Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 12351
-
12-17-25 14:19 #11166Regular Member

Posts: 21 hour or 30 min?
Was that for 1 hour or 30 min? Just asking cause their info says 50 for 30 min and 70 for 1 hour. Thanks!
Originally Posted by EthanMiller
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 10:33 #11165Senior Member

Posts: 349Rose Tualatin
I visited Rose on Recon yesterday. I met the solo lady working there who gave me some Info. She said that Linda, the past Boss Lady, doesn't work there anymore and there is a new Boss. The rates are the same and the place looks the same. I was not interested enough to stay.
Originally Posted by Harper84
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 21:59 #11164Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 25Lovely Claire at Love spa
I stopped by Love Spa on a whim after reading the previous report, and I was greeted by a beautiful girl named Claire, from the second I saw her, I knew it was going to be a wild time. She's in her early 20's, about 5'4", weighs maybe 110 lbs, with a tight skinny body. Her golden brown hair went down to her mid back, and she's got a really pretty face. She's also got some nice DD titties, completing her sexy gnd apperance.
Once I entered the spa, she hugged me tight, and I could tell she was down to get dirty. She started with a massage, soft hands, and lots of teasing. On the flip, she gave me a sloppy BBBJ, lips wrapped tight and humming around my cock. She used her hands to grace the balls while working the base and she sucked me deep. I nearly came, so I told her to get on all fours so I can see that tight little ass. Her reflection on the large mirror looked incredible.
Hopped on right behind her, applied the rubber and slid in slow at first, feeling how insanely tight she was, her pussy clenched hard around me. She loved it, grinding back, begging me to go deeper. She moaned louder, and her tits were bouncing with every thrust, she was begging for more. I grabbed her hips, sped up, and blew my load deep inside her pussy filling up the cover. I stayed inside for a good while, feeling her tighten even more as I squeezed out every last drop.
This girl's a fucking freak, and knew exactly how to get me off. I'll be back soon. Total: 60 house 150 Claire. Claire is wild and I loved every second of it.
-
12-16-25 02:19 #11163Senior Member

Posts: 997Thanks for the good review. How much was the total damge after house fee and tip?
Originally Posted by StizzyJizzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 20:11 #11162Regular Member

Posts: 20Barbur places open again
After a few weeks closed, Skylight and Starlight spas on Barbur appear to be open again. Someone mentioned seeing police at another affiliated location around the same time these shops closed, but I couldn't find the report today in my searches. Not sure what happened here. And I don't remember the name of the third shop that people saw cops at.
I tried to find any news about arrests at these businesses. The only thing I could find was a court case that seems to be related to the owner?
I don't have Pacer so I can't see what it is about nor confirm it is the same person. That said, the timing seems to fit.
Anyways, Skylight and Starlight are open for whatever that is worth to you.
-
12-15-25 18:07 #11161Senior Member

Posts: 181I think they kinda don't care. There are far more visible problems to police. These places are usually pretty low key, quiet, and not causing problems. Hell, I'd rather live next door to an AMP than restaurant or store or other business. New laws went into effect in September to allow LE to more strictly police these places, but so far I've not heard of or seen any change.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
Welcome to AMPs Jack! I made the switch last year. So much more convenient and cost effective than chasing the ladies on the GPS board.
-
12-15-25 14:30 #11160Senior Member

Posts: 633Ops
FYI they charge $20.00 for a table shower.
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 12:02 #11159Senior Member

Posts: 1442 Benjis for 1/2 "with everything"
2 Benjis for 1/2 "with everything": This has come to be my sweet spot, too. I have tried a few times to get a full hour for 180, and was asked for at least 20 more each time. They can *hear* that Jackson burning a hole in your pocket! If I lead with "2 for a half", things go smooth as silk, and that's how I like it. I don't feel that's "overpaying" in the slightest.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
The other mitigating factor is, I don't really NEED a full hour. I'm old enough now to have to settle for "one and done", and I can accomplish that, in multiple positions, plus get a BBBJ, DATY in just about that time (and probably not in that order). Recovering fast for MSOG or just powering through without losing my stiffie is long ago in the rear mirror. So, for ME (and I emphasize "ME" because YMMV) paying more than 2 Benjamins to get an extra half hour is spending too much for time I won't use. The massage is completely optional and variable, for ME. Sometimes I get one before the action, sometimes after, sometimes the girl looks so good I just pass on the message and get right to eating some fresh dim sum. But the common factor is, I don't need an hour, and factoring in the 1/2 hour house rate and the tip for the lady, everybody is usually happy. And I've never felt like the service I've gotten has been "held back" by not paying more up front.
I DO hear you on the main message of "don't overpay, because it drives up prices for all of us". I see those GPS providers on "that other site" asking 4x$ for a 1/2 of strictly safety dance, and not even looking all that hot. But there's LOTS of grey area in between that and what we can expect at area AMPs.
-
12-15-25 11:49 #11158Shill for Love Spa Ignore all posts

Posts: 16Jenny Love Spa (Powell)
I was told Jenny would be back at Love so I made an appointment. She was here back in July I believe? She is a young provider with shoulder length hair. Today she wore glasses. It kind of reminded me of a librarian fantasy. Super hot.
Led me to the room and gave her the tip along with the house fee. I told her massage later and she fetched all her goodies. I had already stripped down and as soon as she stepped back into the room I walked up to her and gave her nice LFK to gage her receptiveness and went on for DFK when she returned the enthusiasm. She wrapped her arms around me as I picked her up and put her on the table. I helped her out of her clothes and immediately started sucking on her C cups. Her nipples were reactive. I sat on the table and asked for 69. She can suck dick pretty well! Licking up and down the shaft. Using her hands in unison. I was about ready to blow so I tapped her ass to indicate her to flip over into mish. I gloved up and started going right at it with her. She makes some very playful and provocative sounds that has me nutting in no time. * After time is up she gives me a decent backrub and we cuddle for a couple minutes before time was up. She even gave me a bonus 69 e session. Haha she loves to please. Would highly recommend.
-
12-15-25 10:58 #11157Senior Member

Posts: 2033Thanks for explaining what happened. I misunderstood the situation.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
If you don't mind the suggestion I will pass on something another gentleman posted. An extra 20 will usually turn a frown upside down.
-
12-15-25 01:07 #11156Senior Member

Posts: 60Double the fun
Thanks for the update. You had me at blonde Asian. I requested 4 handed action with Gina and Heidi. My god, was that a experience. Junior got soaked in attention. Things were inserted, places were filled. I don't have much words to describe so here's a terrible analogy.
Originally Posted by Dexxzy
[View Original Post]
M&M's are great. Peanut M&M's are superior.
-
12-15-25 00:49 #11155Senior Member

Posts: 237Don't need the lecture, dude
Obviously, you have a good thing going and you're more experienced than I am; good for you. BTW. I didn't spend any of your money, I spent mine. You are obviously The King of Getting Cheap AMP pussy. Congrats. You win. What I got was definitely worth what I paid. I came in, she took $50 "for massage" and when she came into the room, I asked for more than a massage, she kissed me and then left. I waited 5 minutes and we negotiated. I offered 120 for the 1/2 more. She wanted more, so I offered $150, and she agreed. At the end, I said I wanted cim, she asked for additional tip, so I gave her the additional amount.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
It's weird that you are personally offended by what I spent. I didn't want to push hard for less money, so I didn't. I'm not used to negotiating on the spot. Anyway, you keep doing you and I'll keep doing me, and we will both end up fine.
-
12-14-25 23:23 #11154Senior Member

Posts: 128Table Shower
That's 2 reccos for Oriental Pearl. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Vl1899
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 22:11 #11153Senior Member

Posts: 2033Glad you had a good time
Glad you had a good time but you definitely overpaid. Do you recall the advice I gave you concerning AMPs? Please keep in mind that when guys overpay, girls start expecting that every time. I get everything I want at 90% of the AMPs for 170 half hour 200 full hour TOTAL. I have a handful that I rotate with for less than that including bare services. To everyone reading this, Please do not contacting me asking me for more details or locations, there are over 200 places in the Portland metro area, you can do your own research. Be clean, be a gentleman, and the menu will open. But you don't have to overpay. This is the problem with gentleman coming to AMPs from the GPS site. By the way, how did you come up with the amount you gave? Meaning what logic were you using? I don't mean to sound harsh in any way, but you likely could have gotten that for 50 less and easily could have doubled your time for the amount you gave. I think the most I have ever given was 220 for an hour of everything.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 21:14 #11152Senior Member

Posts: 237Officially a fan of AMP's
Went to Jinye Spa today and saw Sissy (or Cici? Great time. She's late 20's. Early 30's, perfect C's with eraserhead nipples. I probably paid too much being a newbie (2. 4 for 30 minutes, but service was great. Lfkbbbjdatycfscim). Was really wet and really tight. Seemingly loved to get pounded in mish. Definitely going back. She did ask me "Condom ok?" When I went in for the main event. I didn't ask if it was optional.
Only concern is: I know some peeps in LE. I know these places are on their radar, but I never hear about raids or anything like that. Or if they monitor the comings and goings of such places? Any way. Should I worry about such things?












Reply With Quote





