Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 464 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 6946
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6631
    Quote Originally Posted by BDChristie  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Great body. Young and pretty fun. As mentioned. 500. I was able to get BBBJ, covered everything else. Only bad thing for me was full Bush. Not sure if that's your thing or if she just didn't shave for a while but it was full 70's style Bush.
    Full Bush is simply disrespectful and rude. You can get for less than 500 with her but a Bush just means the meat box is holding odors and stinks. A woman who doesn't care is a woman who doesn't care if you enjoy your time with her or not. BAN THE Bush!

  2. #6630
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lady? PM will be great.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-ac20a3d0171c
    She is real. Great body. Young and pretty fun. As mentioned. 500. I was able to get BBBJ, covered everything else. Only bad thing for me was full Bush. Not sure if that's your thing or if she just didn't shave for a while but it was full 70's style Bush.

  3. #6629

    Miranda in Gastonia

    She has been posted before that she rips off guys with her boyfriend. I just noticed she got picked up. Beware going forward.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0044.jpg‎  

  4. #6628

    Sky

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-b918eccbfcde

    Any info on this one. I have trades.

  5. #6627
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lady? PM will be great.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-ac20a3d0171c
    She's legit and looks like her pics. 500 and covered. Do not PM me on this. Thanks.

  6. #6626

    New Samantha

    Anyone seen this lady? PM will be great.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-ac20a3d0171c

  7. #6625

    T

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-338503b38b30

    If you like slim with some ass, she's your girl.

  8. #6624

    One & only

    In communication with this one. Anyone have info.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-6e759b9f207b

  9. #6623

    Kay

    So. I was seeing her regularly until like a month ago. Right before thanksgiving. Something happened to her.

    I think she's in rehab or locked up someplace.

    Her baby daddy takes her phone and scams people. She's a nice girl. And a great fuck.

    Very submissive and willing to please.

    Haven't successfully heard from here in over month. So maybe she found Jesus.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    This girl or dude will lead you on till she ask how you will pay. You tell her cash she will ghost you, be warned! https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-8892e5056a14.

  10. #6622

    Ahlani

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-6ad33770e466

    Could someone share her number with me? I lost it somehow. I have plenty of trades. DM me.

  11. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    But I just don't get it. Literally did nothing but offer some insights. Oh well, just going to post links and allow seniors to DM moving forward.
    How did she connect you unless you mentioned something that would connect you here? I never tell chicks anything about message boards. Even if I read reviews on a chick or know anything in advance I play dumb.

  12. #6620

    Don't want to become an off topic thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Snitching does not benefit anyone here, including you snitches. You are a disposable wallet to them, most don't even consider us human. Your snitching buys nothing from them. They frankly respect you less if you do, add "rat" to all the bad things they already consider you.
    But I just don't get it. Literally did nothing but offer some insights. Oh well, just going to post links and allow seniors to DM moving forward.

  13. #6619

    Re: Snitching

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    This is one fun. Absolutely loves to fuck. Bit on the high end but was worth it for me. Do not DM me asking questions about what I paid or additional details about how I met, I have come to realize lot of you are snitches and I no longer provide more info than if it was a positive or negative experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-4ff019fe122a
    Snitching does not benefit anyone here, including you snitches. You are a disposable wallet to them, most don't even consider us human. Your snitching buys nothing from them. They frankly respect you less if you do, add "rat" to all the bad things they already consider you.

  14. #6618
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me if she is active? Think she blocked me, DMs okay.
    Still active. Sometimes with non pros it's best to wait on the review even though you were non specific in your original post, I'd bet someone showed it to her LOL which is a shame.

  15. #6617

    Is she still on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    This is one fun. Absolutely loves to fuck. Bit on the high end but was worth it for me. Do not DM me asking questions about what I paid or additional details about how I met, I have come to realize lot of you are snitches and I no longer provide more info than if it was a positive or negative experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-4ff019fe122a
    Can someone tell me if she is active? Think she blocked me, DMs okay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape