior Member

Posts: 5108Here's a currently working version of the link you were presumably trying to post:
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.myescort.network/fe...c-3808049e93c7
-
02-13-26 23:56 #10778Senior Member

Posts: 61Does she escort?
Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 23:47 #10777Senior Member

Posts: 299She's here until the 27th
Brothers. Had an hour of fun with her last night. LFK, BBBJ, Balls licking, titty playing, 69, juicy ass squeezing, mish, rcg, and what I enjoyed most doggy. What a sight. Holding that hip and squeezing that ass of hers was intense. Love this girl. I didn't last long. 15 minutes of pounding was all I could do before I blasted a week's load into the bag.
https://honolulu.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /24741014-ffe8-438 c-869 c-3808049 e93 c7.
-
02-12-26 00:04 #10776Senior Member

Posts: 716Christy Love returning
Does anyone have any info on how to meet Christy Love?
I understand that she will be back in town.
-
02-11-26 17:06 #10775Senior Member

Posts: 49Danica
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/DanicaDash
Any info on this provider? So far they have quite a few profiles. Just wanted to see if anyone knows anything about them.
-
02-09-26 21:12 #10774Senior Member

Posts: 299Angel is visiting from Vegas
She just texted me that she's coming back on the 12th for her bday. I think this will be her 22 or 23rd. I'm not sure who else visited her when she was here couple of years back. I'm sure the brothers that visited her remember that she could take a good dog pounding. Here are some photos to jot your memory. I know Smiley had visited her. I got her WhatsApp number if you want it.
-
02-02-26 17:05 #10773Senior Member

Posts: 5108Although I don't know anything about this advertiser, I did notice two factors.
Originally Posted by Polini111
[View Original Post]
Under "About," the advertisement claims the provider has blue eyes, but none of the photos in the advertisement show a woman with blue eyes.
Reverse image searching quickly reveals a variety of other advertisements with one or more photos that are used in this Hawaii advertisement, sometimes using different contact numbers and occasionally using different names, for many other locations: Rhode Island; New York; New Jersey; North Carolina; Kentucky; Illinois; Missouri; California; Washington State; Croatia, etc.
-
02-01-26 23:35 #10772Regular Member

Posts: 3Marcellababy6867
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...rcellababy6867
Anyone ever seen her before? just making sure she is legit.
-
02-01-26 13:50 #10771Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks
Thanks man. RR is really alright in DFW area, I've gotten a few from there that ask for small deposits 40-60 so I was just sticking to what I know. Appreciate you.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 22:49 #10770Senior Member

Posts: 1300Why?
Very simple. Don't send deposits. Stop using those 3 sites you mentioned. Stick to the big name sites like PD, Tryst, Eros. At the same time though this won't stop any "provider" from asking you for a deposit. Do your research. Check out her reviews, do reverse image searches or use google lens, if they're willing have them take a selfie with something local that you recognize (most won't). Bottom line is if you're not willing to lose the deposit don't give it. I've learned the hard way just like you, but now I do research and 99% of the time I won't give a deposit unless she can prove she's legit. GL!
Originally Posted by NightHawk117
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 17:27 #10769Senior Member

Posts: 5108For anyone who may be interested, there are brief reviews of a provider with the same name (Aubry / Aubrey) and the same Hawaii contact number ending in 2711, on the TER site (seven reviews from 2025 and 2024) and the Eccie site (two reviews from 2025 and 2024). However, access to the full version of the TER reviews is limited to VIP members.
Originally Posted by NightHawk117
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 12:30 #10768Regular Member

Posts: 16Is she Legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...g/917301816502
Got burned twice yesterday from rubrankings by https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ore-93395.html and https://rubrankings.com/united-state...enu-31820.html.
They both sent verification pics (do thumbs up, do OK sign etc). Redhead tried to make me pay an additional 5 bills after asking for deposit from some "TSAC" thing that seems scammy so I took the the $120 hit and moved on. Black haired girl agrees to 60 deposit and cash when I get there but then tried to get me to send the balance electronically again to like 3-4 different Venmos all with dude names. So 180 down and no success. Hoping y'all can help me out. Stay safe out there.
-
01-28-26 16:32 #10767Senior Member

Posts: 5108
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
This advertiser on Tryst may also advertise under the different name Fiona. Note that the Tryst link uses the name Fiona in the URL.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Here is a Ladys One advertisement in Honolulu for "Fiona" that uses the same contact number used in the Tryst advertisement for Rachel D, and uses photos of what could be the same woman in the Tryst advertisement:
https://ladys.one/usa-honolulu-oahu/fiona-149-i1098183
That advertiser purportedly offers BBBJ, including in a car; kissing; strap on; and golden shower.
-
01-28-26 16:03 #10766Senior Member

Posts: 49Rightnow my budget is looking to be 1 k max (though if I got to spend that much at that point then I'm expecting to a big menu). I manly want GFE, DFK, DATY, DATO. I'd negotiable with CIM, COF, and MSOG.
Originally Posted by DaveLV22
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 13:10 #10765Senior Member

Posts: 5108[QUOTE=Shima44;7512419]Rachel D
Saw her AD on Tryst. Link & number ending with 7425. Has anybody seen her yet? If Yes how was it. Thanks.[QUOTE]For anyone who may be interested, this seems to be that Tryst advertiser:
https://tryst.link/massage/fiona108
The working name used in the advertisement is Rachel DXXXXXX, the location given is Honolulu, and the contact number ends with 7425.
I notice that none of the photos currently in the advertisement show her smiling or giving any other indication of happiness.












Reply With Quote



