Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 973 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 14587
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13087

  2. #13086

    GLIF with new pictures

    Was asked to take some new pictures of Mrs Robinson, which I did and was pleasantly surprised at the outfit she has chosen. The new red outfit is the one presently being used for the holiday season. After the pictures were taken we went up to her very nice master bedroom and had a very nice BBBJ. For her age my men she definitely know how to worship of cock, I think she either taught Stacy of Le high how to give head because it sure as hell was as good. For her age her pussy is very young looking and closed lip might I add. No gummy bear here, just plain old munching time. She does loves to be eaten, but most of all loves to be fucked, and will tell you so. Now mark my works for her age very well put together and her BBBJ is really outstanding and treats you like she would want you to treat her. So like I said GLIF and worth while see and great bank for the buck she is offering. Ciao mongers and hope all have a happy New Year 2026.

  3. #13085

  4. #13084

    Rainee in Punta Gorda

    Has anyone seen her? She is on Tryst.

    I use to goto Port Charlotte Crystal but she is in town on certain days. Crystal is awesome. She is clean and does not rush. Her breast are awesome and her personality is cool too. She can even talk sports!

    I am looking for another provider who is in Port Charlotte, North Port, Englewood, or Punta Gorda. Thanks guys.

  5. #13083

    Try this instead

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye. Has anyone taken her for a ride?

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/140636603261
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/523388305670

  6. #13082

    Has anyone seen her let me know!

    Has anyone seen here she looks amazing please let me know! https://secrethostess.com/11043021/.

  7. #13081
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    But I got to call bullshit here. I've been seeing Shawna if and on since Ian and never had any issues.
    I've only seen her twice, both times were years ago, And that isn't a reflection of her, she was good. I just don't like to repeat often. But she was great, accommodating, no rush, friendly and pleasant. I think some reports mention whe isn't open to all positions. But I pounded her in a few with no issues.

  8. #13080

    Black Stallion

    This one caught my eye. Has anyone taken her for a ride?

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/140636603261

  9. #13079

    I'm no white night

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinoBlingXo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/454742300321

    This one right here is a rip off stay away from her. Didn't finish the job and try to threatened me that was going to get job by her so called body guards.
    But I got to call bullshit here. I've been seeing Shawna if and on since Ian and never had any issues.

  10. #13078

    Merry Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how it goes. Do NOT, though, even mention this site to her. It just may drastically alter her mood. I hope you return with a good review. Despite popular reviews. I'm not a dick ALL the time. Well. Then again I did awake with no presents under my tree.

  11. #13077
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313  [View Original Post]
    Care to share Nyke ad or phone number. Cannot find it.
    This is her ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...a/577192708440

  12. #13076

    Kinda rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2549  [View Original Post]
    Tampa monger here who is getting to the Ft Myers area more because of work. Looking to go see this one as I love a good bbbjnsnq and am curious as to if anyone has seen her. Just my type with the big titties and supposedly swallow. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks JJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/244911487559
    I link with this provider last time she got to tired of giving blowjob and started jerking me to the end. She did that to many couples times haven't seen her since.

  13. #13075

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    You're right. I've even contacted weeks after to give her a shot and she ignores me. It really is Cassandra who causes her own issues. Same with Nykee.
    If you read his post. It was based on CASSANDRA. What I got out of it was Nykee called Cassandra needing to duck in her room for a minute. First off she shoulda never taken the call. She was on the clients time. My guess is Nykee didn't even know she had someone in the room. Even so she, Nykee offered stay in the bathroom. That was all CASSANDRAs bad. Nykee should have been pissed at her not gentleman who posted.

  14. #13074

    Stay away from this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...-/454742300321

    This one right here is a rip off stay away from her. Didn't finish the job and try to threatened me that was going to get job by her so called body guards.

  15. #13073

    Phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    You're right. I've even contacted weeks after to give her a shot and she ignores me. It really is Cassandra who causes her own issues. Same with Nykee.
    Care to share Nyke ad or phone number. Cannot find it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape