Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35878

    Empire in Centerline

    Was there yesterday. Older providers, 50-60 year old Korean. I had Monica who is nicely dressed and put together. Nice figure and natural D+ cups. Actually put effort into massage. On flip sat on bed beside me, too came down. Decent massage and topless HJ. Went the entire 30 minutes. 60 door plus 60 tip. I don't think FS is available or at least not for my size, but for what it was, it was worth it. She had other older lady come in room after to say hi to me. I would repeat as the massage and that chest was worth it.

  2. #35877
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    How much does Abby charge total? Does she have a shower available? Any chance of a BJ?

    TIA.
    I believer I paid 80 for half hour. I did not try any other service, I am not sure if anything else is available. I only met her the one time.

  3. #35876
    Quote Originally Posted by Asharmbna  [View Original Post]
    I met her at her house, I had similar experience, her handjob was like a jack hammer and I told her to go easy. I did not really enjoy it much. She was nice enough. I have no desire to go back.
    How much does Abby charge total? Does she have a shower available? Any chance of a BJ?

    TIA.

  4. #35875

    Berkley and Troy locations

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I have been to the maple location in the past. They have a male masseuse who is one of the owners. They recently acquired the Berkeley parlor and I have not been there but expect it to be strictly a professional massage with no extras. If anyone knows differently, please report.

    Happy hunting.

    SN.
    Both are strictly legit.

  5. #35874

    Strictly Legitimate massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here:

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...910295033.html

    I've seen this ad also in harlot hub. But I'm skeptical if they offer more.
    I have been to the maple location in the past. They have a male masseuse who is one of the owners. They recently acquired the Berkeley parlor and I have not been there but expect it to be strictly a professional massage with no extras. If anyone knows differently, please report.

    Happy hunting.

    SN.

  6. #35873
    Quote Originally Posted by PshBall  [View Original Post]
    120.

    Just wondering. How can you even get 300 out of that?
    By adding 1 plus 2. Now I am wondering how you didn't see that. LOL.

  7. #35872
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetWeakness  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once. PM in little trailer park. Looked at least in her 50's. Definitely big fake tits. "Massage" more of a rub on top of her small bed. And she only offers you to slide it in between her tits until you bust. If that's what you want, then you're in luck. I didn't enjoy it at all.
    I met her at her house, I had similar experience, her handjob was like a jack hammer and I told her to go easy. I did not really enjoy it much. She was nice enough. I have no desire to go back.

  8. #35871

    Troy / Berkley

    Has anyone been here:

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...910295033.html

    I've seen this ad also in harlot hub. But I'm skeptical if they offer more.

  9. #35870

    Westland Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakoos  [View Original Post]
    Looking to get some info on anyone's recent experience with Abby in Westland. I am looking for massage providers with big fake tits and she fits the bill.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/1920072

    PM is fine.
    Saw her once. PM in little trailer park. Looked at least in her 50's. Definitely big fake tits. "Massage" more of a rub on top of her small bed. And she only offers you to slide it in between her tits until you bust. If that's what you want, then you're in luck. I didn't enjoy it at all.

  10. #35869

    Novi Natural Health

    I stopped in on Friday afternoon.

    30 mins was all they offered, for good reason. The provider massaged with the grace of a Pizza Shop Employee. She was cute enough, about 30-35, very athletic body. Kind of a tomboy, and loud and goofy. 15 mins in and flipped, she asked what I wanted. Negotiated 100 BBBJ, no complaints. UTC Roaming, FIV. I will repeat at some point, but I am sure it's a grab-bag on how well it goes.

    One thing that did throw me off a bit was they had a music maker in the room, and it was repeating a lullaby in Chinese every 30 seconds, Ha. So that stood out as the worst thing I had to listen to for 30 mins in recent memory, but made me chuckle more than anything.

  11. #35868

    Slang

    Quote Originally Posted by HornBall420  [View Original Post]
    I forget, does this mean 120 or 300?
    I wish that EVERYONE would FORGET what it meant.

    The $ "code", and slang like dream, roses, L1, and other lame attempts to be "cute", are an embarrassment not only to the hobby, but to the male gender.

  12. #35867

    IG Maria

    Has anyone seen Maria lately. I tried contacting her but she has not replied.

  13. #35866

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksiem76  [View Original Post]
    Tried to do some research on this one and was not able to find any, so I TOFTT. She is a pretty cool girl, but she has a lot of rules. I'm not pushy when I meet with a provider and try to respect their comfort level. This is one big crap shoot no matter what we do, so my approach is to get a sense for their limits and let them make the move to go further if they feel we are clicking. I didn't get there with her.

    She is in a private setting, which I prefer. I wouldn't call what she does a massage, but more of a rub. The thing that really threw me off was the use of latex gloves. I think that kind of killed it for me. She will allow you to touch, at her direction, so not really a mutual touch situation. She rubbed my back with a decent focus on my shoulders and lower back and some playing with the boys and finger nails up and down my body. But that was all.

    On the flip she starts a dance thing and gets her face close to you, and gives you some direction of where touching is allowed and how to do it for her. Then she starts with the ending which was kind of fun. Head close, eye contact and nice pace.

    All in all, not horrible, just not my style.
    I saw her a few months back. I thought she was very blunt but pretty. She wanted me to do all the work for 2. 5. I thought that was crazy. She did have a lot of rules. She used a latex glove for me as well. That was such a turn off. I have not repeated and won't repeat based on my experience but YMMV.

    JackeEye.

  14. #35865

    Starmoon 60 is standard

    Correct- 60 is standard. I've gone as high as 80 once for phenomenal service, and I've gone as low as 50.50 gets you a slight frown, but they won't chase you and yell at you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    And most likely 60 tip gets you all to be had there.

  15. #35864

    Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyMatt123  [View Original Post]
    Have tried 3 times in the last few months. 1 provider, same one each time. Walked twice. Third time was a call. Said same one was there, so I didn't go. Name is Luby, or Ruby. Old, linebacker type. There is just nothing on my side of town.
    Yep, that's her. Luby. I guess we're on the same side of town because I'm having the same problem finding a reliable go-to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape