Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 14579
-
12-29-25 21:49 #13094Senior Member

Posts: 153Blonde
I like I'm sure many others have wanted to pull the trigger, but over the past year I've seen nothing but bad reviews of her, from stinky cooter to something about her handler to what was mentioned. She's a long time area rip off from Cape Coral to Ft Myers. For that reason I've always steered clear of her, I remember a review saying she must have been a smoke show in her day, but those days are long gone!
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/348754281012
-
12-29-25 18:08 #13093Senior Member

Posts: 195Not
Surprising, I don't think I've seen anything but bad reviews on her.
Originally Posted by Zora626
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 15:42 #13092Regular Member

Posts: 12Scam be careful out there
This is my first post so forgive me if it ain't well written. Gave her a time I show up we talk for a minute then she asks for payment I give it to her and she tells me we can't go all the way and that it's just a handy and BJ annoyed but might as well get something for my money gives me a BJ for about 5 minutes then a hi for another 5 then she tells me to do it myself mind you I payed for HH and she tells me to leave not even 15 minutes later cause I guess the time it took her to get ready and set up the room also counted towards that time but figured I'd leave this her before you lose money.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/684280939105
-
12-29-25 15:29 #13091Regular Member

Posts: 12Scam be careful out there
This is my first post so forgive me if it ain't well written. Gave her a time I show up we talk for a minute then she asks for payment I give it to her and she tells me we can't go all the way and that it's just a handy and BJ annoyed but might as well get something for my money gives me a BJ for about 5 minutes then a hi for another 5 then she tells me to do it myself mind you I payed for HH and she tells me to leave not even 15 minutes later cause I guess the time it took her to get ready and set up the room also counted towards that time but figured I'd leave this her before you lose money.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/684280939105
-
12-29-25 06:44 #13090Senior Member

Posts: 205Samatha
I have had 2 great experiences with her.
Originally Posted by TbForFun856
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...a/663643327800
-
12-28-25 19:53 #13089Senior Member

Posts: 242Visiting
Good evening. I'll be coming in town next Sunday. I'm looking for recommendations for the week. Looking for AMP suggestions, aromatherapy and independents. Feel free to DM or respond to post. I can definitely return the favor if you visit my area. Thanks again.
-
12-28-25 16:15 #13088Senior Member

Posts: 46Skip
Mechanical. Clock watcher. Better out there for the $$.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 15:22 #13087Senior Member

Posts: 344Tgtbt
Has anyone seen this beauty: https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...a/310185367546.
-
12-28-25 14:37 #13086Senior Member

Posts: 909GLIF with new pictures
Was asked to take some new pictures of Mrs Robinson, which I did and was pleasantly surprised at the outfit she has chosen. The new red outfit is the one presently being used for the holiday season. After the pictures were taken we went up to her very nice master bedroom and had a very nice BBBJ. For her age my men she definitely know how to worship of cock, I think she either taught Stacy of Le high how to give head because it sure as hell was as good. For her age her pussy is very young looking and closed lip might I add. No gummy bear here, just plain old munching time. She does loves to be eaten, but most of all loves to be fucked, and will tell you so. Now mark my works for her age very well put together and her BBBJ is really outstanding and treats you like she would want you to treat her. So like I said GLIF and worth while see and great bank for the buck she is offering. Ciao mongers and hope all have a happy New Year 2026.
-
12-28-25 06:51 #13085Senior Member

Posts: 205Any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...f/422105561532
Any info on this one?
-
12-27-25 12:42 #13084Regular Member

Posts: 4Rainee in Punta Gorda
Has anyone seen her? She is on Tryst.
I use to goto Port Charlotte Crystal but she is in town on certain days. Crystal is awesome. She is clean and does not rush. Her breast are awesome and her personality is cool too. She can even talk sports!
I am looking for another provider who is in Port Charlotte, North Port, Englewood, or Punta Gorda. Thanks guys.
-
12-27-25 07:18 #13083Senior Member

Posts: 205Try this instead
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/523388305670
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 21:11 #13082Senior Member

Posts: 35Has anyone seen her let me know!
Has anyone seen here she looks amazing please let me know! https://secrethostess.com/11043021/.
-
12-26-25 14:34 #13081Senior Member

Posts: 830I've only seen her twice, both times were years ago, And that isn't a reflection of her, she was good. I just don't like to repeat often. But she was great, accommodating, no rush, friendly and pleasant. I think some reports mention whe isn't open to all positions. But I pounded her in a few with no issues.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 09:03 #13080Senior Member

Posts: 136Black Stallion
This one caught my eye. Has anyone taken her for a ride?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/140636603261









Reply With Quote





