Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 14374
-
01-31-26 09:31 #14089Regular Member

Posts: 17She is in the same post with Mally on listcrawler but they're not in Cicero. Would've like seeing her.
Originally Posted by LogansRun
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 09:21 #14088Senior Member

Posts: 65Did she go by Norma too?
Did she used to work in Cicero with Mally and the others?
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 00:51 #14087Regular Member

Posts: 21Can Confirm
Was actually invited to the service through mutual friends, can confirm this poor woman has passed. Looks like it was a genuine accident unlike most in this life, but still a tragedy.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 23:19 #14086Regular Member

Posts: 4Damn no way
I new theresa well. She lived near my work. I didn't realize she passed away too.
Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 17:40 #14085Senior Member

Posts: 172Heard the same, Her and Theresa both passed away like within a day of each other if not on the same day! Both had been in recovery, so not sure what happened to either of them.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
The good die young.
-
01-30-26 14:21 #14084Senior Member

Posts: 469R. I. P.
Anybody remember her? This is Natalie, was a Pawg and seemed friendly. Heard she just recently passed away.
-
01-30-26 11:15 #14083Senior Member

Posts: 469Gigi
Think I could check it out?
Originally Posted by Cockyboy2025
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 12:08 #14082Senior Member

Posts: 176I HAD the #. Probably still in my text thread from one of my #'s, but when I was ready to meet, I reached out & nothing. Hit her up from multiple #'s, on different days & changed my syntax up. Still no response. I don't even think the # ils the same or even has a phone anymore. After reading that & you still want it, lmk I'll look for it.
Originally Posted by OliverCloseoff
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 05:16 #14081Regular Member

Posts: 20What's her info? She looks like she's a good time.
Originally Posted by DeeSke2021
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 19:59 #14080Senior Member

Posts: 298Ol days
Yup, we all miss them old skanky days.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 06:42 #14079Regular Member

Posts: 17I got a video of her giving me bbj.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 22:16 #14078Senior Member

Posts: 53Savannah there's a reason why she's in her situation
I got Savannahs number from another senior member. I called her and tried to set something up but from the previous post I knew she was in and out of WiFi signal and would be hard to reach. Second time I contact her I'm able to talk to her on the phone and set something up as she was going to a hotel. I called her again and told her I was on my way and she politely asked me to come at a specific time cause she had a regular. I show up at that specific time and call her she's doesn't answer I call again 10 mins later she texts me asking for a couple minutes. After giving her time as I was doing some stuff on my phone I realize it's almost an hour after our scheduled time and I call her multiple times she doesn't pickup at all and completely fucking ghosts me. Even the next day she doesn't respond to any of the texts I left her and her phone is going to voicemail now. I called her later that day on another number and she picks up I ask her point blank why did you ghost me last night. She starts stuttering about how it's a long story I didn't mean to I can't tell you right now I'm leaving a friends house can I call you back later? I laughed at her she knew why I would but promised me she'd call back saying and I quote"I'm not an asshole" I say fine call me back. Well guess what! I'm sure you all know what happened with that one. All I can say is don't fucking waste your time with this one. She sounds intelligent and polite on the phone but like all these irresponsible addicts she will fuck over paying customers leaving them sitting in front of a motel on one of the coldest days of the year and put herself in the position where she is living in a fucked up neighborhood bouncing from couch to couch because she can't fucking communicate. All the while looking for new regulars there's a reason why she doesn't have regulars and it's because she fucked them over one too many times with her irresponsible behavior.
Originally Posted by RoyalFlush423
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 17:24 #14077Regular Member

Posts: 6Nope. Different girl.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 20:31 #14076Banned Member

Posts: 56Meet up?
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
Are the BSW on Lawrence worth considering? No fatties.
-
01-16-26 21:35 #14075Senior Member

Posts: 469Gigi
Is this her??
Originally Posted by Fchromo13
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




