Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 30768
-
12-28-25 10:48 #29103Senior Member

Posts: 136I saw her during the summer. Was kinda meh. Did BBFS but wouldn't allow cip. She is a little heavier than the pics but not big in the slightest. Was reasonably priced but I'm nothing on seeing again.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 18:54 #29102Regular Member

Posts: 10Brandi Raleigh (Suburban Studios)
Robbed a good friend of mine, who is always class and a perfect gentlemen. He's never had issues with any provider and doing this for years. Shows up to room with friend outside. Goes inside with them. Has a few drinks. Lays donation for hr. Gets told to relax and get massaged. Gets drugged and wakes up in holding cell with no recollection. We think she may be scheming with the hotel manager. If anyone has more info, please reach out. Thanks.
-
12-27-25 16:58 #29101Regular Member

Posts: 3I saw her a over a year ago, first time was ok but then I got scammed the 2nd time.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 16:14 #29100Regular Member

Posts: 21Allie
At least 25 pounds heavier than pics, required cover for all activities and pretty much a dead fish.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 16:05 #29099Senior Member

Posts: 215Blonde MILF
I've seen her a couple of times, once 1 on 1 and once FFM. I didn't have any issues with her. She was fun and played with the other girl nicely.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 15:14 #29098Senior Member

Posts: 259She was posting at some point near where I live and it was very convenient for me, but I remember someone posted about having a much younger dude playing the typical angry boyfriend scam, and someone else said he ran into the same issue with her, and that is why I decided not to contact her.
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
At some point, Dallas was sharing room with her, and I remember I asked Dallas once about her, and she just said there was too much drama and that is why they were not room mates anymore.
-
12-27-25 14:28 #29097Senior Member

Posts: 72MILF blonde
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/568387524753
Any info on this one? I thought I remembered reading something about her having a visitor in the room but I couldn't find it. Any details would help. Thanks!
-
12-27-25 13:58 #29096Regular Member

Posts: 16Trixie
Hi guys,
Checking to see if anyone has seen this one:
https://tryst.link/escort/trixisthatgee
She advertises on Tryst in Cary, NC.
Any info would be great.
-
12-27-25 13:32 #29095Regular Member

Posts: 3Alright
I saw stormy a couple months back and she was alright. It was very mechanical and she would keep asking have you finished yet. I would say she gets the job done, but wouldn't be my first choice.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 10:21 #29094Senior Member

Posts: 173Stormy
I know there have been both good and bad reviews on Stormy, last one I read spoke of ripping them off?
Has anyone seen her lately, is she worth seeing?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/199044359
-
12-24-25 12:50 #29093Regular Member

Posts: 7Everything covered including CBJ.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a couple times and would see her again, but the CBJ is a downer.
-
12-24-25 09:59 #29092Senior Member

Posts: 625BeckyBell Raleigh
Beautiful BeckyBell is back in Raleigh. She's sweet, clean, pretty and thick. She's the one in the pics. Everything covered though but nice.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c338ccdd59f8b8
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/750054012908
-
12-23-25 12:35 #29091Senior Member

Posts: 33No GFE
Agree with report. Non GFE, too many rules. But attractive, petite. Implants done, if it matters to you.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 11:46 #29090Senior Member

Posts: 173Menu
What services are available.
Originally Posted by FlowerDoll2
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 23:23 #29089Senior Member

Posts: 38Kayleigh Ryder
https://tryst.link/escort/xkayleighryderx
Kayleigh showed me a really nice time the other night. She's very nice to talk to, too. This was my 2nd go-round with her. I'm likely to use her again.










Reply With Quote



