Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 37319
-
01-28-26 13:15 #35879Regular Member

Posts: 69Lolo
Are the pics accurate or filtered?
-
01-28-26 05:31 #35878Senior Member

Posts: 114Thumbs down
Gave her a second try just in case she was off her game the first time. Nope!! She was even worse on the do over. Downgraded to money saving residence across of Lowe's. Keeps a FILTHY room. Dog in bathroom. Boyfriend lurking in parking lot. I've had better customer service from a cranky DMV worker. She is small and tight but the complaints start immediately upon entry. After 15 seconds I was sure I was leaving early again and I did. I don't think it is a YMMV situation. I think she is just terrible and miserable. No positive or even decent reviews of her and she has been posting for a while. Maybe she will read this and try to up her game. I doubt it. But you have been forewarned of the incoming disappointment.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 20:15 #35877Senior Member

Posts: 311Good luck with either one. Talia ghosted me 3 times on arrival for visits and then trxted me back hours later or the next day. Tamara has never once responded to any attempt to contact her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 17:53 #35876Senior Member

Posts: 318Tamara
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...066/6464251370
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 15:49 #35875Senior Member

Posts: 156Jhene
Thought she looked familiar.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/640bab02-47e3-46aa-812c-4660ac8ed907
-
01-27-26 15:21 #35874Senior Member

Posts: 486Jhene Rose A Unicorn
Just Saw Jhene Rose.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5178039.htm?cat=1
If you can look at her pictures, then imagine all the things you would do with her in a Hardcore International Porn Video. Thats what you will get. Pure PSE, Not just deep throat, but Face Fucking. When it came time to fuck it wasn't just fucking, it was a take the dick and put it in her ass.
Must see, she will stay longer if she gets the visits. 350/500.
-
01-27-26 10:55 #35873Senior Member

Posts: 353Intel on this one?
I can't seem to find anything on this one? Does anyone have any info on her? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/996835515245
-
01-27-26 10:49 #35872Senior Member

Posts: 2148Hmmmm
I see pussy in two of the pictures. I'm pretty sure a man wouldn't have a pussy!
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 10:03 #35871Senior Member

Posts: 182Talia and tamara
Does anyone have links for Thalia who everyone says gives the best BBBJ? Also can someone send me a post for Tamara who I've heard a lot of good things about? Thanks fellas!
-
01-27-26 10:02 #35870Senior Member

Posts: 182Anyone tried her
What's the 411 here:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/184774654321
-
01-27-26 07:56 #35869Senior Member

Posts: 84Male or Female
Very interested. Wonder if man or women.
Is she good?
The backshots look inviting.
-
01-27-26 06:18 #35868Senior Member

Posts: 1771Ok but.
Not as cute as she used to be, but certainly a reasonable option in a time of scarcity. I found her to be very business-like (and I like that) but others have had different experiences.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 07:26 #35867Senior Member

Posts: 207Yea that's Emma! She offer GFE. She looks exactly like the pics and her prices are decent. Her head game is about a 5 out of 10. Not a clock watcher but the whole experience is kinda of mid.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 05:29 #35866Senior Member

Posts: 182Carytown snow discounts
Anyone try this girl out yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/039211367119
-
01-24-26 07:47 #35865Senior Member

Posts: 198I'm happy to help but I have sent you several messages asking for their number and you do not respond.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



