Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 824 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 12360
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11160

    Ops

    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    That's 2 reccos for Oriental Pearl. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!
    FYI they charge $20.00 for a table shower.

  2. #11159

    2 Benjis for 1/2 "with everything"

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time but you definitely overpaid. Do you recall the advice I gave you concerning AMPs? Please keep in mind that when guys overpay, girls start expecting that every time. I get everything I want at 90% of the AMPs for 170 half hour 200 full hour TOTAL. I have a handful that I rotate with for less than that including bare services. To everyone reading this, Please do not contacting me asking me for more details or locations, there are over 200 places in the Portland metro area, you can do your own research. Be clean, be a gentleman, and the menu will open. But you don't have to overpay. This is the problem with gentleman coming to AMPs from the GPS site. By the way, how did you come up with the amount you gave? Meaning what logic were you using? I don't mean to sound harsh in any way, but you likely could have gotten that for 50 less and easily could have doubled your time for the amount you gave. I think the most I have ever given was 220 for an hour of everything.
    2 Benjis for 1/2 "with everything": This has come to be my sweet spot, too. I have tried a few times to get a full hour for 180, and was asked for at least 20 more each time. They can *hear* that Jackson burning a hole in your pocket! If I lead with "2 for a half", things go smooth as silk, and that's how I like it. I don't feel that's "overpaying" in the slightest.

    The other mitigating factor is, I don't really NEED a full hour. I'm old enough now to have to settle for "one and done", and I can accomplish that, in multiple positions, plus get a BBBJ, DATY in just about that time (and probably not in that order). Recovering fast for MSOG or just powering through without losing my stiffie is long ago in the rear mirror. So, for ME (and I emphasize "ME" because YMMV) paying more than 2 Benjamins to get an extra half hour is spending too much for time I won't use. The massage is completely optional and variable, for ME. Sometimes I get one before the action, sometimes after, sometimes the girl looks so good I just pass on the message and get right to eating some fresh dim sum. But the common factor is, I don't need an hour, and factoring in the 1/2 hour house rate and the tip for the lady, everybody is usually happy. And I've never felt like the service I've gotten has been "held back" by not paying more up front.

    I DO hear you on the main message of "don't overpay, because it drives up prices for all of us". I see those GPS providers on "that other site" asking 4x$ for a 1/2 of strictly safety dance, and not even looking all that hot. But there's LOTS of grey area in between that and what we can expect at area AMPs.

  3. #11158
    Shill for Love Spa Ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Jenny Love Spa (Powell)

    I was told Jenny would be back at Love so I made an appointment. She was here back in July I believe? She is a young provider with shoulder length hair. Today she wore glasses. It kind of reminded me of a librarian fantasy. Super hot.

    Led me to the room and gave her the tip along with the house fee. I told her massage later and she fetched all her goodies. I had already stripped down and as soon as she stepped back into the room I walked up to her and gave her nice LFK to gage her receptiveness and went on for DFK when she returned the enthusiasm. She wrapped her arms around me as I picked her up and put her on the table. I helped her out of her clothes and immediately started sucking on her C cups. Her nipples were reactive. I sat on the table and asked for 69. She can suck dick pretty well! Licking up and down the shaft. Using her hands in unison. I was about ready to blow so I tapped her ass to indicate her to flip over into mish. I gloved up and started going right at it with her. She makes some very playful and provocative sounds that has me nutting in no time. * After time is up she gives me a decent backrub and we cuddle for a couple minutes before time was up. She even gave me a bonus 69 e session. Haha she loves to please. Would highly recommend.

  4. #11157
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Obviously, you have a good thing going and you're more experienced than I am; good for you. BTW. I didn't spend any of your money, I spent mine. You are obviously The King of Getting Cheap AMP pussy. Congrats. You win. What I got was definitely worth what I paid. I came in, she took $50 "for massage" and when she came into the room, I asked for more than a massage, she kissed me and then left. I waited 5 minutes and we negotiated. I offered 120 for the 1/2 more. She wanted more, so I offered $150, and she agreed. At the end, I said I wanted cim, she asked for additional tip, so I gave her the additional amount.

    It's weird that you are personally offended by what I spent. I didn't want to push hard for less money, so I didn't. I'm not used to negotiating on the spot. Anyway, you keep doing you and I'll keep doing me, and we will both end up fine.
    Thanks for explaining what happened. I misunderstood the situation.

    If you don't mind the suggestion I will pass on something another gentleman posted. An extra 20 will usually turn a frown upside down.

  5. #11156

    Double the fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    I'm kind of a sucker for blonde Asians, so I checked out Beauty as mentioned previously here. Heidi (was busy and I was on a time crunch because I had wasted a bunch of time waiting for a provider that ghosted. So I just had the usual session with Mimi. I'd say Heidi looks like a gyaru type with dark blonde dyed hair. I'll make an appt and check her out next week.
    Thanks for the update. You had me at blonde Asian. I requested 4 handed action with Gina and Heidi. My god, was that a experience. Junior got soaked in attention. Things were inserted, places were filled. I don't have much words to describe so here's a terrible analogy.

    M&M's are great. Peanut M&M's are superior.

