Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35822

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Who was this in reference to?
    Ivy Jane, pornstar. She's in dc now she should be on Eros for that area.

  2. #35821

    Latina Dream. Unicorn

    I found a unicorn. Beautiful, Sexy, nice personality and great assets.

    Visiting from Florida. Worth every Penney.

    Definitely see her again.

    Thank me later.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/200083336

  3. #35820

    Link didn't work

    Who was this in reference to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]
    Saw someone ask who gives the best BBBJ. Saw this one earlier this week and she has a gag reflex but she works it like there's no tomorrow.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6625107.htm

  4. #35819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Gabby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Gabby got clean has been for abit so hasn't been in the game. I keep trying to pull her back in hasn't worked yet haha.
    Do you mean early 40's,glasses wearing, skinny curvy hippy hooker pothead Gabby? Lived in a half renovated brick 2 story with her meth head boyfriend in Petersburg for years? If she's clean now, that's great. I don't know about clean but she was working out of the City Motel back in Nov early December. The body is still super tight. She was in a spot for some cash, but only wanted to see familiar faces.

  5. #35818
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Amanda or to gabby?
    Gabby got clean has been for abit so hasn't been in the game. I keep trying to pull her back in hasn't worked yet haha.

  6. #35817

    Old friends

    Anyone know what happened to Amanda or to gabby?

  7. #35816
    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]
    I didn't even try this number but I wanted to let you elders know that AI is going to be used more and more to scam you. They will be able to send "verification" pics with whatever amount of fingers up or even if you ask them to take a picture with a newspaper or whatever the modern equivalent is. This one has a vcu shirt on, she is still a scam. There's a certain uncanniness when it comes to AI, my suggestion is go on twitter where there's a ton of AI pics and start noticing the indicators. Remember that whatever picture you see of AI, that's the worst AI will ever be, meaning it's only going to get more difficult to tell the difference.

    https://callescort.org/804-478-0336
    On that if you do not send a deposit the only thing you will lose is time. These posers are only looking for easy suckers. Do not under any circumstances send deposits. I've seen some top tier and most of them won't ask for deposit and if they do I tell them up front I won't send anything until we meet so if it's a deal breaker sorry but those are my rules. Be willing to walk or stop the conversation. Be safe and smart.

  8. #35815

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]
    I didn't even try this number but I wanted to let you elders know that AI is going to be used more and more to scam you. They will be able to send "verification" pics with whatever amount of fingers up or even if you ask them to take a picture with a newspaper or whatever the modern equivalent is. This one has a vcu shirt on, she is still a scam. There's a certain uncanniness when it comes to AI, my suggestion is go on twitter where there's a ton of AI pics and start noticing the indicators. Remember that whatever picture you see of AI, that's the worst AI will ever be, meaning it's only going to get more difficult to tell the difference.

    https://callescort.org/804-478-0336
    I could tell from looking at the pics that it was too good to be true, especially when I read, "Must book me thru my page so I don't mess up my college classes schedule-wise. " Uhh. Sure. So I go to her fanvue page, but of course to contact her that way, a donation is required. Needless to say, I didn't pay it. Just another scam.

  9. #35814
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    I believe there were positive reports in the Nova area.
    She's been reviewed not that long ago. Sounded like a good time.

  10. #35813

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Anybody take the plunge on this yet?

    https://callescort.org/919-897-8389
    I believe there were positive reports in the Nova area.

  11. #35812

    Warning

    I didn't even try this number but I wanted to let you elders know that AI is going to be used more and more to scam you. They will be able to send "verification" pics with whatever amount of fingers up or even if you ask them to take a picture with a newspaper or whatever the modern equivalent is. This one has a vcu shirt on, she is still a scam. There's a certain uncanniness when it comes to AI, my suggestion is go on twitter where there's a ton of AI pics and start noticing the indicators. Remember that whatever picture you see of AI, that's the worst AI will ever be, meaning it's only going to get more difficult to tell the difference.

    https://callescort.org/804-478-0336

  12. #35811

    Look alive

    Anybody take the plunge on this yet?

    https://callescort.org/919-897-8389

  13. #35810
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's no different than some of you guys going home to a wife.
    Great response.

  14. #35809
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    I say Talia a while ago, like two years and it was awesome. Right now in a pinch I see Pepper for a QV BBBJ only for 80. I just close my eyes because she is HUGE and in rough shape. I am in and out in 5-7 minutes. Also allows filming. She still has a pretty face though.
    For someone on the monkey don't know how she remains that huge haha.

  15. #35808
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Seeing these girls post on stg selling ass in the morning and then posting on fb about how in love they are with their man in the evening is pretty wild to me.
    Damn. Any examples on STG? Maybe it's wrong, but that sounds pretty hot. Edit: nvmd, looks like you’re just responding to those stories below. Would be interested in a situation like that though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape