Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 959 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14089
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansRun  [View Original Post]
    Did she used to work in Cicero with Mally and the others?
    She is in the same post with Mally on listcrawler but they're not in Cicero. Would've like seeing her.

  2. #14088

    Did she go by Norma too?

    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember her? This is Natalie, was a Pawg and seemed friendly. Heard she just recently passed away.
    Did she used to work in Cicero with Mally and the others?

  3. #14087

    Can Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember her? This is Natalie, was a Pawg and seemed friendly. Heard she just recently passed away.
    Was actually invited to the service through mutual friends, can confirm this poor woman has passed. Looks like it was a genuine accident unlike most in this life, but still a tragedy.

  4. #14086

    Damn no way

    I new theresa well. She lived near my work. I didn't realize she passed away too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    Heard the same, Her and Theresa both passed away like within a day of each other if not on the same day! Both had been in recovery, so not sure what happened to either of them.

    The good die young.

  5. #14085
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember her? This is Natalie, was a Pawg and seemed friendly. Heard she just recently passed away.
    Heard the same, Her and Theresa both passed away like within a day of each other if not on the same day! Both had been in recovery, so not sure what happened to either of them.

    The good die young.

  6. #14084

    R. I. P.

    Anybody remember her? This is Natalie, was a Pawg and seemed friendly. Heard she just recently passed away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1769454760540.jpg‎  

  7. #14083

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockyboy2025  [View Original Post]
    I got a video of her giving me bbj.
    Think I could check it out?

  8. #14082
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverCloseoff  [View Original Post]
    What's her info? She looks like she's a good time.
    I HAD the #. Probably still in my text thread from one of my #'s, but when I was ready to meet, I reached out & nothing. Hit her up from multiple #'s, on different days & changed my syntax up. Still no response. I don't even think the # ils the same or even has a phone anymore. After reading that & you still want it, lmk I'll look for it.

  9. #14081
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking this one up on her offer for head. Anyone recognize her or have a go w / her before?
    What's her info? She looks like she's a good time.

  10. #14080

    Ol days

    Yup, we all miss them old skanky days.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I took the stroll today during the day and last night. Not a lot out there. And nothing on Cicero between 47 and Archer. I know there was a crackdown, but where did they go? All of them couldn't have just found jobs at Starbucks. If so, which Starbucks? I figured they might move to 47th between Western and just west of Cicero but I didn't see anything. I also looked near 45th and that stretch of wasteland just west of Cicero. Nothing. They could not have all just quit. So, where are yall finding them now?

    I took the 5th stroll and it has been very dead with LEO passing often. Anything east of Kostner, I refuse to pick up. There are always some out by Pulaski and 5th but they are not the type who you want to let in your cars.

    I took the stroll down Cicero between North and Belmont. It has been dead for a long time. Does anyone else confirm this? It is basically no longer a spot. North ave itself has also been dead for years, right?

    I took the stroll down Lawrence between Pulaski and Kedzie. Dead minus 1 T-girl who was bigger than I am. No way I am picking that up.

    I assume that Sheridan between Montrose and Hollywood is totally dead too and can anyone confirm that Clark between Morse and Howard has been dead for years? Does anyone know if you still catch one occasionally?

  11. #14079
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Is this her??
    I got a video of her giving me bbj.

  12. #14078

    Savannah there's a reason why she's in her situation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush423  [View Original Post]
    Seen her in a Plainfield incall over the summer. Was a decent place. She said she was living with a former client / ex bf and was getting kicked out. The situation made me a little uncomfortable but she gave good service. Sad to see things haven't gone well for her. Hopping around gas stations and abandoned houses in Harvey is a long ways from where she was just 8 months ago. Hopefully things turn around for her.
    I got Savannahs number from another senior member. I called her and tried to set something up but from the previous post I knew she was in and out of WiFi signal and would be hard to reach. Second time I contact her I'm able to talk to her on the phone and set something up as she was going to a hotel. I called her again and told her I was on my way and she politely asked me to come at a specific time cause she had a regular. I show up at that specific time and call her she's doesn't answer I call again 10 mins later she texts me asking for a couple minutes. After giving her time as I was doing some stuff on my phone I realize it's almost an hour after our scheduled time and I call her multiple times she doesn't pickup at all and completely fucking ghosts me. Even the next day she doesn't respond to any of the texts I left her and her phone is going to voicemail now. I called her later that day on another number and she picks up I ask her point blank why did you ghost me last night. She starts stuttering about how it's a long story I didn't mean to I can't tell you right now I'm leaving a friends house can I call you back later? I laughed at her she knew why I would but promised me she'd call back saying and I quote"I'm not an asshole" I say fine call me back. Well guess what! I'm sure you all know what happened with that one. All I can say is don't fucking waste your time with this one. She sounds intelligent and polite on the phone but like all these irresponsible addicts she will fuck over paying customers leaving them sitting in front of a motel on one of the coldest days of the year and put herself in the position where she is living in a fucked up neighborhood bouncing from couch to couch because she can't fucking communicate. All the while looking for new regulars there's a reason why she doesn't have regulars and it's because she fucked them over one too many times with her irresponsible behavior.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5524.jpg‎   IMG_5525.jpg‎  

  13. #14077
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Is this her??
    Nope. Different girl.

  14. #14076
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    Just more lower key imo. That murder there last November and more currently in the news on 5th. Some of the areas mentioned I do hit though not as recently. North ave has indeed been dead for years. Lawrence east of pulaski has had a few BSW that are legit females. Further east you go brings out the tie backs. Cicero from up north say addison down to at least the west side I have seen nothing there in quite awhile. With the weather fluctuating so much try just hitting the warmer days. I would concentrate more in that 5th area near the k streets. Also yep LEO has been there because now it's considered more of a hot area with the shooting.
    Meet up?

    Are the BSW on Lawrence worth considering? No fatties.

  15. #14075

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Fchromo13  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a HSW at Karlov & 5th this evening. Said her name was Gigi. Got a solid bbj with some light BLS for $30.
    Is this her??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1768617153112.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape