Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 37347
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35967

    Great Hands

    Have some time tonight and I was thinking about journeying out to Great Hands. Any one know what the current lineup looks like?

  2. #35966

    Natasha

    Have people gotten BBBJ from her, IE L2? Whatever she has you lay on is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever had a massage on in my life.

  3. #35965

    L1, l2

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Panties stay on, everything else off. Is more like a GFE experience, kissing touching etc. If she's comfortable with you. I imagine her interest is fabricated some but as described is professional and respectful and for the quality of person you get makes it worth it. Well reviewed here for years so there's a lot for you to search thru on her.
    I did not know she does l2. That changes everything. I'm going to have to have to finally make the journey out there.

  4. #35964

    Springwell

    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    I have never been here. I stopped over the weekend and was greeted by an older looking woman wearing a mini dress. I was told to come back in 40 minutes which I didn't return. Is there more than one girl working there? When I say old she like a wrinkly old grandma. I guess my question is this place worth it?
    I stopped by last spring and, like you, was met by a well-endowed older lady; I estimated her to be in her sixties. She was nice and pleasant. The massage was 6/10. The massage table in the room I was in didn't have the customary opening for your face, which doesn't work well for me. On the flip just wanted the HE. With that said, the flip was fun; she wasn't shy about where her hands roamed. I think a return trip would be warranted, especially now knowing more about what the establishment offers, but have yet to pull the trigger.

  5. #35963

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyxser70  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her plenty of times over the years; they've never come off. I saw her semi recently and it wasn't quite the same amount of passion as all the times before. We'd always make out for a while and I explore her coconuts before finally laying down. She's married now too so maybe she keeps the hubby in mind now.
    Like I said, it did take a few visits to get them off but when they did it was another level of fun. I agree that her enthusiasm varies, but it's good to know she's keeping her new hubby in mind as I cover her cocunuts LOL She's a gem and I always enjoy my visits with her.

  6. #35962
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

    Please treat her right. She is a very special girl. mm686
    What area is she in?

  7. #35961

    Q therapy

    I can confirm that ruby, formally of magic / goldstar, is now working at q therapy.

  8. #35960
    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    The panties do come off, but it takes several visits. I agree that she is a sweetheart who gives a great HJ and / or Russian. Huge boobs!
    I've seen her plenty of times over the years; they've never come off. I saw her semi recently and it wasn't quite the same amount of passion as all the times before. We'd always make out for a while and I explore her coconuts before finally laying down. She's married now too so maybe she keeps the hubby in mind now.

  9. #35959

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Panties stay on, everything else off. Is more like a GFE experience, kissing touching etc. If she's comfortable with you. I imagine her interest is fabricated some but as described is professional and respectful and for the quality of person you get makes it worth it. Well reviewed here for years so there's a lot for you to search thru on her.
    The panties do come off, but it takes several visits. I agree that she is a sweetheart who gives a great HJ and / or Russian. Huge boobs!

  10. #35958

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy100  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Natasha probably 4 times over the years.

    Not full service, but you know that going in.

    She is great, attractive, great manmades, reasonably priced. Only downside sometimes hard to reach.

    Keep trying she will respond eventually.
    Has she upgraded from making clients lay on the floor? I nice massage table would be glorious.

  11. #35957

    Spring Well Healing Acupressure

    I have never been here. I stopped over the weekend and was greeted by an older looking woman wearing a mini dress. I was told to come back in 40 minutes which I didn't return. Is there more than one girl working there? When I say old she like a wrinkly old grandma. I guess my question is this place worth it?

  12. #35956

    L1, l2

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30  [View Original Post]
    And services available?
    Panties stay on, everything else off. Is more like a GFE experience, kissing touching etc. If she's comfortable with you. I imagine her interest is fabricated some but as described is professional and respectful and for the quality of person you get makes it worth it. Well reviewed here for years so there's a lot for you to search thru on her.

  13. #35955

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by MardanAmaratha  [View Original Post]
    Always on time, very respectful, attentive, and attractive.
    And services available?

  14. #35954

    Couldn't agree more!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

    Please treat her right. She is a very special girl. mm686
    Always on time, very respectful, attentive, and attractive.

  15. #35953

    LOL. Totally agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by FortyFour  [View Original Post]
    I wish that EVERYONE would FORGET what it meant.

    The $ "code", and slang like dream, roses, L1, and other lame attempts to be "cute", are an embarrassment not only to the hobby, but to the male gender.
    That is hilarious and spot on. Too funny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape