Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 464 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 6946
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6646

    Nico

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    She's on OF, you can try to find her that way.

    I wish I could help you with her screen name there, but I didn't follow her, she's not my type.

    Good luck.
    Found an old post with all the links for her.

  2. #6645
    Quote Originally Posted by BP333  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-ad903581bbc1

    Anyone have her contact? Saw her years ago. Would like to try again.
    She's on OF, you can try to find her that way.

    I wish I could help you with her screen name there, but I didn't follow her, she's not my type.

    Good luck.

  3. #6644

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have feedback on this one? Seems to have lofty goals with an arrangment but still working on her. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-e9377d2e5e9f
    Wants $1 k per date. Wouldn't budge.

  4. #6643

    Nico

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-ad903581bbc1

    Anyone have her contact? Saw her years ago. Would like to try again.

  5. #6642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Info

    Hey guys any info on Miley.

    Hot brunette she's on seeking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2F3A0E20-D01B-4420-91B7-017862700A76.jpg‎  

  6. #6641
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    AI Overview.

    Women's pubic hair holds odor because it traps sweat, oil, bodily fluids (like vaginal discharge, urine), and pheromones, creating a warm, moist environment where bacteria thrive and break down these substances, causing a musky smell, similar to how hair in armpits or on the scalp collects odor. The apocrine sweat glands in the groin produce a sweat that bacteria feed on, and the hair acts like a sponge, amplifying this natural body scent, though regular washing keeps it from being unhygienic.

    How hair contributes to odor:

    Traps moisture & fluids: Hair acts as a wick, holding sweat and moisture close to the skin, along with residual urine or discharge.

    Bacterial growth: The groin is rich in apocrine glands, which produce sweat that bacteria metabolize, producing odor. Hair provides a large surface area for these bacteria to multiply.

    Traps heat: Hair can trap heat, causing increased sweating, which feeds more bacteria.

    What creates the smell:

    Bacteria + Sweat + Oil: The musky smell is the result of bacteria interacting with sweat and sebum (skin oil).

    Fungus: A warm, moist area can also encourage yeast / fungal growth, leading to odors like "yeast infection" smells.
    This is so silly. I'm hairy everywhere. I take regular showers, wear deodorant and cologne. Especially before dates. Pretty sure she does the same because I can tell you from personal experience she smells quite nice.

  7. #6640
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Google this? Google AI spells out why.

    "why women's pubic hairs hold odor".
    Try perplexity Ai LOL. The worst smells come from inside. Just saw a girl last night who has a Bush. No foul smells and just an ever so slight "puss musk" smell from the white patch she left on my lower abdomen LOL. I did see a full Bush few months ago that wreaked, but I feel it's from pH. Dig that kitty out and help clean it out lmao.

  8. #6639

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    She has been posted before that she rips off guys with her boyfriend. I just noticed she got picked up. Beware going forward.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-e1e0f47f9fb3

  9. #6638
    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I asked her if she'd shave before we met, and she said no. Guess she lives up to her name. Rapunzel!
    Google this? Google AI spells out why.

    "why women's pubic hairs hold odor".

  10. #6637
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    G that was funny af, I mean though really, how do you know the D with hair doesn't hold odors ahahah. I will say that sometimes women with alot of hair can smell musty, but that may be their natural odor, like BO? I will say hair or no hair, once you get into those guts, that's where the real odor is.
    Haha, I asked her if she'd shave before we met, and she said no. Guess she lives up to her name. Rapunzel!

  11. #6636
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    I love it hairy as a bears foot women didn't start shaving until the 90's hairy doesn't hold in odors how can it. I shave but most dudes don't so what does a haaaaairy D do LOL if hairy D hold in odors why guys don't shave.
    G that was funny af, I mean though really, how do you know the D with hair doesn't hold odors ahahah. I will say that sometimes women with alot of hair can smell musty, but that may be their natural odor, like BO? I will say hair or no hair, once you get into those guts, that's where the real odor is.

  12. #6635
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    I love it hairy as a bears foot women didn't start shaving until the 90's hairy doesn't hold in odors how can it. I shave but most dudes don't so what does a haaaaairy D do LOL if hairy D hold in odors why guys don't shave.
    AI Overview.

    Women's pubic hair holds odor because it traps sweat, oil, bodily fluids (like vaginal discharge, urine), and pheromones, creating a warm, moist environment where bacteria thrive and break down these substances, causing a musky smell, similar to how hair in armpits or on the scalp collects odor. The apocrine sweat glands in the groin produce a sweat that bacteria feed on, and the hair acts like a sponge, amplifying this natural body scent, though regular washing keeps it from being unhygienic.

    How hair contributes to odor:

    Traps moisture & fluids: Hair acts as a wick, holding sweat and moisture close to the skin, along with residual urine or discharge.

    Bacterial growth: The groin is rich in apocrine glands, which produce sweat that bacteria metabolize, producing odor. Hair provides a large surface area for these bacteria to multiply.

    Traps heat: Hair can trap heat, causing increased sweating, which feeds more bacteria.

    What creates the smell:

    Bacteria + Sweat + Oil: The musky smell is the result of bacteria interacting with sweat and sebum (skin oil).

    Fungus: A warm, moist area can also encourage yeast / fungal growth, leading to odors like "yeast infection" smells.

  13. #6634

    Faith

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-6efc3bf2dcdb

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-cc02129edb64

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-7f1f14956bb5

    Would not recommend, not really my type. Eager beaver, nice person, and flexible schedule. Very persistent and will blow your phone up.

  14. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Full Bush is simply disrespectful and rude. You can get for less than 500 with her but a Bush just means the meat box is holding odors and stinks. A woman who doesn't care is a woman who doesn't care if you enjoy your time with her or not. BAN THE Bush!
    I love it hairy as a bears foot women didn't start shaving until the 90's hairy doesn't hold in odors how can it. I shave but most dudes don't so what does a haaaaairy D do LOL if hairy D hold in odors why guys don't shave.

  15. #6632

    Sassy and Autistic

    Anyone have feedback on this one? Seems to have lofty goals with an arrangment but still working on her. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-e9377d2e5e9f

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape