Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 27816
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26886
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Is Avery Jett still providinv BBFS?
    She gives it after second date.

  2. #26885

    RE: Alexxxis

    I picked her up a few times on Aurora probably six years ago. She's a slam-dunk on going bare and at that time she'd do pretty much anything. I don't get the impression that she's changed much. I've always liked her, she's straight forward but others have mentioned that she can really jerk you around if you let her. I think if you keep it to the point and show-up and do your thing you'll get what you want. $600 sounds wild, though, I used to get her for much much much less, LOL. Wow, how things have changed. There are a few recent posts here from men who've contacted her with a counter-offer and she accepted, so maybe try going lower if you can. My experience is that she'll accept as long as it isn't way-out ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I saw her last month, but went covered with her. Mostly because it was my first time with her and wanted to test the waters, so to speak, before asking her. I asked her after, but she was a bit high and I wasn't sure I really understood what she said.

    She does have a really nice ass especially in those tight yoga shorts with no underwear. Her face shows her age though. I'll try to creampie her.

  3. #26884
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with Alexxxis.

    600 $ total for creampie.

    Average session. Nothing special about her performance.
    Thanks for the report. I saw her last month, but went covered with her. Mostly because it was my first time with her and wanted to test the waters, so to speak, before asking her. I asked her after, but she was a bit high and I wasn't sure I really understood what she said.

    She does have a really nice ass especially in those tight yoga shorts with no underwear. Her face shows her age though. I'll try to creampie her.

  4. #26883

    Fun fact

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Is Avery Jett still providinv BBFS?
    Oxford dictionary features her under butterface entry.

  5. #26882
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Is Avery Jett still providinv BBFS?
    I've made it happen recently.

  6. #26881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    She wanted $400 for GFE BBBJ, dfk, daty, massage, cfs.

    +100 for cim.

    +100 msog.

    She said BBFS was $1500.

    I did not go see her.
    This Sandy?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../sandy.567156/#xfmgMedia.

  7. #26880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Avery Jett

    Is Avery Jett still providinv BBFS?

  8. #26879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    She goes bare. She makes the guy pay thru the nose and be a regular.

    Or if you are AA and her current pimp.
    They all go bare, just a matter if they go bare with you LOL. She ain't my type so I have no worries.

  9. #26878
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    There is only one escort on tna that I would be stunned she did BBFS.

    Bridgette Kelly.

    She has too much street sense. Worked for too many men that would beat the fuck out of her if she ever did BBFS.

    I can't think of any others.
    She goes bare. She makes the guy pay thru the nose and be a regular.

    Or if you are AA and her current pimp.

  10. #26877

    Sandy on tna

    She wanted $400 for GFE BBBJ, dfk, daty, massage, cfs.

    +100 for cim.

    +100 msog.

    She said BBFS was $1500.

    I did not go see her.

  11. #26876

    Alexxxis

    I hooked up with Alexxxis.

    600 $ total for creampie.

    Average session. Nothing special about her performance.

  12. #26875
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Any reason in particular why you declined?
    Also curious. She looks fuckable.

  13. #26874
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on her? I would like to play, but stupid deposit.
    I didn't get the impression from her ad that a deposit is required. Sounded more like she just wants it before she puts your dick in her mouth. I would still try to see her and see what she says.

  14. #26873

    Aspen503

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Aspen503.

    She wanted $100 extra for BBFS. I declined.
    Any reason in particular why you declined?

  15. #26872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...a/849875649074

    Has anyone seen her? I seem to remember someone talking about her before but I can't find the thread.

    I googled her phone number and one of the hits belong to clerk of the Circuit Court in Florida??
    Any updates on her? I would like to play, but stupid deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape