Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35936
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Was supposed to me her one day, drove out to the west end and she ghosted me.
    Sĥe has been dependable for me but as always YMMV. She is cutious so who know.

  2. #35935

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201350357

    Anyone have experience with this one?
    She eventually ask for a deposit.

  3. #35934

    Anyone

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201350357

    Anyone have experience with this one?

  4. #35933

    Brittany

    She hmu saying she's in town til Saturday. Looking to reconnect with her regulars. She has a new phone but same number. I guess she lost all her contacts. If you have her info, I'd give her a ring or text.

    Stay safe.

  5. #35932

    It's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I just received a random phone call from 8*4-466-22XX. It was a guy with an accent stating that he was going to hurt me and my family for wasting his girl's time. I have no idea but I'm thinking it was one of the Asian crap shoots that I reached out to but never went through with. Definitely made me a little uncomfortable because that was over a week ago when I was looking.
    This BS scam has been going around for years. First time I got one it was a shock but realized quickly it was BS. I get them a few times a year it seems but I just block them and move on. Nothing to worry about.

  6. #35931

    Block

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    I got a text with the same BS. So I reached out to the same ad from a different burner # and viola, same threatening text. I just copied the same text and sent it back to them. LOL.
    I just block those numbers, have gotten them like 4 or 5 times.

  7. #35930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Yep. Threats from a Tryst Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I just received a random phone call from 8*4-466-22XX. It was a guy with an accent stating that he was going to hurt me and my family for wasting his girl's time. I have no idea but I'm thinking it was one of the Asian crap shoots that I reached out to but never went through with. Definitely made me a little uncomfortable because that was over a week ago when I was looking.
    I got a text with the same BS. So I reached out to the same ad from a different burner # and viola, same threatening text. I just copied the same text and sent it back to them. LOL.

  8. #35929
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I just received a random phone call from 8*4-466-22XX. It was a guy with an accent stating that he was going to hurt me and my family for wasting his girl's time. I have no idea but I'm thinking it was one of the Asian crap shoots that I reached out to but never went through with. Definitely made me a little uncomfortable because that was over a week ago when I was looking.
    I got one of those last fall when I was mongering in VA Beach. Who ever it was included some gory photos. I told him to fuck off. He didn't take kindly to that but I sent him (her?) a laughing emogi and never heard back. I have no fucking idea what they want unless it's extortion and I never got that far. The odd thing was, I only heard back from two AMPs and I paid them both visits. I never heard from the escorts I texted.

  9. #35928
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I just received a random phone call from 8*4-466-22XX. It was a guy with an accent stating that he was going to hurt me and my family for wasting his girl's time. I have no idea but I'm thinking it was one of the Asian crap shoots that I reached out to but never went through with. Definitely made me a little uncomfortable because that was over a week ago when I was looking.
    That's usually fron one of the Latina ad when you are fishing. It's crap but yet annoying. I wonder if they know they are just hurting their business. The Asian crap shoot will just bombard you with pictures of girls no where close ro what they are offering.

  10. #35927
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I just received a random phone call from 8*4-466-22XX. It was a guy with an accent stating that he was going to hurt me and my family for wasting his girl's time. I have no idea but I'm thinking it was one of the Asian crap shoots that I reached out to but never went through with. Definitely made me a little uncomfortable because that was over a week ago when I was looking.
    I've gotten that before I use a throw away phone that's not linked to anything. I wouldn't worry too much most of us either got a call or text like that. They trying to intimidate you into sending money or something. Ignore block change number move on. Be safe good luck.

  11. #35926

    Pixie

    Any link? I went back a year, and, obviously, all the links to the pages had been deleted. Just curious to see if she is up to my taste, since the AMP hobby is super dead here. Can DM me her link too.

  12. #35925

    Threatened

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    I just received a random phone call from 8*4-466-22XX. It was a guy with an accent stating that he was going to hurt me and my family for wasting his girl's time. I have no idea but I'm thinking it was one of the Asian crap shoots that I reached out to but never went through with. Definitely made me a little uncomfortable because that was over a week ago when I was looking.
    Oh man those are the best! Lmao. Especially when they send you photos of cartel people holding the heads of someone. I like to play along and tell them to come on. I even tell them somewhere around to come find me if they want me. They get the hint and move on. Its all part of the scam. They're all bs.

  13. #35924

    Threatened!

    I just received a random phone call from 8*4-466-22XX. It was a guy with an accent stating that he was going to hurt me and my family for wasting his girl's time. I have no idea but I'm thinking it was one of the Asian crap shoots that I reached out to but never went through with. Definitely made me a little uncomfortable because that was over a week ago when I was looking.

  14. #35923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. She definitly has a spot in my rotation locked down.
    Was supposed to me her one day, drove out to the west end and she ghosted me.

  15. #35922
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Swallow me as in DT. She is definitely a 10/10. No attitude. Doesn't waste time. Doesn't rush. No drugs laying around. A lot of these girls don't give a shit I guess. She takes care of herself and her clients. At least that has been my experience with her and I have been seeing her off and on since '24.
    I totally agree. She definitly has a spot in my rotation locked down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape