Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 732 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 10978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Christy Loves friend Lucky Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    If you see her, let us know how much you paid for how long. Extras included.

    DM if you want to keep it private.
    I didn't see Christy Love. I did meet Lucky Starr.

    She is here on vacay with Christy.

    I booked in advance. She asks for personal info like a linkedin.

    I'd.

    Her general rate is 600. I paid 800. Provided recent test results.

    Her pix are accurate. She is a 53 year old MILF. Not a perfect.

    We did a roleplay. Moms best friend. Met in a bar. Went to the room.

    She loved my big cock. Two hands, BBBJ, face fuck.

    She mounted me bare cowgirl. Bounced on it as I stretched out her pussy.

    We fucked in a few positions and I busted in her in mish.

    She did not hesitate to start stroking me. Sucking me. Rimjob! Telling me a big dick like mine is hard to pass up. Her dirty talk is among the best.

    She bounced on my dick until she came. Then I pounded her in mish for load number 2.

    She is really cool. I hinted at a duo and she said she would tell her friends. I asked about greek and she says she rarely does.

    Normally, I woukd say 800 for a 50 year old woman is too much but she can fuck with the best of them.

    https://www.tnaflix.com/anal-porn/As...l/video8265426

    No anal for me but this vid is a good example.

    BBBJ, bbfscip, daty, dato, rimjob dirty talk, facefuck gag MILF pornstar experience.

  2. #10782
    Yes she does, and I too want to bang her.

    https://porncompanions.com/377-Christy-love-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hwnfrontier  [View Original Post]
    Does she escort?

  3. #10781

    Christy Love

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    Just unloaded on Angel if Christy is here and will open her legs and mouth I'll want to unload again.
    If you see her, let us know how much you paid for how long. Extras included.

    DM if you want to keep it private.

  4. #10780
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwnfrontier  [View Original Post]
    Does she escort?
    Just unloaded on Angel if Christy is here and will open her legs and mouth I'll want to unload again.

  5. #10779
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    Brothers. Had an hour of fun with her last night. LFK, BBBJ, Balls licking, titty playing, 69, juicy ass squeezing, mish, rcg, and what I enjoyed most doggy. What a sight. Holding that hip and squeezing that ass of hers was intense. Love this girl. I didn't last long. 15 minutes of pounding was all I could do before I blasted a week's load into the bag.

    https://honolulu.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /24741014-ffe8-438 c-869 c-3808049 e93 c7.
    Here's a currently working version of the link you were presumably trying to post:

    https://honolulu.myescort.network/fe...c-3808049e93c7

  6. #10778
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on how to meet Christy Love?

    I understand that she will be back in town.
    Does she escort?

  7. #10777

    She's here until the 27th

    Brothers. Had an hour of fun with her last night. LFK, BBBJ, Balls licking, titty playing, 69, juicy ass squeezing, mish, rcg, and what I enjoyed most doggy. What a sight. Holding that hip and squeezing that ass of hers was intense. Love this girl. I didn't last long. 15 minutes of pounding was all I could do before I blasted a week's load into the bag.

    https://honolulu.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /24741014-ffe8-438 c-869 c-3808049 e93 c7.

  8. #10776

    Christy Love returning

    Does anyone have any info on how to meet Christy Love?

    I understand that she will be back in town.

  9. #10775

    Danica

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/DanicaDash

    Any info on this provider? So far they have quite a few profiles. Just wanted to see if anyone knows anything about them.

  10. #10774

    Angel is visiting from Vegas

    She just texted me that she's coming back on the 12th for her bday. I think this will be her 22 or 23rd. I'm not sure who else visited her when she was here couple of years back. I'm sure the brothers that visited her remember that she could take a good dog pounding. Here are some photos to jot your memory. I know Smiley had visited her. I got her WhatsApp number if you want it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C7721B98-2C7F-4FF0-BB65-8A08187354CB.jpg‎   ACDD77A6-ED62-4718-8B13-C5C69F99398C.jpg‎   9016D241-171F-489C-8C21-06213FE69110.jpg‎   65060767-0F94-4340-BBD1-B378A5439572.jpg‎  

  11. #10773
    Quote Originally Posted by Polini111  [View Original Post]
    Marcellababy6867

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...rcellababy6867

    Anyone ever seen her before? just making sure she is legit.
    Although I don't know anything about this advertiser, I did notice two factors.

    Under "About," the advertisement claims the provider has blue eyes, but none of the photos in the advertisement show a woman with blue eyes.

    Reverse image searching quickly reveals a variety of other advertisements with one or more photos that are used in this Hawaii advertisement, sometimes using different contact numbers and occasionally using different names, for many other locations: Rhode Island; New York; New Jersey; North Carolina; Kentucky; Illinois; Missouri; California; Washington State; Croatia, etc.

  12. #10772

    Marcellababy6867

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...rcellababy6867

    Anyone ever seen her before? just making sure she is legit.

  13. #10771

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Very simple. Don't send deposits. Stop using those 3 sites you mentioned. Stick to the big name sites like PD, Tryst, Eros. At the same time though this won't stop any "provider" from asking you for a deposit. Do your research. Check out her reviews, do reverse image searches or use google lens, if they're willing have them take a selfie with something local that you recognize (most won't). Bottom line is if you're not willing to lose the deposit don't give it. I've learned the hard way just like you, but now I do research and 99% of the time I won't give a deposit unless she can prove she's legit. GL!
    Thanks man. RR is really alright in DFW area, I've gotten a few from there that ask for small deposits 40-60 so I was just sticking to what I know. Appreciate you.

  14. #10770

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk117  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...g/917301816502

    Got burned twice yesterday from rubrankings by https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ore-93395.html and https://rubrankings.com/united-state...enu-31820.html.

    They both sent verification pics (do thumbs up, do OK sign etc). Redhead tried to make me pay an additional 5 bills after asking for deposit from some "TSAC" thing that seems scammy so I took the the $120 hit and moved on. Black haired girl agrees to 60 deposit and cash when I get there but then tried to get me to send the balance electronically again to like 3-4 different Venmos all with dude names. So 180 down and no success. Hoping y'all can help me out. Stay safe out there.
    Very simple. Don't send deposits. Stop using those 3 sites you mentioned. Stick to the big name sites like PD, Tryst, Eros. At the same time though this won't stop any "provider" from asking you for a deposit. Do your research. Check out her reviews, do reverse image searches or use google lens, if they're willing have them take a selfie with something local that you recognize (most won't). Bottom line is if you're not willing to lose the deposit don't give it. I've learned the hard way just like you, but now I do research and 99% of the time I won't give a deposit unless she can prove she's legit. GL!

  15. #10769
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk117  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who may be interested, there are brief reviews of a provider with the same name (Aubry / Aubrey) and the same Hawaii contact number ending in 2711, on the TER site (seven reviews from 2025 and 2024) and the Eccie site (two reviews from 2025 and 2024). However, access to the full version of the TER reviews is limited to VIP members.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape