Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 30784
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29134
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    What? Some things aren't lining up. The police don't come get unconscious people and throw them in a holding cell. There's a lot of info missing. Can you provide a little (actually a lot) more info? Also, a Pic or link to the provider??
    There's tons of drugs that destroy your memory. If they drugged him then chances are they got / had him get dressed and put him out of the room. A guy wandering around the parking lot will result in a call from the cops especially if they're acting weird or seem out of it. The biggest question is why wasn't he at the hospital. But it's possible that he threatened someone and that's why they put him in holding. Your friend should be able to get the police report to get more info on what happened.

    I've never seen Brandi but I can attest that even if she's the sweetest person in the world that doens't mean that people she knows won't do some shady shit. I remember back when I was really active a woman I saw several times tried to set me up. It didn't work because I saw the two guys setting up in the hallway and just pulled off. Or course later she pretended to be sorry and blamed them.

  2. #29133

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by KimStranger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with her recently, I tried to do my research on this site on her and all I could find was from few years ago and the review was kind of vague and I was trying to see if she still looks like her picture and if her rates is reasonable for her services. And thank you in advance if any of you could pm me with details and happy new years.
    Tried setting something up a few times and shell go silent when the day comes. From what I found she might be a little heavier and might not be very memorable. Seems legit though and I think she's been around for awhile, so ill keep trying when in the area.

  3. #29132
    Quote Originally Posted by LoloNah999  [View Original Post]
    Robbed a good friend of mine, who is always class and a perfect gentlemen. He's never had issues with any provider and doing this for years. Shows up to room with friend outside. Goes inside with them. Has a few drinks. Lays donation for hr. Gets told to relax and get massaged. Gets drugged and wakes up in holding cell with no recollection. We think she may be scheming with the hotel manager. If anyone has more info, please reach out. Thanks.
    No more details? Your buddy got drugged and then mysteriously wakes up in jail? And who goes into a provider's room and has a few drinks? Was your buddy charged with anything?

  4. #29131
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    If you're asking about the 56 yr old Autumn, blonde hair blue eyes, I have seen her a few times. She's legit and enjoys what she does. I would recommend.
    That's the one! Thanks for the reply.

  5. #29130

    Gigi the egyptian

    Has anyone had experience with her recently, I tried to do my research on this site on her and all I could find was from few years ago and the review was kind of vague and I was trying to see if she still looks like her picture and if her rates is reasonable for her services. And thank you in advance if any of you could pm me with details and happy new years.

  6. #29129
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    If you're asking about the 56 yr old Autumn, blonde hair blue eyes, I have seen her a few times. She's legit and enjoys what she does. I would recommend.
    Your inbox is full. I'm interested in the Autumn you recommend, prefer ladies closer to my age.

  7. #29128

    Autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any good intel on Autumn J on Tryst. She's closer to Durham, but figured I'd get more eyes on this post here.
    If you're asking about the 56 yr old Autumn, blonde hair blue eyes, I have seen her a few times. She's legit and enjoys what she does. I would recommend.

  8. #29127

    What's wrong with her location? I want to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerDoll2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...r/926114691535

    I had another go with her a few days ago. She's a winner for me. I hope she moves to a new incall soon.
    What's going on with her location, I want to see her.

  9. #29126

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. This is a weird post. First, if you mean this Brandi:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...8/049666997424

    She's always been a legit provider and low-key, aiming to please. She may not be a looker but she delivers good service, at least when I saw her a while ago. She doesn't strike me as the type to mess with what you describe. Also, if the dude was drugged, he didn't commit any crime and wouldn't be thrown in jail regardless. If anything, it'd be on the news or at least the arrest sites that the perpetrators got arrested for something like that, but there's nothing I have seen. Ulterior motives here?
    I'll give my 2 cents on this Brandi situation. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and can confirm she is in fact at Suburban Studios. So this person at least has that part right. And I can say I've seen her 3 or 4 times with relatively no issues. But I'll also say this. I saw her a few months ago right before she visited her uncle. When I got there, she said she needed more time. Several unsavory characters then entered her room and stayed there for a bit. She finally texted and told me it was okay to come and that's when I saw the characters leave. However, she tried to call first and must've forgotten to hang up the because I heard about 3 minutes of her convo with these people. They were obviously friends and knew each other pretty well. My point here is that I cannot confirm or deny whether this monger's friend was robbed. What I can confirm though is that she appears to be close to people that are more than capable of doing it.

  10. #29125

    London

    Took a chance Friday night and saw London crappy hotel off of Hillsborough road. Looks just like a ***** service was okay. She offers BBJ with no cim. Overall experience was pooled. She's a heavy weed smoker smoke. She does allow multiple or half hour and hour sessions. Only thing was she said that if you go for a multiple she doesn't do BBJ on second time.

    Overall decent experience 1. 5 for a half hour. May repeat https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...798/9199604911.

  11. #29124

    Autumn J on Tryst

    Anybody have any good intel on Autumn J on Tryst. She's closer to Durham, but figured I'd get more eyes on this post here.

  12. #29123

    Naughty or Nice -- Anyone seen her?

    Anyone seen her? Are the pics accurate, and what was your experience? I wanted to check here first before reaching out to her. I tried searching this forum but couldn't find any hits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/328983240773

    Pics attached in case the ad disappears. Thanks in advance!

  13. #29122
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikpat  [View Original Post]
    Hope I'm not too late. She looks different (not in a good way) , much heavier and older than pics. I don't know Spanish so comms was difficult. Everything covered, non GFE, but she was into it. Won't repeat.
    Thanks. Took a chance a few days ago. Agree with your comments. Would not repeat.

  14. #29121
    Quote Originally Posted by CoopDawg  [View Original Post]
    What? Some things aren't lining up. The police don't come get unconscious people and throw them in a holding cell. There's a lot of info missing. Can you provide a little (actually a lot) more info? Also, a Pic or link to the provider??
    Yeah. This is a weird post. First, if you mean this Brandi:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...8/049666997424

    She's always been a legit provider and low-key, aiming to please. She may not be a looker but she delivers good service, at least when I saw her a while ago. She doesn't strike me as the type to mess with what you describe. Also, if the dude was drugged, he didn't commit any crime and wouldn't be thrown in jail regardless. If anything, it'd be on the news or at least the arrest sites that the perpetrators got arrested for something like that, but there's nothing I have seen. Ulterior motives here?

  15. #29120
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks haven't seen any chatter recently on 2 very popular providers Alexxxa Nicole and Kali. Their ads are also not showing up for a long time and the number I have of both of them are not getting any response. Anyone knows what's going on with either of these girls? Hope both are doing ok.
    Alexxxa is 7-8 months pregnant. She is seeing few people that she trusts, and you will get a txt from her from different phone numbers every now and then to see if you can go and visit her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape