Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 464 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 6947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6632
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    I love it hairy as a bears foot women didn't start shaving until the 90's hairy doesn't hold in odors how can it. I shave but most dudes don't so what does a haaaaairy D do LOL if hairy D hold in odors why guys don't shave.
    G that was funny af, I mean though really, how do you know the D with hair doesn't hold odors ahahah. I will say that sometimes women with alot of hair can smell musty, but that may be their natural odor, like BO? I will say hair or no hair, once you get into those guts, that's where the real odor is.

  2. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    I love it hairy as a bears foot women didn't start shaving until the 90's hairy doesn't hold in odors how can it. I shave but most dudes don't so what does a haaaaairy D do LOL if hairy D hold in odors why guys don't shave.
    AI Overview.

    Women's pubic hair holds odor because it traps sweat, oil, bodily fluids (like vaginal discharge, urine), and pheromones, creating a warm, moist environment where bacteria thrive and break down these substances, causing a musky smell, similar to how hair in armpits or on the scalp collects odor. The apocrine sweat glands in the groin produce a sweat that bacteria feed on, and the hair acts like a sponge, amplifying this natural body scent, though regular washing keeps it from being unhygienic.

    How hair contributes to odor:

    Traps moisture & fluids: Hair acts as a wick, holding sweat and moisture close to the skin, along with residual urine or discharge.

    Bacterial growth: The groin is rich in apocrine glands, which produce sweat that bacteria metabolize, producing odor. Hair provides a large surface area for these bacteria to multiply.

    Traps heat: Hair can trap heat, causing increased sweating, which feeds more bacteria.

    What creates the smell:

    Bacteria + Sweat + Oil: The musky smell is the result of bacteria interacting with sweat and sebum (skin oil).

    Fungus: A warm, moist area can also encourage yeast / fungal growth, leading to odors like "yeast infection" smells.

  3. #6630

    Faith

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-6efc3bf2dcdb

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-cc02129edb64

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-7f1f14956bb5

    Would not recommend, not really my type. Eager beaver, nice person, and flexible schedule. Very persistent and will blow your phone up.

  4. #6629
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    Full Bush is simply disrespectful and rude. You can get for less than 500 with her but a Bush just means the meat box is holding odors and stinks. A woman who doesn't care is a woman who doesn't care if you enjoy your time with her or not. BAN THE Bush!
    I love it hairy as a bears foot women didn't start shaving until the 90's hairy doesn't hold in odors how can it. I shave but most dudes don't so what does a haaaaairy D do LOL if hairy D hold in odors why guys don't shave.

  5. #6628

    Sassy and Autistic

    Anyone have feedback on this one? Seems to have lofty goals with an arrangment but still working on her. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-e9377d2e5e9f

  6. #6627
    Quote Originally Posted by BDChristie  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Great body. Young and pretty fun. As mentioned. 500. I was able to get BBBJ, covered everything else. Only bad thing for me was full Bush. Not sure if that's your thing or if she just didn't shave for a while but it was full 70's style Bush.
    Full Bush is simply disrespectful and rude. You can get for less than 500 with her but a Bush just means the meat box is holding odors and stinks. A woman who doesn't care is a woman who doesn't care if you enjoy your time with her or not. BAN THE Bush!

  7. #6626
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lady? PM will be great.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-ac20a3d0171c
    She is real. Great body. Young and pretty fun. As mentioned. 500. I was able to get BBBJ, covered everything else. Only bad thing for me was full Bush. Not sure if that's your thing or if she just didn't shave for a while but it was full 70's style Bush.

  8. #6625

    Miranda in Gastonia

    She has been posted before that she rips off guys with her boyfriend. I just noticed she got picked up. Beware going forward.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0044.jpg‎  

  9. #6624

    Sky

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-b918eccbfcde

    Any info on this one. I have trades.

  10. #6623
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lady? PM will be great.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-ac20a3d0171c
    She's legit and looks like her pics. 500 and covered. Do not PM me on this. Thanks.

  11. #6622

    New Samantha

    Anyone seen this lady? PM will be great.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-ac20a3d0171c

  12. #6621

    T

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-338503b38b30

    If you like slim with some ass, she's your girl.

  13. #6620

    One & only

    In communication with this one. Anyone have info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-6e759b9f207b

  14. #6619

    Kay

    So. I was seeing her regularly until like a month ago. Right before thanksgiving. Something happened to her.

    I think she's in rehab or locked up someplace.

    Her baby daddy takes her phone and scams people. She's a nice girl. And a great fuck.

    Very submissive and willing to please.

    Haven't successfully heard from here in over month. So maybe she found Jesus.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    This girl or dude will lead you on till she ask how you will pay. You tell her cash she will ghost you, be warned! https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-8892e5056a14.

  15. #6618

    Ahlani

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-6ad33770e466

    Could someone share her number with me? I lost it somehow. I have plenty of trades. DM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape