Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 37335
-
02-03-26 20:24 #35925Regular Member

Posts: 69Threatened
Oh man those are the best! Lmao. Especially when they send you photos of cartel people holding the heads of someone. I like to play along and tell them to come on. I even tell them somewhere around to come find me if they want me. They get the hint and move on. Its all part of the scam. They're all bs.
Originally Posted by Marcman804
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 18:16 #35924Senior Member

Posts: 122Threatened!
I just received a random phone call from 8*4-466-22XX. It was a guy with an accent stating that he was going to hurt me and my family for wasting his girl's time. I have no idea but I'm thinking it was one of the Asian crap shoots that I reached out to but never went through with. Definitely made me a little uncomfortable because that was over a week ago when I was looking.
-
02-03-26 17:45 #35923Senior Member

Posts: 156Pixie
Was supposed to me her one day, drove out to the west end and she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 15:36 #35922Senior Member

Posts: 319I totally agree. She definitly has a spot in my rotation locked down.
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 14:02 #35921Regular Member

Posts: 69Pixie
Swallow me as in DT. She is definitely a 10/10. No attitude. Doesn't waste time. Doesn't rush. No drugs laying around. A lot of these girls don't give a shit I guess. She takes care of herself and her clients. At least that has been my experience with her and I have been seeing her off and on since '24.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 13:37 #35920Regular Member

Posts: 69Talia
Had nice visit with her. She and Lokita are near Carytown in airbb.
They shouldn't be there long. That much traffic in that area will raise red flags with the neighbors. They should go somewhere like Jackson Ward or something if they plan on staying in an airbnb. Just my opinion. I used to see Gabriella at an airbnb in JW. It was perfect.
-
02-03-26 13:01 #35919Senior Member

Posts: 319She does have amazing skills and is a super chick but I have to bag up. I'm a little leary of the BBFS pool but I give her a 10 out of 10. I guess every man picks their posion.
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 08:16 #35918Senior Member

Posts: 97Talia
Had nice visit with her. She and Lokita are near Carytown in airbb. Nice setup just hard to find parking.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/003893942735
-
02-03-26 05:36 #35917Regular Member

Posts: 69Pixie
I hadn't dreamed of pixie in a little while. I could lay there and watch her swallow me all day. Her skills are top notch. I have her in my top 5. Definitely one of the best GFE providers in the area. I will be seeing her more often. Comms were great. Conversation was great. Dream was amazing as always. Like going to the Waterpark.
-
02-03-26 01:45 #35916Senior Member

Posts: 337824. Giu3 weber oey.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-26 00:32 #35915Senior Member

Posts: 319Bridget Sailor
Anyone know anything new on her?
-
02-02-26 20:09 #35914Senior Member

Posts: 488Age
How old do you think she is?
Originally Posted by Relly1122
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 20:05 #35913Senior Member

Posts: 72Help
Hi fellow mongers, traveling from DC back to VB Wednesday. Are there any good ones close to the interstate? VB is really just crap.
Thanks in advance.
-
02-02-26 18:05 #35912Senior Member

Posts: 156Avoid
Thanks, glad I checked.
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 17:02 #35911Senior Member

Posts: 61Yes. Latina
I was just going to write the same thing. Beautiful body and she felt really good. Definitely a repeat.
Originally Posted by Relly1122
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





