Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 27920
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27080
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Avery Jett looks nothing like her pics. I mean nothing. She's big af. For those who like bogging. Don't let her pics fool you unless you like bogging, the round, soft and not shapely kind. Her pics are in my opinion false advertising.
    LMAO riiiiiight, I had her come over and did an overnight, legit only time I have ever slept in my spare bed room experience was straight up weird.

  2. #27079
    Is her service good at least? Heard its iffy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    She belongs here. Hundred up charge. She can be flaky.

  3. #27078
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    She gives it after second date.
    Avery Jett looks nothing like her pics. I mean nothing. She's big af. For those who like bogging. Don't let her pics fool you unless you like bogging, the round, soft and not shapely kind. Her pics are in my opinion false advertising.

  4. #27077
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaHawkFan12  [View Original Post]
    Any info about her? I may have missed any previous mention so my apologies if she was discussed.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...xxxxis.666766/
    She belongs here. Hundred up charge. She can be flaky.

  5. #27076

    Alexxxxis

    Any info about her? I may have missed any previous mention so my apologies if she was discussed.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...xxxxis.666766/

  6. #27075

    The Cat Meow

    Any experience with Amelia? Agreed to BB in text but haven't seen any reviews.

    Thecatsmeow.

    Profile URL https://tnaboard.me/thecatsmeow

  7. #27074
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    What's the appropriate donation overall?

    And when is it appropriate to ask?
    This content is relevant to my interests. Don't really know AMP protocol and bb is a deal breaker for me. No interest in laying out cash and then hearing no after.

  8. #27073
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    What's the appropriate donation overall?

    And when is it appropriate to ask?
    Ask? Give her al extra hundy and stick it in her little fuck hole!

  9. #27072

    Dolcesempre

    I heard Bella is making a visit.

  10. #27071
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    She belongs here.

    Eva is here until the 31st. Cip is YMMV.
    What's the appropriate donation overall?

    And when is it appropriate to ask?

  11. #27070

    Eva at Blue Jade

    She belongs here.

    Eva is here until the 31st. Cip is YMMV.

  12. #27069
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Bad link or did she delete her account?
    It's defunct now, so maybe she deleted it or it was removed. Her STG ads are still up.

  13. #27068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Anna is the GOAT for this topic. A bit submissive at times when I wish she would just get after it, but that'snot a bad thing. She hasn't had a limit yet that I can find. I see her every time she comes to Portland.
    She is the goat.

  14. #27067
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker986  [View Original Post]
    I have no direct knowledge. But if 1 hr is no bb and 3 hrs is no limits, I'm guess 3 hrs is on topic. https://tryst.link/escort/urfutureaxewifee.
    Link is dead. Bad link or did she delete her account?

  15. #27066
    Quote Originally Posted by SamWill69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brooklyn pop up a few times. Did anyone partake recently?
    Her erratic response times and short no detail messages made it practically impossible to schedule with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape