Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 27807
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26952

    AnnA

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Her most recent advertisement (1/20/2026) at the GPS board says $600 VIP.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ility.3203256/
    Anna is the GOAT for this topic. A bit submissive at times when I wish she would just get after it, but that'snot a bad thing. She hasn't had a limit yet that I can find. I see her every time she comes to Portland.

  2. #26951
    I have no direct knowledge. But if 1 hr is no bb and 3 hrs is no limits, I'm guess 3 hrs is on topic. https://tryst.link/escort/urfutureaxewifee.

  3. #26950

    Insatiable Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    She must be good since her ad and profile suck, no photos, no rates, etc. When you are that good you don't really even need to advertise. Care to share what her rates are?
    Her most recent advertisement (1/20/2026) at the GPS board says $600 VIP.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ility.3203256/

  4. #26949

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    InsatiableAnna is in town. I pumped two rounds in her pussy this morning before work. I am seeing her again later.
    She must be good since her ad and profile suck, no photos, no rates, etc. When you are that good you don't really even need to advertise. Care to share what her rates are?

  5. #26948
    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about her and her VIP rates? Looks amazingly hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8D%92.3201713/
    Those pics are at least 10 years old. She has a mom belly, looks like a drug addict in her late 30's definitely had a kid too.

    BBFS was available but I just sent her home.

  6. #26947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji888  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any high end girls that offer BBFS and CIP? Coming up on my three years sober mark and want to celebrate the occasion by giving a smokeshow quality girl a creampie, even if it's pricey LOL. Already saw Brenna Sparks a while back, didn't really click with her that much so I don't want to book with her.
    InsatiableAnna is in town. I pumped two rounds in her pussy this morning before work. I am seeing her again later.

  7. #26946

    She got to know you first.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoatCurry  [View Original Post]
    porscheriverss seems to have some decent reviews but for 550/ hr I wonder if she even goes all out BBFS.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...iverss.664179/
    I am a regular of this gal hehe.

    You have to meet her multiple times first, answer interview questions, including the places your dongalong has been in.

    It paid off! Super wet down there!

  8. #26945

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I second what everyone else is saying. I first saw AuDelia 3-4 years ago and she was young hot and provided one of my best sexual experiences. And then about 6 months ago, I finally made my second appointment.

    After the mandatory shower she tells me "No touching her face, neck, or hair. " I think, "Ok, this wasn't like last time, but I can do that and still have a good time. ".

    Within 5 minutes she must have stopped me a half dozen times by leaning away or pushing my hand away because I accidentally touched her face or hair or was about to. The constant pulling away and resetting was turning me off.

    I told her this wasn't going to work out for me and that I was going to leave. She looked shocked and gave me my money back. I haven't looked back since.

    She was the complete opposite of what she was when she first got into the business. I would not recommend her to anyone now.
    Yes. This right here. I saw her a couple of years ago and she was amazing. Her weird rules and aversions these days make it a completely different experience. Not sure what's going on with her but it's a shame.

  9. #26944
    Does anyone know of any high end girls that offer BBFS and CIP? Coming up on my three years sober mark and want to celebrate the occasion by giving a smokeshow quality girl a creampie, even if it's pricey LOL. Already saw Brenna Sparks a while back, didn't really click with her that much so I don't want to book with her.

  10. #26943

    CumInsideMyKitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Does she go by the same name?
    Not shocking, her user name suggests what we all seek here.

  11. #26942
    I mean cheers to ethical providers.

    But in all seriousness, it seems Audelia is suffering from some serious anxiety or PTSD-type issues. That's unfortunate.

  12. #26941
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Nah. Not even for free.
    She does it for "free" because she secretly records you during the session, writes down your license plate number, and other shit so she can blackmail you into giving her money.

  13. #26940
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    She looked shocked and gave me my money back. I haven't looked back since.
    That in an of itself is insane. Only had that happen once when I couldn't get a second pop with a k-girl and she refunded the difference.

  14. #26939

    AuDelia Mild

    I second what everyone else is saying. I first saw AuDelia 3-4 years ago and she was young hot and provided one of my best sexual experiences. And then about 6 months ago, I finally made my second appointment.

    After the mandatory shower she tells me "No touching her face, neck, or hair. " I think, "Ok, this wasn't like last time, but I can do that and still have a good time. ".

    Within 5 minutes she must have stopped me a half dozen times by leaning away or pushing my hand away because I accidentally touched her face or hair or was about to. The constant pulling away and resetting was turning me off.

    I told her this wasn't going to work out for me and that I was going to leave. She looked shocked and gave me my money back. I haven't looked back since.

    She was the complete opposite of what she was when she first got into the business. I would not recommend her to anyone now.

  15. #26938
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    Been away for the holidays and a family vacation and came back to this. People are paying for her? She openly searches for loads on Fetlife pro bono. She was on there 6 days ago looking for a dick and didn't care who it was attached to. Don't pay her, just coordinate a pump and dump via fet.
    Does she go by the same name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape