Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 14580
-
12-26-25 09:03 #13080Senior Member

Posts: 137Black Stallion
This one caught my eye. Has anyone taken her for a ride?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/140636603261
-
12-25-25 14:41 #13079Senior Member

Posts: 195I'm no white night
But I got to call bullshit here. I've been seeing Shawna if and on since Ian and never had any issues.
Originally Posted by ChinoBlingXo
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 09:08 #13078Senior Member

Posts: 402Merry Christmas
Let us know how it goes. Do NOT, though, even mention this site to her. It just may drastically alter her mood. I hope you return with a good review. Despite popular reviews. I'm not a dick ALL the time. Well. Then again I did awake with no presents under my tree.
Originally Posted by Shadowdoge
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-25 02:03 #13077Senior Member

Posts: 70This is her ad:
Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...a/577192708440
-
12-24-25 20:22 #13076Senior Member

Posts: 35Kinda rip off
I link with this provider last time she got to tired of giving blowjob and started jerking me to the end. She did that to many couples times haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by Jj2549
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 11:58 #13075Senior Member

Posts: 402Exactly
If you read his post. It was based on CASSANDRA. What I got out of it was Nykee called Cassandra needing to duck in her room for a minute. First off she shoulda never taken the call. She was on the clients time. My guess is Nykee didn't even know she had someone in the room. Even so she, Nykee offered stay in the bathroom. That was all CASSANDRAs bad. Nykee should have been pissed at her not gentleman who posted.
Originally Posted by CutOff
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 11:43 #13074Senior Member

Posts: 46Stay away from this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/454742300321
This one right here is a rip off stay away from her. Didn't finish the job and try to threatened me that was going to get job by her so called body guards.
-
12-24-25 11:14 #13073Senior Member

Posts: 53Phone number
Care to share Nyke ad or phone number. Cannot find it.
Originally Posted by CutOff
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 09:25 #13072Senior Member

Posts: 174Those two.
You're right. I've even contacted weeks after to give her a shot and she ignores me. It really is Cassandra who causes her own issues. Same with Nykee.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 09:03 #13071Senior Member

Posts: 174Wrong!
She is a rip-off. Vagina has odor and attitude is bad. She's enthusiastic about giving oral but that's about it. Better options exist. Pass.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 16:19 #13070Senior Member

Posts: 40Any Info?
Anyone check this one out yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/091623864914
-
12-23-25 07:58 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 53Roommate
Here are the pics she sent of her roommate. Are they the same chick you had a bad experience with?
Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 22:50 #13068Senior Member

Posts: 871Ditto
I've been trying to get in touch with her for at least 4-5 months now. On STG (2 different phone#) and on SB where she's frequently shows as active. Never got a txt or chat back. Sh's sooo freaking hot.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Hope you have better luck than me.
-
12-22-25 18:10 #13067Senior Member

Posts: 53Intel
You have any Intel on Honeybee with services and prices. I enjoy AMP but can't find much recent of prices and services. Their talent looks pretty nice.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 18:03 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 53Thanks
Thanks may op for just her then. She mentioned her long time girl is in county and her new roommate is trained up. Not sure which one you have experienced. Waiting for Pic and will share.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





