Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35921

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    She does have amazing skills and is a super chick but I have to bag up. I'm a little leary of the BBFS pool but I give her a 10 out of 10. I guess every man picks their posion.
    Swallow me as in DT. She is definitely a 10/10. No attitude. Doesn't waste time. Doesn't rush. No drugs laying around. A lot of these girls don't give a shit I guess. She takes care of herself and her clients. At least that has been my experience with her and I have been seeing her off and on since '24.

  2. #35920

    Talia

    Had nice visit with her. She and Lokita are near Carytown in airbb.

    They shouldn't be there long. That much traffic in that area will raise red flags with the neighbors. They should go somewhere like Jackson Ward or something if they plan on staying in an airbnb. Just my opinion. I used to see Gabriella at an airbnb in JW. It was perfect.

  3. #35919
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't dreamed of pixie in a little while. I could lay there and watch her swallow me all day. Her skills are top notch. I have her in my top 5. Definitely one of the best GFE providers in the area. I will be seeing her more often. Comms were great. Conversation was great. Dream was amazing as always. Like going to the Waterpark.
    She does have amazing skills and is a super chick but I have to bag up. I'm a little leary of the BBFS pool but I give her a 10 out of 10. I guess every man picks their posion.

  4. #35918

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    824. Giu3 weber oey.
    Had nice visit with her. She and Lokita are near Carytown in airbb. Nice setup just hard to find parking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/003893942735

  5. #35917

    Pixie

    I hadn't dreamed of pixie in a little while. I could lay there and watch her swallow me all day. Her skills are top notch. I have her in my top 5. Definitely one of the best GFE providers in the area. I will be seeing her more often. Comms were great. Conversation was great. Dream was amazing as always. Like going to the Waterpark.

  6. #35916
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have links for Thalia who everyone says gives the best BBBJ? Also can someone send me a post for Tamara who I've heard a lot of good things about? Thanks fellas!
    824. Giu3 weber oey.

  7. #35915

    Bridget Sailor

    Anyone know anything new on her?

  8. #35914

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Relly1122  [View Original Post]
    Had a qv dream with this one. English was good enough to communicate and set up. She looks just like her pics head was good. Body is crazy a phat ass. Pussy was fire. Only 100 for the damage which is worth it for this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201153166#.
    How old do you think she is?

  9. #35913

    Help

    Hi fellow mongers, traveling from DC back to VB Wednesday. Are there any good ones close to the interstate? VB is really just crap.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #35912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Avoid that one. Went to see her a few days ago and she looks nothing like those pics. House is a pig style front yard was terrible with broken down cars in the yard. Decided to leave and she followed me and wouldn't let me out the door hardly.
    Thanks, glad I checked.

  11. #35911

    Yes. Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Relly1122  [View Original Post]
    Had a qv dream with this one. English was good enough to communicate and set up. She looks just like her pics head was good. Body is crazy a phat ass. Pussy was fire. Only 100 for the damage which is worth it for this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201153166#.
    I was just going to write the same thing. Beautiful body and she felt really good. Definitely a repeat.

  12. #35910

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I think someone posted on this one before. Don't know her name but was wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/658593624859
    Avoid that one. Went to see her a few days ago and she looks nothing like those pics. House is a pig style front yard was terrible with broken down cars in the yard. Decided to leave and she followed me and wouldn't let me out the door hardly.

  13. #35909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Massage

    I think someone posted on this one before. Don't know her name but was wondering if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/658593624859

  14. #35908

    Easy money

    Had a qv dream with this one. English was good enough to communicate and set up. She looks just like her pics head was good. Body is crazy a phat ass. Pussy was fire. Only 100 for the damage which is worth it for this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201153166#.

  15. #35907

    Carytown discount

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's Emma! She offer GFE. She looks exactly like the pics and her prices are decent. Her head game is about a 5 out of 10. Not a clock watcher but the whole experience is kinda of mid.
    I ended up seeing her yesterday, there was nothing "mid" about her. Total GFE and submissive. Perfect breasts and ass. Offers a good menu as well as lots of kissing. Pricing isn't bad. She's not in carytown anymore but In an Airbnb downtown. Looks better than most of the girls in the game. She's probably 24-28 years old. Will be seeing her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape