Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 959 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14074

    HSW on 5th

    Picked up a HSW at Karlov & 5th this evening. Said her name was Gigi. Got a solid bbj with some light BLS for $30.

  2. #14073

    Scene. Dead.

    Can't believe how much things have changed in the last 5 years. Can't find someone to save my life LOL! 5 years ago before Covid, I had numbers galore, now nada.

    The girls have either quit the game or have died in battle.

    Anyone having luck out there? Especially on the and side?

  3. #14072

    Stragg

    Thinking about taking this one up on her offer for head. Anyone recognize her or have a go w / her before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -76uhYfz_8SW1TuOlFRHkzb.jpg‎  

  4. #14071
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokomambo995  [View Original Post]
    This was my second here 20XX W Lawrence Ave Chicago and today I see Xixi 312-967-8XXX and as previous visits this one did not disappoint. I arrived she led me in to the room and asked me to get ready and she would be back in a minute. Upon her return she started massaging my back and legs. Her massage skills are fair. Karly is short (5'0'- 5'5' slim, petite, with all natural, B's (my favorite body type). She is of Thai Ethnicity, however, she said she is from China. She has shoulder length black hair. I did not notice any body modifications, like tattoos or piercings. I found Xixi to have the sweetest personality, and in my eyes, a complete beauty. My ability to estimate the age of Asians is sorely lacking. However, my best guess is that Xixi appears to be somewhere between mid to upper 20's to mid to upper 30's. When I actually asked her, she told me that she was in her 30's. No matter what, I think, that she looks spectacular.
    Good review, just feel like it might be in the wrong section.

  5. #14070
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    All of them couldn't have just found jobs at Starbucks. If so, which Starbucks?
    Reminds me of "Idiocracy" 🤣.

  6. #14069

    They are reported there

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I took the stroll today during the day and last night. Not a lot out there. And nothing on Cicero between 47 and Archer. I know there was a crackdown, but where did they go? All of them couldn't have just found jobs at Starbucks. If so, which Starbucks? I figured they might move to 47th between Western and just west of Cicero but I didn't see anything. I also looked near 45th and that stretch of wasteland just west of Cicero. Nothing. They could not have all just quit. So, where are yall finding them now?

    I took the 5th stroll and it has been very dead with LEO passing often. Anything east of Kostner, I refuse to pick up. There are always some out by Pulaski and 5th but they are not the type who you want to let in your cars.

    I took the stroll down Cicero between North and Belmont. It has been dead for a long time. Does anyone else confirm this? It is basically no longer a spot. North ave itself has also been dead for years, right?

    I took the stroll down Lawrence between Pulaski and Kedzie. Dead minus 1 T-girl who was bigger than I am. No way I am picking that up.

    I assume that Sheridan between Montrose and Hollywood is totally dead too and can anyone confirm that Clark between Morse and Howard has been dead for years? Does anyone know if you still catch one occasionally?
    Just more lower key imo. That murder there last November and more currently in the news on 5th. Some of the areas mentioned I do hit though not as recently. North ave has indeed been dead for years. Lawrence east of pulaski has had a few BSW that are legit females. Further east you go brings out the tie backs. Cicero from up north say addison down to at least the west side I have seen nothing there in quite awhile. With the weather fluctuating so much try just hitting the warmer days. I would concentrate more in that 5th area near the k streets. Also yep LEO has been there because now it's considered more of a hot area with the shooting.

  7. #14068

    Where did they go?

    I took the stroll today during the day and last night. Not a lot out there. And nothing on Cicero between 47 and Archer. I know there was a crackdown, but where did they go? All of them couldn't have just found jobs at Starbucks. If so, which Starbucks? I figured they might move to 47th between Western and just west of Cicero but I didn't see anything. I also looked near 45th and that stretch of wasteland just west of Cicero. Nothing. They could not have all just quit. So, where are yall finding them now?

    I took the 5th stroll and it has been very dead with LEO passing often. Anything east of Kostner, I refuse to pick up. There are always some out by Pulaski and 5th but they are not the type who you want to let in your cars.

    I took the stroll down Cicero between North and Belmont. It has been dead for a long time. Does anyone else confirm this? It is basically no longer a spot. North ave itself has also been dead for years, right?

    I took the stroll down Lawrence between Pulaski and Kedzie. Dead minus 1 T-girl who was bigger than I am. No way I am picking that up.

    I assume that Sheridan between Montrose and Hollywood is totally dead too and can anyone confirm that Clark between Morse and Howard has been dead for years? Does anyone know if you still catch one occasionally?

  8. #14067
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    She got hit by a car and passed.
    You messing with me right?

  9. #14066
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Wonder if she's still in the game, have texted her but no response, last I saw her May / June 2025.
    She got hit by a car and passed.

  10. #14065

    Panhandler Melissa

    Has anyone seen her recently? Wonder if she's still in the game, have texted her but no response, last I saw her May / June 2025.

  11. #14064

    Dead 5th and live 5th

    Passed through the 5th Ave range at about 1 pm today. The western part, Kilpatrick-Kolmar-Kilbourn-Kenneth-Kostner, was absolutely dead.

    The eastern part, 1-2 blocks west of Pulaski, had a lot of 'foot traffic' - guess the slightly warmer weather woke some girls up. 5 or 6 girls, mix of WSW and LSW. Nobody I recognized on the fly.

  12. #14063

    Yung BSW

    Do anybody remember this one chick?

    I believe she used to be on Madison Ave.

    Haven't seen her in a while, wondering if she still strolls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260105-122444.Facebook.jpg‎  

  13. #14062

    Savanah aka snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockyboy2025  [View Original Post]
    She was posting on listcrawler before. The fact she's lurking around abandoned houses and you're providing a number. Makes me think you're pimping her. I know that hoe ain't got no number that's for sure.
    Seen her in a Plainfield incall over the summer. Was a decent place. She said she was living with a former client / ex bf and was getting kicked out. The situation made me a little uncomfortable but she gave good service. Sad to see things haven't gone well for her. Hopping around gas stations and abandoned houses in Harvey is a long ways from where she was just 8 months ago. Hopefully things turn around for her.

  14. #14061

    Oh yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Cockyboy2025  [View Original Post]
    LOL I'm still trying to get my head around that whole story. But I'm being more careful from now on and y'all should too. Maybe y'all don't know this but there's police officers in this forum reading this shit. And cops are big time tricks. Ask any hoe.
    Its discussed on some of their you tube channels as well and mention this site in particular. They lurk and post here for sure. So so so so hello fellas and ladies of blue! Must not forget uncle thomas and his people as well. Happy new year! They also have or had what a guy in 1 told me quite awhile ago now "operation angel" though that was more for the higher priced online situations. Stosh out. All I know. I mean what a dumb a** situation. All for a piece? Not a chance!

  15. #14060
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokomambo995  [View Original Post]
    I got an itch so I stopped by after work to see who's available. Cindy phone (312) 498-3817 greeted me and asked how long and took the house fee. Took me to the room on the right side and across, I saw some girls resting and looking at their phones. Place Me SPA 5319 W Fullerton Ave, Chicago Well taken care of location, nothing out of this world, the rooms are alright. Cindy a pretty typical Asian looking girl, cute face, probably in her early 20's, she is not a bad option for a quick stop, take god care of her and you will not regret it.
    Good to know cause all the good massage parlors I knew closed down. There was one by cermak and Ashland that one had some hotties. And my favorite the one across the street from Jewel osco on Archer and Western closed down too. Need to find another good one. One with hot fat ass Venezuelan hoes. As well as hot Asian hoes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape