Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 112 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 612 1112 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 30790
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #29125

    London

    Took a chance Friday night and saw London crappy hotel off of Hillsborough road. Looks just like a ***** service was okay. She offers BBJ with no cim. Overall experience was pooled. She's a heavy weed smoker smoke. She does allow multiple or half hour and hour sessions. Only thing was she said that if you go for a multiple she doesn't do BBJ on second time.

    Overall decent experience 1. 5 for a half hour. May repeat https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...798/9199604911.

  2. #29124

    Autumn J on Tryst

    Anybody have any good intel on Autumn J on Tryst. She's closer to Durham, but figured I'd get more eyes on this post here.

  3. #29123

    Naughty or Nice -- Anyone seen her?

    Anyone seen her? Are the pics accurate, and what was your experience? I wanted to check here first before reaching out to her. I tried searching this forum but couldn't find any hits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/328983240773

    Pics attached in case the ad disappears. Thanks in advance!

  4. #29122
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikpat  [View Original Post]
    Hope I'm not too late. She looks different (not in a good way) , much heavier and older than pics. I don't know Spanish so comms was difficult. Everything covered, non GFE, but she was into it. Won't repeat.
    Thanks. Took a chance a few days ago. Agree with your comments. Would not repeat.

  5. #29121
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    What? Some things aren't lining up. The police don't come get unconscious people and throw them in a holding cell. There's a lot of info missing. Can you provide a little (actually a lot) more info? Also, a Pic or link to the provider??
    Yeah. This is a weird post. First, if you mean this Brandi:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...8/049666997424

    She's always been a legit provider and low-key, aiming to please. She may not be a looker but she delivers good service, at least when I saw her a while ago. She doesn't strike me as the type to mess with what you describe. Also, if the dude was drugged, he didn't commit any crime and wouldn't be thrown in jail regardless. If anything, it'd be on the news or at least the arrest sites that the perpetrators got arrested for something like that, but there's nothing I have seen. Ulterior motives here?

  6. #29120
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks haven't seen any chatter recently on 2 very popular providers Alexxxa Nicole and Kali. Their ads are also not showing up for a long time and the number I have of both of them are not getting any response. Anyone knows what's going on with either of these girls? Hope both are doing ok.
    Alexxxa is 7-8 months pregnant. She is seeing few people that she trusts, and you will get a txt from her from different phone numbers every now and then to see if you can go and visit her.

  7. #29119

    Petite fun size cutie. Cary

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerDoll2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/926114691535

    I had another go with her a few days ago. She's a winner for me. I hope she moves to a new incall soon.
    What services are available? I am interested in BBBJ.

  8. #29118
    Quote Originally Posted by LoloNah999  [View Original Post]
    Robbed a good friend of mine, who is always class and a perfect gentlemen. He's never had issues with any provider and doing this for years. Shows up to room with friend outside. Goes inside with them. Has a few drinks. Lays donation for hr. Gets told to relax and get massaged. Gets drugged and wakes up in holding cell with no recollection. We think she may be scheming with the hotel manager. If anyone has more info, please reach out. Thanks.
    What? Some things aren't lining up. The police don't come get unconscious people and throw them in a holding cell. There's a lot of info missing. Can you provide a little (actually a lot) more info? Also, a Pic or link to the provider??

  9. #29117

    Madison with Toya phone number

    Toya told me a month or two ago that she shares the number with 2 other women. It appears that they usually don't work at the same time. My hunch is that who ever posts the ad, got lazy and didn't change the text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/199146701

    Was looking for Toya during the holiday season because I had an amazing experience with her. Saw the ad pop up with a different girl using same ad and same phone number.

    But definitely not Toya and the name on the ad says Madison but in the ad it says Toya you want to upload pictures just in case they get taken down. Any information on this?

  10. #29116

    Kali and Alexxa updates?

    Hey folks haven't seen any chatter recently on 2 very popular providers Alexxxa Nicole and Kali. Their ads are also not showing up for a long time and the number I have of both of them are not getting any response. Anyone knows what's going on with either of these girls? Hope both are doing ok.

  11. #29115

    Toya ad

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/199146701

    Was looking for Toya during the holiday season because I had an amazing experience with her. Saw the ad pop up with a different girl using same ad and same phone number.

    But definitely not Toya and the name on the ad says Madison but in the ad it says Toya you want to upload pictures just in case they get taken down. Any information on this?

  12. #29114
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/568387524753

    Any info on this one? I thought I remembered reading something about her having a visitor in the room but I couldn't find it. Any details would help. Thanks!
    I saw her during the summer. Was kinda meh. Did BBFS but wouldn't allow cip. She is a little heavier than the pics but not big in the slightest. Was reasonably priced but I'm nothing on seeing again.

  13. #29113

    Brandi Raleigh (Suburban Studios)

    Robbed a good friend of mine, who is always class and a perfect gentlemen. He's never had issues with any provider and doing this for years. Shows up to room with friend outside. Goes inside with them. Has a few drinks. Lays donation for hr. Gets told to relax and get massaged. Gets drugged and wakes up in holding cell with no recollection. We think she may be scheming with the hotel manager. If anyone has more info, please reach out. Thanks.

  14. #29112
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/568387524753

    Any info on this one? I thought I remembered reading something about her having a visitor in the room but I couldn't find it. Any details would help. Thanks!
    I saw her a over a year ago, first time was ok but then I got scammed the 2nd time.

  15. #29111

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    She was posting at some point near where I live and it was very convenient for me, but I remember someone posted about having a much younger dude playing the typical angry boyfriend scam, and someone else said he ran into the same issue with her, and that is why I decided not to contact her.

    At some point, Dallas was sharing room with her, and I remember I asked Dallas once about her, and she just said there was too much drama and that is why they were not room mates anymore.
    At least 25 pounds heavier than pics, required cover for all activities and pretty much a dead fish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape