Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 972 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 14578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13093

    Not

    Surprising, I don't think I've seen anything but bad reviews on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zora626  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post so forgive me if it ain't well written. Gave her a time I show up we talk for a minute then she asks for payment I give it to her and she tells me we can't go all the way and that it's just a handy and BJ annoyed but might as well get something for my money gives me a BJ for about 5 minutes then a hi for another 5 then she tells me to do it myself mind you I payed for HH and she tells me to leave not even 15 minutes later cause I guess the time it took her to get ready and set up the room also counted towards that time but figured I'd leave this her before you lose money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/684280939105

  2. #13092

    Scam be careful out there

    This is my first post so forgive me if it ain't well written. Gave her a time I show up we talk for a minute then she asks for payment I give it to her and she tells me we can't go all the way and that it's just a handy and BJ annoyed but might as well get something for my money gives me a BJ for about 5 minutes then a hi for another 5 then she tells me to do it myself mind you I payed for HH and she tells me to leave not even 15 minutes later cause I guess the time it took her to get ready and set up the room also counted towards that time but figured I'd leave this her before you lose money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/684280939105

  3. #13091

    Scam be careful out there

    This is my first post so forgive me if it ain't well written. Gave her a time I show up we talk for a minute then she asks for payment I give it to her and she tells me we can't go all the way and that it's just a handy and BJ annoyed but might as well get something for my money gives me a BJ for about 5 minutes then a hi for another 5 then she tells me to do it myself mind you I payed for HH and she tells me to leave not even 15 minutes later cause I guess the time it took her to get ready and set up the room also counted towards that time but figured I'd leave this her before you lose money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/684280939105

  4. #13090

    Samatha

    Quote Originally Posted by TbForFun856  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She is on Tryst.

    I use to goto Port Charlotte Crystal but she is in town on certain days. Crystal is awesome. She is clean and does not rush. Her breast are awesome and her personality is cool too. She can even talk sports!

    I am looking for another provider who is in Port Charlotte, North Port, Englewood, or Punta Gorda. Thanks guys.
    I have had 2 great experiences with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...a/663643327800

  5. #13089
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Visiting

    Good evening. I'll be coming in town next Sunday. I'm looking for recommendations for the week. Looking for AMP suggestions, aromatherapy and independents. Feel free to DM or respond to post. I can definitely return the favor if you visit my area. Thanks again.

  6. #13088

    Skip

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Mechanical. Clock watcher. Better out there for the $$.

  7. #13087

  8. #13086

    GLIF with new pictures

    Was asked to take some new pictures of Mrs Robinson, which I did and was pleasantly surprised at the outfit she has chosen. The new red outfit is the one presently being used for the holiday season. After the pictures were taken we went up to her very nice master bedroom and had a very nice BBBJ. For her age my men she definitely know how to worship of cock, I think she either taught Stacy of Le high how to give head because it sure as hell was as good. For her age her pussy is very young looking and closed lip might I add. No gummy bear here, just plain old munching time. She does loves to be eaten, but most of all loves to be fucked, and will tell you so. Now mark my works for her age very well put together and her BBBJ is really outstanding and treats you like she would want you to treat her. So like I said GLIF and worth while see and great bank for the buck she is offering. Ciao mongers and hope all have a happy New Year 2026.

  9. #13085

  10. #13084

    Rainee in Punta Gorda

    Has anyone seen her? She is on Tryst.

    I use to goto Port Charlotte Crystal but she is in town on certain days. Crystal is awesome. She is clean and does not rush. Her breast are awesome and her personality is cool too. She can even talk sports!

    I am looking for another provider who is in Port Charlotte, North Port, Englewood, or Punta Gorda. Thanks guys.

  11. #13083

    Try this instead

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye. Has anyone taken her for a ride?

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/140636603261
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/523388305670

  12. #13082

    Has anyone seen her let me know!

    Has anyone seen here she looks amazing please let me know! https://secrethostess.com/11043021/.

  13. #13081
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    But I got to call bullshit here. I've been seeing Shawna if and on since Ian and never had any issues.
    I've only seen her twice, both times were years ago, And that isn't a reflection of her, she was good. I just don't like to repeat often. But she was great, accommodating, no rush, friendly and pleasant. I think some reports mention whe isn't open to all positions. But I pounded her in a few with no issues.

  14. #13080

    Black Stallion

    This one caught my eye. Has anyone taken her for a ride?

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/140636603261

  15. #13079

    I'm no white night

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinoBlingXo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/454742300321

    This one right here is a rip off stay away from her. Didn't finish the job and try to threatened me that was going to get job by her so called body guards.
    But I got to call bullshit here. I've been seeing Shawna if and on since Ian and never had any issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape