Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 30786
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29091
    Anything in this one. Didn't see anything in search.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jassi

  2. #29090

    UTR at the airport

    Got a chance to meet her couple of days back. Setup was nice and easy. Standard hotel near Airport, typically the asian hub. She doesn't offer incall, seems she is sharing the room with someone else. Booked a room in the same hotel and met at the elevator in no time after asking her to come over and meet.

    She is thick, however not so much that I couldn't hold on to. But not a spinner of any kind. Service was ok, started with BBBJ and went over to MISH. She tries her best to make you feel inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighR  [View Original Post]
    I didn't want to bump my own post and spam the board, so I appreciate your review and helping out in this way.


    She's still available and wanting to meet senior members.

    To add to the original post, she appreciates those of you that she has met. Especially the monger her gave her a ride to work after the visit. Props man. That was kind.

    She's low drama and wants none as well. Again, senior members feel free to reach out for contact info. Please make sure that your inbox has room for a reply.

  3. #29089
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Recently I had a dream with Rylie Grey. Spinner, mid-20's, tight body, great personality, everything covered. Feeling tempted to schedule a dream with her mom. Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryliegrey4u

    https://tryst.link/escort/loraliegrey
    $300 HH and everything covered? Damn.

  4. #29088

    Rylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Recently I had a dream with Rylie Grey. Spinner, mid-20's, tight body, great personality, everything covered. Feeling tempted to schedule a dream with her mom. Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryliegrey4u

    https://tryst.link/escort/loraliegrey
    Rylie is pretty cool. Her prices are pretty good considering it was a lot more I'm sure when she worked at the Chicken Ranch. I'm also curious about her mom and if anyone has booked her.

  5. #29087
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    Screening and deposit required makes it a no for me. Did Rylie also require those?
    I managed to see Rylie without screening or a deposit.

  6. #29086

    Petite, Fun Size Cutie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/926114691535

    I had another go with her a few days ago. She's a winner for me. I hope she moves to a new incall soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-20 173437.jpg‎  

  7. #29085
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Screening and deposit required makes it a no for me. Did Rylie also require those?

  8. #29084

    Daughter / Mother

    Recently I had a dream with Rylie Grey. Spinner, mid-20's, tight body, great personality, everything covered. Feeling tempted to schedule a dream with her mom. Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryliegrey4u

    https://tryst.link/escort/loraliegrey

  9. #29083

    Clarisse

    Anyone seen this one? Looks too good to be true but the fact that all her pictures are taken in a hotel room gives me hope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/198656392

  10. #29082
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    You pay them to leave, or in the case of an incall, for you to get your ass outa there. And 140 for a qv, oh hell no. Ain't happening. My top limit is 80 and most of the time I get it for cheaper, not skanks either but not top of the line either. As usual, YMMV!!
    Right. To spend 200 and hang out with these girls is a strange thing to do, especially with most of the girls in the area.

    Also, since I said something that irritated Admin back in like 2011, and can't edit my posts, about Olivia, I mis-typed: Meant to say bad. She's always been bad, not good. And with Erykah, no less than 80 means 80.

  11. #29081

    QV vs HR

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    Not everyone wants the same stuff as you, man. I do almost always hr visits cause I actually do like a bit of small talk in the middle, and I also go for msog. Not everyone wants to come in, cum and go immediately. To me, personally, that's a waste of hard earned green.
    Totally agree. I do hour visits as providers will always give higher priority and better treatment than with shorter sessions. I always do MSOG and with the exception of a few minutes in between rounds, the action is nonstop and my regulars are totally cool with that. But then again I'm not seeing the girls on STG and listcrawler who have track marks, dirty feet, stay in fleabag motels and keep you waiting in the parking lot. That used to be me but at 50 I'm too old for that shit. Guys who do this weekly need to keep their per visit expense lower or else this can be quite expensive and I get that. But I'd rather pay up for a good session that's unrushed where I get better service in return.

  12. #29080
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/212397475075

    I want to try but 90 for a qv?? Is it worth it.
    She is the size of a house, no way that woman only weighs 190 lbs! What the Heck is it with all these fat chics anymore, might as well go hobbying at Hot Topic!

  13. #29079

    Erykah

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Uhhhh, I don't think that's Erykah. Is it?

    I was talking about this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/961898238560.
    Yes, thank you. You're correct. My bad.

  14. #29078

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/212397475075

    I want to try but 90 for a qv?? Is it worth it.

  15. #29077
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    You pay them to leave, or in the case of an incall, for you to get your ass outa there.
    I think you pay them to have sex with you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape