Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 27809
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26969

    Alexxxxis

    Any info about her? I may have missed any previous mention so my apologies if she was discussed.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...xxxxis.666766/

  2. #26968

    The Cat Meow

    Any experience with Amelia? Agreed to BB in text but haven't seen any reviews.

    Thecatsmeow.

    Profile URL https://tnaboard.me/thecatsmeow

  3. #26967
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    What's the appropriate donation overall?

    And when is it appropriate to ask?
    This content is relevant to my interests. Don't really know AMP protocol and bb is a deal breaker for me. No interest in laying out cash and then hearing no after.

  4. #26966
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    What's the appropriate donation overall?

    And when is it appropriate to ask?
    Ask? Give her al extra hundy and stick it in her little fuck hole!

  5. #26965

    Dolcesempre

    I heard Bella is making a visit.

  6. #26964
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    She belongs here.

    Eva is here until the 31st. Cip is YMMV.
    What's the appropriate donation overall?

    And when is it appropriate to ask?

  7. #26963

    Eva at Blue Jade

    She belongs here.

    Eva is here until the 31st. Cip is YMMV.

  8. #26962
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Bad link or did she delete her account?
    It's defunct now, so maybe she deleted it or it was removed. Her STG ads are still up.

  9. #26961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Anna is the GOAT for this topic. A bit submissive at times when I wish she would just get after it, but that'snot a bad thing. She hasn't had a limit yet that I can find. I see her every time she comes to Portland.
    She is the goat.

  10. #26960
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker986  [View Original Post]
    I have no direct knowledge. But if 1 hr is no bb and 3 hrs is no limits, I'm guess 3 hrs is on topic. https://tryst.link/escort/urfutureaxewifee.
    Link is dead. Bad link or did she delete her account?

  11. #26959
    Quote Originally Posted by SamWill69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brooklyn pop up a few times. Did anyone partake recently?
    Her erratic response times and short no detail messages made it practically impossible to schedule with.

  12. #26958

    Brooklynn206

    Saw Brooklyn pop up a few times. Did anyone partake recently?

  13. #26957
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    She must be good since her ad and profile suck, no photos, no rates, etc. When you are that good you don't really even need to advertise. Care to share what her rates are?
    She has a really good business model. Her clients leave happy.

  14. #26956
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I've asked about her before on the Everett forum, but no info there. I texted her and confirmed 3 hrs is on topic, and she sent photos which indicate that she's real, wasn't staying at a fleabag motel, caveats being there was something about her legs looking mottled (charitable diabetes, but it's probably her being a junkie) that gave me reservations. It could have been lighting but I decided not to pursue that week. Toss up really. Which of us is going to toft?
    A bit more searching turned up this report in the regular escort reports section.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch6  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...s/560618279666

    I would advise against seeing her. She did do BBFS and was really sweet but she also was a junkie that was sweaty as fuck. She also disclosed that she lives with an abusive boyfriend that she stabbed and has a warrant out for her arrest. Too much drama for a creampie.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch6  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-e...ingham-1018084

    Has anyone seen her? She doesn't have any current ads but contacted me randomly for an all day fuck but I'm hesitant. I looked everywhere for some reviews of her and all I found was this.

  15. #26955
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker986  [View Original Post]
    I have no direct knowledge. But if 1 hr is no bb and 3 hrs is no limits, I'm guess 3 hrs is on topic. https://tryst.link/escort/urfutureaxewifee.
    I've asked about her before on the Everett forum, but no info there. I texted her and confirmed 3 hrs is on topic, and she sent photos which indicate that she's real, wasn't staying at a fleabag motel, caveats being there was something about her legs looking mottled (charitable diabetes, but it's probably her being a junkie) that gave me reservations. It could have been lighting but I decided not to pursue that week. Toss up really. Which of us is going to toft?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape