Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 6947
-
01-15-26 19:51 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 123Not Worth It
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
I met this girl after reading a couple reviews and they're basically true. But I also didn't vibe at all with her. Her attitude is trash and zero personality, she just comes in and wants to get it don't. To her defense she does have some good qualities. She pretty submissive and definitely likes dropping to her knees to suck dick. She has a great pussy that gets super wet. And I think she loves being nutted in. However, her face is "ehh" and she's just too damn big. Not at all worth the 4 bills she asks for. She never tried to contact me again because she kind of knew I wasn't going to see her again. There's much better out there.
-
01-15-26 17:47 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 110Nico
Found an old post with all the links for her.
Originally Posted by KnowBody
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 12:43 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 258She's on OF, you can try to find her that way.
Originally Posted by BP333
[View Original Post]
I wish I could help you with her screen name there, but I didn't follow her, she's not my type.
Good luck.
-
01-15-26 09:17 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 178Gps
Wants $1 k per date. Wouldn't budge.
Originally Posted by Marmong
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 21:15 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 110Nico
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-ad903581bbc1
Anyone have her contact? Saw her years ago. Would like to try again.
-
01-13-26 14:53 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 130Info
Hey guys any info on Miley.
Hot brunette she's on seeking.
-
01-12-26 17:20 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 114This is so silly. I'm hairy everywhere. I take regular showers, wear deodorant and cologne. Especially before dates. Pretty sure she does the same because I can tell you from personal experience she smells quite nice.
Originally Posted by SnatchHappy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 12:44 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 623Try perplexity Ai LOL. The worst smells come from inside. Just saw a girl last night who has a Bush. No foul smells and just an ever so slight "puss musk" smell from the white patch she left on my lower abdomen LOL. I did see a full Bush few months ago that wreaked, but I feel it's from pH. Dig that kitty out and help clean it out lmao.
Originally Posted by SnatchHappy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 06:35 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 191Miranda
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-e1e0f47f9fb3
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 11:45 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 960Google this? Google AI spells out why.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
"why women's pubic hairs hold odor".
-
01-11-26 11:01 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 193Haha, I asked her if she'd shave before we met, and she said no. Guess she lives up to her name. Rapunzel!
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 10:16 #6636Senior Member

Posts: 3075G that was funny af, I mean though really, how do you know the D with hair doesn't hold odors ahahah. I will say that sometimes women with alot of hair can smell musty, but that may be their natural odor, like BO? I will say hair or no hair, once you get into those guts, that's where the real odor is.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 07:55 #6635Senior Member

Posts: 960AI Overview.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
Women's pubic hair holds odor because it traps sweat, oil, bodily fluids (like vaginal discharge, urine), and pheromones, creating a warm, moist environment where bacteria thrive and break down these substances, causing a musky smell, similar to how hair in armpits or on the scalp collects odor. The apocrine sweat glands in the groin produce a sweat that bacteria feed on, and the hair acts like a sponge, amplifying this natural body scent, though regular washing keeps it from being unhygienic.
How hair contributes to odor:
Traps moisture & fluids: Hair acts as a wick, holding sweat and moisture close to the skin, along with residual urine or discharge.
Bacterial growth: The groin is rich in apocrine glands, which produce sweat that bacteria metabolize, producing odor. Hair provides a large surface area for these bacteria to multiply.
Traps heat: Hair can trap heat, causing increased sweating, which feeds more bacteria.
What creates the smell:
Bacteria + Sweat + Oil: The musky smell is the result of bacteria interacting with sweat and sebum (skin oil).
Fungus: A warm, moist area can also encourage yeast / fungal growth, leading to odors like "yeast infection" smells.
-
01-11-26 05:47 #6634Senior Member

Posts: 191Faith
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-6efc3bf2dcdb
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-cc02129edb64
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-7f1f14956bb5
Would not recommend, not really my type. Eager beaver, nice person, and flexible schedule. Very persistent and will blow your phone up.
-
01-11-26 05:11 #6633Banned Member

Posts: 1512I love it hairy as a bears foot women didn't start shaving until the 90's hairy doesn't hold in odors how can it. I shave but most dudes don't so what does a haaaaairy D do LOL if hairy D hold in odors why guys don't shave.
Originally Posted by SnatchHappy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




