Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 37356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35946

    Below

    Quote Originally Posted by BarCode327  [View Original Post]
    Can someone share a current active link for her?
    Check post 35940.

  2. #35945

    Natasha. Link to current ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy100  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Natasha probably 4 times over the years.

    Not full service, but you know that going in.

    She is great, attractive, great manmades, reasonably priced. Only downside sometimes hard to reach.

    Keep trying she will respond eventually.
    Can someone share a current active link for her?

  3. #35944

    Natasha

    I've seen Natasha probably 4 times over the years.

    Not full service, but you know that going in.

    She is great, attractive, great manmades, reasonably priced. Only downside sometimes hard to reach.

    Keep trying she will respond eventually.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Concur. No drama, clean, nice, good way to spend 30 min.

  4. #35943

    Disgusting!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulWall  [View Original Post]
    Older than pictures. Would not repeat.
    Way older and strung out on powder I'd say. Terrible time.

  5. #35942
    Quote Originally Posted by DatChase  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one yet, thinking of setting up visit?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/200888641
    Older than pictures. Would not repeat.

  6. #35941
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Natasha is my goto girl. Seen her for years. Not FS but always on time clean reliable and just a great time. She does half or full hours. No FS but a massage. Her pics are her and she hosts in Novi. No nosey neighbors and no drama. Easy for the married guys because of theres no walk of shame by a hotel staff. Best boobs in the Detroit area. 200 hr / 100 hhr. Highly recommended. mm686

    https://www.adultlook.com/detroit
    Concur. No drama, clean, nice, good way to spend 30 min.

  7. #35940

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Had a question on her but your inbox is full.
    Glad to help. DM me. Mm686.

  8. #35939

  9. #35938

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Natasha is my goto girl. Seen her for years. Not FS but always on time clean reliable and just a great time. She does half or full hours. No FS but a massage. Her pics are her and she hosts in Novi. No nosey neighbors and no drama. Easy for the married guys because of theres no walk of shame by a hotel staff. Best boobs in the Detroit area. 200 hr / 100 hhr. Highly recommended. mm686

    https://www.adultlook.com/detroit
    Had a question on her but your inbox is full.

  10. #35937

    Natasha in Novi

    Natasha is my goto girl. Seen her for years. Not FS but always on time clean reliable and just a great time. She does half or full hours. No FS but a massage. Her pics are her and she hosts in Novi. No nosey neighbors and no drama. Easy for the married guys because of theres no walk of shame by a hotel staff. Best boobs in the Detroit area. 200 hr / 100 hhr. Highly recommended. mm686

    https://www.adultlook.com/detroit

  11. #35936

    25 Health Spa

    I miss 25 Health Spa before it was raided. Lilly was always on point. Nice little hairy cooch if you're into that. She's probably in jail, but if anyone has info on if she's somewhere else, let me know.

  12. #35935

    Phoenix massage and spa in Taylor

    Wondering if anyone has ever heard of this place, it's in Taylor looks legit and the girl looks really hot. She goes by Lynn, and info would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260206_104152_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  13. #35934
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Hope she is legit! I'm coming out that way next week and I'd be just fine seeing that, I like her looks.

    Let's hope somebody on here has some good intel!
    Anyone try this one yet, thinking of setting up visit?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/michigan/detroit/200888641

  14. #35933

    Game

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    They all do with the right approach.
    Not that I'm a game master, but Truth. Just like real life. It's all in the approach.

  15. #35932

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    Which girl did you draw? HE was available?
    I'm not sure who it was. She whispered something in my ear after everything was said and done which sounded like "next time something something Sophia". I really have no idea what she said but "something something" was maybe "ask for" and her name? Sorry wish I could help more. She had big tits for an Asian. Easily large C's. Maybe D. Firm. Could have been fake but I don't think so. Firm for sure. Almost certainly never had kids. I digress.

    Big tits, smaller nipples. Had a little bit of a belly. Nothing special to look at in the face. Looked maybe high 40's-50, but could have easily been 60 as we all know. L1 plus girls out. $80. I didn't feel like fighting for $60, and I wanted to play with tits. I think 80 is the new 60 anyway with all the inflation. She looked highly average (on the AMP scale). Plus, I didn't have my contacts in and I'm pretty blind without my glasses, which were on the chair.

    She was very enthusiastic about staying quiet, which didn't help language barrier.

    I think the manager may be the best looking lady there right now. I thought I had her talked into doing my session one day awhile back, but didn't get it over the goal line.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape