Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 27809
-
02-01-26 22:47 #26984Senior Member

Posts: 265Skyytyme
Has anyone met her recently?
Is she still open? Has she gained a lot of weight?
-
02-01-26 22:23 #26983Senior Member

Posts: 77It was just a super weird experience for me most people that come over know what they are here for but the whole vibe was off she wanted to get baked, asked me to take her to get some afterwards pressured me to do it to (haven't smoked in like 7-8 yrs) after that I decided to have a drink she pretty much put down a fifth and it was down hill from there, wasn't very friendly LOL.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 21:45 #26982Senior Member

Posts: 118Someone for everybody I suppose. Who cares? Let the broad date. Feeld is the best bet to yield the type she's looking for. Funny story, I matched with RubyChariot on there earlier this year before she debuted on TNA but it would've been with her man and I bowed out. I'm not a team player LOL.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
As for FetLife I'm not confident Peach's posts are entirely genuine or very rarely so. If it worked out for you and you smashed for free then great! But she's a writer and it's also very possible she just gets off on her own fan fiction. End of the day she'll still want you to pay no matter how good you dick her down.
ALSO. Some of you on Fet need to change your damn usernames between sites! I'm not even searching and still accidentally run into familiar names. Very sloppy work.
-
02-01-26 18:43 #26981Senior Member

Posts: 99That's the sound of her butt cheeks flapping together when she farts.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 14:55 #26980Senior Member

Posts: 740Princess peach
Like I've mentioned before, you will always run into girls from TNA and other sites on the apps. They're human too and want to have normal lives blah blah blah.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
Princess Peach is looking for actual long term companionship. I feel sorry for the SOB who thinks they're getting something relatively exclusive. Or maybe she'll find someone who's into creampie cleanup and they'll be a match made in heaven. I don't see her stopping taking loads (free or otherwise) in the near future.
Mind you, she is on Fet semi-regularly lining up anonymous encounters with men to come (when her kid is asleep), walk in, she'll be bent over on all four, you stick it in, pump'and'dump without her ever seeing your face. Other times, she is particular in looks and dick size in who she has come over.
-
02-01-26 14:23 #26979Senior Member

Posts: 281A big girl like that probably sounds like when they ride the Jake break all the way down the pass.
Originally Posted by ThisOneForYou
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 13:51 #26978Senior Member

Posts: 163Lmao that's funny.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 13:50 #26977Senior Member

Posts: 41My truck don't snore!
You take that back! My diesel truck doesn't snore; you're just perpetuating a stereotype! / s.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 11:19 #26976Senior Member

Posts: 281She's fat, she probably snores like a diesel truck.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 10:05 #26975Senior Member

Posts: 1111Avery Jett Popcorn
Don't leave us hanging dude. What happened with her?
Originally Posted by RocDiesel
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 05:49 #26974Senior Member

Posts: 330It was decent for me. I like a more sensual experience and she provided that. Not sure if she would be good for someone looking to really pound her. I have tried to see her again but her communication was slow and she was all over the place when I was trying to set up a time to meet.
Originally Posted by JonLaw
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 18:10 #26973Senior Member

Posts: 77LMAO riiiiiight, I had her come over and did an overnight, legit only time I have ever slept in my spare bed room experience was straight up weird.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 13:09 #26972Senior Member

Posts: 163Is her service good at least? Heard its iffy.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 08:32 #26971Senior Member

Posts: 176Avery Jett looks nothing like her pics. I mean nothing. She's big af. For those who like bogging. Don't let her pics fool you unless you like bogging, the round, soft and not shapely kind. Her pics are in my opinion false advertising.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 07:08 #26970Senior Member

Posts: 330She belongs here. Hundred up charge. She can be flaky.
Originally Posted by SeaHawkFan12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




