Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 732 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 10976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10766
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLV22  [View Original Post]
    What you looking for and budget.
    Rightnow my budget is looking to be 1 k max (though if I got to spend that much at that point then I'm expecting to a big menu). I manly want GFE, DFK, DATY, DATO. I'd negotiable with CIM, COF, and MSOG.

  2. #10765
    [QUOTE=Shima44;7512419]Rachel D

    Saw her AD on Tryst. Link & number ending with 7425. Has anybody seen her yet? If Yes how was it. Thanks.[QUOTE]For anyone who may be interested, this seems to be that Tryst advertiser:

    https://tryst.link/massage/fiona108

    The working name used in the advertisement is Rachel DXXXXXX, the location given is Honolulu, and the contact number ends with 7425.

    I notice that none of the photos currently in the advertisement show her smiling or giving any other indication of happiness.

  3. #10764

    A responsive beauty moved from Chicago

    Very friendly, very cute. Petite Asian. Nice girl. Chicago's loss is Honolulu's gain. Seniors pm me for details.

  4. #10763
    Going on a work trip to LA next month, does anyone have any recommendations? Preferably near LAX as I will be in the El Segundo area. TIA.

  5. #10762

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be making my way to sin city next month and was wondering if anyone has any professionals they can recommend.
    What you looking for and budget.

  6. #10761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1397

    Rachel D

    Saw her AD on Tryst. Link & number ending with 7425. Has anybody seen her yet?. If Yes how was it. Thanks.

  7. #10760

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be making my way to sin city next month and was wondering if anyone has any professionals they can recommend.
    If you can catch Pepsi and her friend while your there best pse ever her and her friend are very worth it and her friend is much younger and hotter.

  8. #10759

    Las Vegas

    I'm going to be making my way to sin city next month and was wondering if anyone has any professionals they can recommend.

  9. #10758

    Anastasiia Follow-Up

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkeetnaDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone catch Anastasiia on Oahu?

    I'll be on Kauai next week and see she is going to be there. Can't find anything on her using her name or number. https://tryst.link/escort/nastykiss.
    So by now, have any forum members actually met the advertiser Anastasiia in person anywhere in Hawaii? If so, were the photos and information in the advertisement accurate, and what was the outcome?

    I'm curious because my original reply post contained info that made me somewhat doubtful about that advertiser.

  10. #10757

    A good repeat with PANDORAA

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Pandoraa

    I met her two years ago In San Franciso, Thanks To, a friend of hers. I misssed her last year here, but she hooked me up with another girlfriend who was In town.

    I just her place in Waikiki, for another great time with her. She definitely knows how to get the best out of you. I walked out with a wobble in my step and a smile on my face.

    Have fun with her while you can MEN.

  11. #10756
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkeetnaDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone catch Anastasiia on Oahu?

    I'll be on Kauai next week and see she is going to be there. Can't find anything on her using her name or number. https://tryst.link/escort/nastykiss.
    It's unusual that the advertiser uses a European shoe size (37), even though the advertisement is for Hawaii.

    Photos of the same woman are being used or have been used for advertisements on various other sites at various other locations, including but not limited to: a differently named advertiser called Liana, with a different contact number, on a Models World advertisement for Michigan; a differently named advertiser called Liana, with a different contact number and an explicit offer of "anal sex", on a Ladys One advertisement for Baltimore, Maryland; with the Anastasiia name on a Models World advertisement for San Francisco, California; with the Anastasiia name on a Models World advertisement for Chicago / Shaumburg, Illinois; on a Secret Hostess advertisement for Albuquerque, New Mexico, under the name Nastty, with a different contact number; on an On Date advertisement for Lansing, Michigan, with the name Anastasiia; on an On Date advertisement for Cincinnati, Ohio, with the name Anastasiia, etc.

  12. #10755

    Anyone catch Anastasiia on Oahu?

    I'll be on Kauai next week and see she is going to be there. Can't find anything on her using her name or number. https://tryst.link/escort/nastykiss.

  13. #10754
    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    Oh nice. If you don't mind me asking what services did she give?
    Everything was covered.

  14. #10753

    Lay

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan4396  [View Original Post]
    She legit I met up with her a couple of weeks ago I was skeptical at first to but I found her twitter and of and figured I go for she's cool.
    Oh nice. If you don't mind me asking what services did she give?

  15. #10752

    Lay

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    Hi boys I'm just checking if anyone has info on this one. I've texted the number and they respond pretty easily, giving reasonable rates and they have adds on listcrawlers. I just can't find any reviews to really verify her. Much help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...n/318917958711
    She legit I met up with her a couple of weeks ago I was skeptical at first to but I found her twitter and of and figured I go for she's cool.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape