Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35806
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Seeing these girls post on stg selling ass in the morning and then posting on fb about how in love they are with their man in the evening is pretty wild to me.
    Two things can be true.

  2. #35805
    Seeing these girls post on stg selling ass in the morning and then posting on fb about how in love they are with their man in the evening is pretty wild to me.

  3. #35804
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy85  [View Original Post]
    Man hasta incluso me envi fotos de confirmaciand LOL bueno ya falta poco antes de irme a Cartagena.
    Jajajaja gracias mi merced!


    Cada quien ve lo que quiere aqui

    Third link Sadie never met her might search the forum

    1st link Brunette Aurora aka Raelyn per
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I met her a few years back when she was working out of a shared room in Chester, playing the role of a young mom out for extra money and some dirty fun. Turns out she and the roommate were hardcore methwhores but she concealed it better / longer than most. Once the mask slipped, it was not unusual for me to drill it right after work, then hours later a frantic phone call and anything you want date offer because she had a "family emergency" and needed cash. She was fun and a great lay until two different occasions where I am 99% sure she tried to set me up to get robbed in the parking lot. Pro tip: if they ask what you are driving and tell you exactly where they want you to park: lie or bail. Both times she was VERY surprised when I appeared at her room and I delivered the extra hard grudge fuck both times. Bottom line, she was great fuck, a so-so suck and slightly over priced when she was the cutesy young mom-dirty girl. Her rates are higher now and probably not worth it. Keep your head on a swivel.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I was going to wait until after my vacation to report but decided to bring this up now. As you know from a previous post that I met with Raelyn and didn't have the issues. Well recently something interesting happened. First let me give you the background. I met with Raelyn twice....
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    I posted a TOFTT review of Rae over a year ago down here in the Tidewater forum. She was difficult to schedule with because of her caution but eventually she had me meet her at a 711 in Williamsburg then follow her to her house. Wasnt her house, its another mongers house who was recently put on punishment by uncle in a sting plus he brought candy to the date. Anyway. She wanted to sit and talk for about 30-40 minutes before we did anything. Finally to the deed. I paid her 300. Originally I only wanted a hh for 2 but she convinced me on 3 by promising full bb, multiple pops and play with toys. I couldn't pass that up LOL.
    Anyway so fast forward. I was playing the same game as you. I didn't bust in her or anything. But had fun texting fantasizing about our next meeting. Kept kind of blowing her off, pushing back to another time until she asked me to pay her 3 just "ahead" of time because she needed the money. I was like NO basically and she FLIPPED off the handle. Saying I was blocked and how she thought I was different because. Verbatim "you know, you put your dick in me". LOL.

    The second one (redhead) supposedly has a handler / dealer in the wings.

    https://www.redgifs.com/watch/groundedorangegrasshopper

    https://www.redgifs.com/watch/creamylightsalmonhyrax

    Also this: https://tryst.link/escort/honeybeebee.

    https://truescorts.com/richmond/veri...ond-11083.html

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyRinger  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Saw her recently. she's a time watcher 10 mins 100min. All covered. Not the most friendliest. If you want to pay 100 for a quick nut doggystyle. She only lets you hit from the front and back. Very routine. She does have a boyfriend tho or pimp.

  4. #35803
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Parcero, uno nunca sabe en qu lo se mete.

    Ya me tienen hasta la coronilla estas chicas.
    I am tired
    Man hasta incluso me envió fotos de confirmacióand LOL bueno ya falta poco antes de irme a Cartagena.

  5. #35802

    Any feedback?

    Planning see these gals very soon. I'm wondering if anyone seen them before or know any info about them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/812982649576

    1st link agreed 100 qv outcall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/565004823545

    2nd link we agreed on 120 qv. She has videos on other sites. Looks like a good time but gives me pimp / bf vibes could be lurking nearby. Outcall would be ideal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...t/219659514593

    3rd link 60 qv BBBJ. Wondering if she's talented.

    Any info would help thanks.

  6. #35801

    Best BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    What's your experience? Who gives the best bbj with DT and swallow? My vote. Talia all day.
    I say Talia a while ago, like two years and it was awesome. Right now in a pinch I see Pepper for a QV BBBJ only for 80. I just close my eyes because she is HUGE and in rough shape. I am in and out in 5-7 minutes. Also allows filming. She still has a pretty face though.

  7. #35800

    New Asian Talent

    About 10 days ago I went up to Fairfax to see about buying a car. Knowing that Northern Virginia is always packed with a big variety of girls so I started to search. Had sent messages to a few and the first to respond was this Asian girl named Lfei. Gorgeous little Chinese girl about 5-2 with nice slender body and knows how to use it. Had a really great time. Just got a text that she will be coming to Richmond on Sunday and wanted to know if I might like to meet. I am going to. So to share, if anyone has any interest. https://encounter-us.com/

    Also told if Richmond is good they would make regular visits.

  8. #35799

    Amazing head

    Saw someone ask who gives the best BBBJ. Saw this one earlier this week and she has a gag reflex but she works it like there's no tomorrow.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6625107.htm

  9. #35798

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    A link provided would be helpful.

    Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/076330349219

  10. #35797

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy85  [View Original Post]
    Was able to see Becky few weeks ago at the suburban inn down by Chester. Quoted me 130 qv with greek. Asked if she had any lingerie that she can wear before I got there. Said no, she left all of that at home. Was greeted with a regular bath robe LOL it's ok though. Room did smell like 420. Laid the donation on the time. Body was showered hair not so much. Laid the donation on the table. Talked for a bit. She's def a nice person. Nice thick body. Didn't see any tracks. Head game / dt 6. She got on top. Nice racks then turned around for cowgirl, nice ass view. Riding 5. Got on all four. Tried regular k9 then greek. She can't really throw back or twerk 5. So did all the pounding LOL Everything covered she's pretty and seems like a cool person but she can't really do much. Probably will see her one more time if she wear something sexy for qv no greek. My opinion should be 80 qv. Stay safe.
    A link provided would be helpful.

    Thanks.

  11. #35796

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy85  [View Original Post]
    Happen to me too when she posted inFredericksburg. Met her at the best western. She told me sit down you want something to drink? I'm from Colombia. I responded where's your friend the blonde chick from the ad LOL Igot up and left. She told me to give her a tip at least LOL no way.
    Parcero, uno nunca sabe en qu lo se mete.

    Ya me tienen hasta la coronilla estas chicas.
    I am tired

  12. #35795
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Just left Chester and wanted to let every one know this was a total catfish. It was a homily old lady in a thong bikini with breast implants that looked nothing like the pictures and she was around 65-70 years old. She was very mad when I called her a catfish and walked out. Be smart out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/874822115616
    Happen to me too when she posted inFredericksburg. Met her at the best western. She told me sit down you want something to drink? I'm from Colombia. I responded where's your friend the blonde chick from the ad LOL Igot up and left. She told me to give her a tip at least LOL no way.

  13. #35794

    Italian MILF Hottie

    Saw her twice at the suburban inn. 100 qv with BBBJ. She's cool but strict. Even sets her timer on her watch LOL she's has ridiculous rates for hhr, hr, greek or bare or even msog. Like crazy high numbers. Anyway BBBJ / dt was good 7. Riding 6. K9 5. Decent body cute ass and ok BBBJ. Would probably see her few more times. She's not young more like 45-48. No track marks. Qv should be 80. Stay safe.

  14. #35793

    Becky

    Was able to see Becky few weeks ago at the suburban inn down by Chester. Quoted me 130 qv with greek. Asked if she had any lingerie that she can wear before I got there. Said no, she left all of that at home. Was greeted with a regular bath robe LOL it's ok though. Room did smell like 420. Laid the donation on the time. Body was showered hair not so much. Laid the donation on the table. Talked for a bit. She's def a nice person. Nice thick body. Didn't see any tracks. Head game / dt 6. She got on top. Nice racks then turned around for cowgirl, nice ass view. Riding 5. Got on all four. Tried regular k9 then greek. She can't really throw back or twerk 5. So did all the pounding LOL Everything covered she's pretty and seems like a cool person but she can't really do much. Probably will see her one more time if she wear something sexy for qv no greek. My opinion should be 80 qv. Stay safe.

  15. #35792

    Talia

    Does anyone have a add for Talia I've searched for it but either it dosent show or add is expired and I want to make sure it's not a random.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape