Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 14374
-
01-15-26 23:21 #14074Regular Member

Posts: 6HSW on 5th
Picked up a HSW at Karlov & 5th this evening. Said her name was Gigi. Got a solid bbj with some light BLS for $30.
-
01-14-26 10:30 #14073Senior Member

Posts: 172Scene. Dead.
Can't believe how much things have changed in the last 5 years. Can't find someone to save my life LOL! 5 years ago before Covid, I had numbers galore, now nada.
The girls have either quit the game or have died in battle.
Anyone having luck out there? Especially on the and side?
-
01-14-26 05:22 #14072Senior Member

Posts: 176Stragg
Thinking about taking this one up on her offer for head. Anyone recognize her or have a go w / her before?
-
01-12-26 21:11 #14071Senior Member

Posts: 263Good review, just feel like it might be in the wrong section.
Originally Posted by Kokomambo995
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 23:16 #14070Senior Member

Posts: 1172Reminds me of "Idiocracy" 🤣.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 07:08 #14069Senior Member

Posts: 1620They are reported there
Just more lower key imo. That murder there last November and more currently in the news on 5th. Some of the areas mentioned I do hit though not as recently. North ave has indeed been dead for years. Lawrence east of pulaski has had a few BSW that are legit females. Further east you go brings out the tie backs. Cicero from up north say addison down to at least the west side I have seen nothing there in quite awhile. With the weather fluctuating so much try just hitting the warmer days. I would concentrate more in that 5th area near the k streets. Also yep LEO has been there because now it's considered more of a hot area with the shooting.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 21:13 #14068Senior Member

Posts: 663Where did they go?
I took the stroll today during the day and last night. Not a lot out there. And nothing on Cicero between 47 and Archer. I know there was a crackdown, but where did they go? All of them couldn't have just found jobs at Starbucks. If so, which Starbucks? I figured they might move to 47th between Western and just west of Cicero but I didn't see anything. I also looked near 45th and that stretch of wasteland just west of Cicero. Nothing. They could not have all just quit. So, where are yall finding them now?
I took the 5th stroll and it has been very dead with LEO passing often. Anything east of Kostner, I refuse to pick up. There are always some out by Pulaski and 5th but they are not the type who you want to let in your cars.
I took the stroll down Cicero between North and Belmont. It has been dead for a long time. Does anyone else confirm this? It is basically no longer a spot. North ave itself has also been dead for years, right?
I took the stroll down Lawrence between Pulaski and Kedzie. Dead minus 1 T-girl who was bigger than I am. No way I am picking that up.
I assume that Sheridan between Montrose and Hollywood is totally dead too and can anyone confirm that Clark between Morse and Howard has been dead for years? Does anyone know if you still catch one occasionally?
-
01-06-26 00:08 #14067Senior Member

Posts: 172You messing with me right?
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 23:37 #14066Senior Member

Posts: 66She got hit by a car and passed.
Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 18:59 #14065Senior Member

Posts: 172Panhandler Melissa
Has anyone seen her recently? Wonder if she's still in the game, have texted her but no response, last I saw her May / June 2025.
-
01-05-26 15:16 #14064Senior Member

Posts: 60Dead 5th and live 5th
Passed through the 5th Ave range at about 1 pm today. The western part, Kilpatrick-Kolmar-Kilbourn-Kenneth-Kostner, was absolutely dead.
The eastern part, 1-2 blocks west of Pulaski, had a lot of 'foot traffic' - guess the slightly warmer weather woke some girls up. 5 or 6 girls, mix of WSW and LSW. Nobody I recognized on the fly.
-
01-05-26 14:26 #14063Regular Member

Posts: 9Yung BSW
Do anybody remember this one chick?
I believe she used to be on Madison Ave.
Haven't seen her in a while, wondering if she still strolls.
-
01-03-26 22:34 #14062Senior Member

Posts: 73Savanah aka snow
Seen her in a Plainfield incall over the summer. Was a decent place. She said she was living with a former client / ex bf and was getting kicked out. The situation made me a little uncomfortable but she gave good service. Sad to see things haven't gone well for her. Hopping around gas stations and abandoned houses in Harvey is a long ways from where she was just 8 months ago. Hopefully things turn around for her.
Originally Posted by Cockyboy2025
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 16:01 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 1620Oh yes
Its discussed on some of their you tube channels as well and mention this site in particular. They lurk and post here for sure. So so so so hello fellas and ladies of blue! Must not forget uncle thomas and his people as well. Happy new year! They also have or had what a guy in 1 told me quite awhile ago now "operation angel" though that was more for the higher priced online situations. Stosh out. All I know. I mean what a dumb a** situation. All for a piece? Not a chance!
Originally Posted by Cockyboy2025
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 15:12 #14060Regular Member

Posts: 17Good to know cause all the good massage parlors I knew closed down. There was one by cermak and Ashland that one had some hotties. And my favorite the one across the street from Jewel osco on Archer and Western closed down too. Need to find another good one. One with hot fat ass Venezuelan hoes. As well as hot Asian hoes.
Originally Posted by Kokomambo995
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