  6. #11155

    Don't need the lecture, dude

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time but you definitely overpaid. Do you recall the advice I gave you concerning AMPs? Please keep in mind that when guys overpay, girls start expecting that every time. I get everything I want at 90% of the AMPs for 170 half hour 200 full hour TOTAL. I have a handful that I rotate with for less than that including bare services. To everyone reading this, Please do not contacting me asking me for more details or locations, there are over 200 places in the Portland metro area, you can do your own research. Be clean, be a gentleman, and the menu will open. But you don't have to overpay. This is the problem with gentleman coming to AMPs from the GPS site. By the way, how did you come up with the amount you gave? Meaning what logic were you using? I don't mean to sound harsh in any way, but you likely could have gotten that for 50 less and easily could have doubled your time for the amount you gave. I think the most I have ever given was 220 for an hour of everything.
    Obviously, you have a good thing going and you're more experienced than I am; good for you. BTW. I didn't spend any of your money, I spent mine. You are obviously The King of Getting Cheap AMP pussy. Congrats. You win. What I got was definitely worth what I paid. I came in, she took $50 "for massage" and when she came into the room, I asked for more than a massage, she kissed me and then left. I waited 5 minutes and we negotiated. I offered 120 for the 1/2 more. She wanted more, so I offered $150, and she agreed. At the end, I said I wanted cim, she asked for additional tip, so I gave her the additional amount.

    It's weird that you are personally offended by what I spent. I didn't want to push hard for less money, so I didn't. I'm not used to negotiating on the spot. Anyway, you keep doing you and I'll keep doing me, and we will both end up fine.

  7. #11154

    Table Shower

    That's 2 reccos for Oriental Pearl. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vl1899  [View Original Post]
    Oriental Pearl Spa in Beaverton. This is the best one I've been to, with TS available. Plus whatever else you want. Remember to ask for Angela.

  8. #11153

    Glad you had a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Went to Jinye Spa today and saw Sissy (or Cici? Great time. She's late 20's. Early 30's, perfect C's with eraserhead nipples. I probably paid too much being a newbie (2. 4 for 30 minutes, but service was great. Lfkbbbjdatycfscim). Was really wet and really tight. Seemingly loved to get pounded in mish. Definitely going back. She did ask me "Condom ok?" When I went in for the main event. I didn't ask if it was optional.

    Only concern is: I know some peeps in LE. I know these places are on their radar, but I never hear about raids or anything like that. Or if they monitor the comings and goings of such places? Any way. Should I worry about such things?
    Glad you had a good time but you definitely overpaid. Do you recall the advice I gave you concerning AMPs? Please keep in mind that when guys overpay, girls start expecting that every time. I get everything I want at 90% of the AMPs for 170 half hour 200 full hour TOTAL. I have a handful that I rotate with for less than that including bare services. To everyone reading this, Please do not contacting me asking me for more details or locations, there are over 200 places in the Portland metro area, you can do your own research. Be clean, be a gentleman, and the menu will open. But you don't have to overpay. This is the problem with gentleman coming to AMPs from the GPS site. By the way, how did you come up with the amount you gave? Meaning what logic were you using? I don't mean to sound harsh in any way, but you likely could have gotten that for 50 less and easily could have doubled your time for the amount you gave. I think the most I have ever given was 220 for an hour of everything.

  9. #11152

    Officially a fan of AMP's

    Went to Jinye Spa today and saw Sissy (or Cici? Great time. She's late 20's. Early 30's, perfect C's with eraserhead nipples. I probably paid too much being a newbie (2. 4 for 30 minutes, but service was great. Lfkbbbjdatycfscim). Was really wet and really tight. Seemingly loved to get pounded in mish. Definitely going back. She did ask me "Condom ok?" When I went in for the main event. I didn't ask if it was optional.

    Only concern is: I know some peeps in LE. I know these places are on their radar, but I never hear about raids or anything like that. Or if they monitor the comings and goings of such places? Any way. Should I worry about such things?

  10. #11151

    Cherry / Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    For fans of cherry who has worked at many spots including 60th and glisan, King Spa downtown, the place across from the Tigard Post office, and other spots, she is now on division at 160th. Cute, bubbly, fun lady. She is going by Coco now.
    Heard she was back in town, headed over to nine Spa on Alexander in beaverton. She's not into tongue kissing but other than that good quality service.

    Abcdatybbbjcfsxyz.

  11. #11150
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Two new girls joined Jinye.

    Tina. Spinner for sure little thing attractive and friendly. Got my normal dream. Nice BBBJ and while I was feeling around I felt some very meaty lips and got very excited. Had some fun playing with them in many ways you can imagine.

    Nice and easy visit. She's easy going and I'd repeat.

    Noticed the other girl was also a Cute younger one but not sure on name. So at least 2 nice girls worth trying I'd say.
    "After resting for a few days, she's ready. That's exciting.

    Best of luck to Tina on her first day at work tomorrow!

  12. #11149

    Network error

    Quote Originally Posted by Vl1899  [View Original Post]
    Oriental Pearl Spa in Beaverton. This is the best one I've been to, with TS available. Plus whatever else you want. Remember to ask for Angela.
    Opps, there was a network error before, I seem to have resent twice.

  13. #11148
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice experience at Kai Yaun about a month back. Are there other shops in the Metro Area that offer this? Bonus points if any of them offer extras along the lie of the Big 3. Thanks!
    Gold Lion across from Gateway Center has it, but they are HE only.

  14. #11147
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave89  [View Original Post]
    I have read through a couple years' worth of reports here without ever seeing such a thing mentioned. Does this just not happen around here, or do none of you actually ask for this service?

    It's super common in a few places I have been to in SE Asia, but I haven't seen it here.
    I had this with Lily at Candy last month. Not sure if the CIM is a regular offering or just her. Sadly, she's in NYC now.

  15. #11146

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice experience at Kai Yaun about a month back. Are there other shops in the Metro Area that offer this? Bonus points if any of them offer extras along the lie of the Big 3. Thanks!
    Oriental Pearl Spa in Beaverton. This is the best one I've been to, with TS available. Plus whatever else you want. Remember to ask for Angela.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape