Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 37354
-
02-13-26 11:16 #35974Senior Member

Posts: 1177We're waiting to see the Dateline NBC episode, about how the police had to gather local and state resources to crack it and solve the mystery.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 08:06 #35973Senior Member

Posts: 1151Ah, now I understand. It's all a secret code meant to fool cops. No wonder these woman look confused when I try to hand them 300 actual roses in exchange for intercourse.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 06:40 #35972Senior Member

Posts: 246Its stupid
Its a lame attempt at trying to be secretive or discreet at saying they got a hand job, blow job, or stuck their cock in a provider for full sex during a visit. Its not cute OR discreet and when undercover law enforcement reads these pages it will NOT fool them into thinking nothing is going on during an appointment. Same thing with $, $$, $$ and so on. $100.00, $200.00, $300.00.
Originally Posted by HungMi8
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 21:17 #35971Senior Member

Posts: 427I meant L1 my bad
L1 is handjob, L2 is BJ. But I'm not sure that's an option either her.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 20:36 #35970Senior Member

Posts: 929IE is Latin for “ id est” which translates to "in other words".
Originally Posted by HungMi8
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 20:24 #35969Senior Member

Posts: 59Summer Saigon
Anyone know what happened to summer at Saigon? She's been MIA for a while.
-
02-11-26 20:22 #35968Senior Member

Posts: 121Natasha
Excuse my ignorance. What is IE and what is L2? I know what BBBJ is and she does not, in my experience, offer that.
Originally Posted by Cantab
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 15:05 #35967Regular Member

Posts: 13Great Hands
Have some time tonight and I was thinking about journeying out to Great Hands. Any one know what the current lineup looks like?
-
02-11-26 12:10 #35966Senior Member

Posts: 45Natasha
Have people gotten BBBJ from her, IE L2? Whatever she has you lay on is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever had a massage on in my life.
-
02-11-26 09:31 #35965Senior Member

Posts: 347L1, l2
I did not know she does l2. That changes everything. I'm going to have to have to finally make the journey out there.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 09:27 #35964Regular Member

Posts: 6Springwell
I stopped by last spring and, like you, was met by a well-endowed older lady; I estimated her to be in her sixties. She was nice and pleasant. The massage was 6/10. The massage table in the room I was in didn't have the customary opening for your face, which doesn't work well for me. On the flip just wanted the HE. With that said, the flip was fun; she wasn't shy about where her hands roamed. I think a return trip would be warranted, especially now knowing more about what the establishment offers, but have yet to pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by MI-USMC
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 09:04 #35963Senior Member

Posts: 121Natasha
Like I said, it did take a few visits to get them off but when they did it was another level of fun. I agree that her enthusiasm varies, but it's good to know she's keeping her new hubby in mind as I cover her cocunuts LOL She's a gem and I always enjoy my visits with her.
Originally Posted by Gyxser70
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 01:33 #35962Senior Member

Posts: 97What area is she in?
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 01:33 #35961Senior Member

Posts: 63Q therapy
I can confirm that ruby, formally of magic / goldstar, is now working at q therapy.
-
02-11-26 00:48 #35960Senior Member

Posts: 196I've seen her plenty of times over the years; they've never come off. I saw her semi recently and it wasn't quite the same amount of passion as all the times before. We'd always make out for a while and I explore her coconuts before finally laying down. She's married now too so maybe she keeps the hubby in mind now.
Originally Posted by HungMi8
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





