Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 824 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 12352
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11137
    I'm kind of a sucker for blonde Asians, so I checked out Beauty as mentioned previously here. Heidi (was busy and I was on a time crunch because I had wasted a bunch of time waiting for a provider that ghosted. So I just had the usual session with Mimi. I'd say Heidi looks like a gyaru type with dark blonde dyed hair. I'll make an appt and check her out next week.

  2. #11136

    BBBJ cim?

    I have read through a couple years' worth of reports here without ever seeing such a thing mentioned. Does this just not happen around here, or do none of you actually ask for this service?

    It's super common in a few places I have been to in SE Asia, but I haven't seen it here.

  3. #11135
    LOL good thing I asked here first, that's a hard pass. No thanks I'll take my business elsewhere. Thank you for the help!

  4. #11134
    Quote Originally Posted by BillJ1984  [View Original Post]
    https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/...900189834.html

    I was looking at massage places on Craigslist and ran into this ad, has anyone seen her? It's on the westside.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...ot-AMP-Massage

    Post #70.

  5. #11133

    Beauty spa. Heidi

    I went back to Beauty spa to see Heidi. She still looked so cute & young. Pretty face, long straight hair (Yellow / Blonde color), big beautiful eyes & sexy body. I paid her the same donation. We stripped naked, touched & light kissed each other. I spent at least 10 minutes touching Her breasts & eating pussy. Time for fun. She gave me a BBBJ & CBJ before suiting me up. I hit her pussy hard.

    My second time with her was better than my first time. She was way more relaxed & more comfortable with me.

  6. #11132

    Anyone tried this place out?

    https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/...900189834.html

    I was looking at massage places on Craigslist and ran into this ad, has anyone seen her? It's on the westside.

  7. #11131

    Lily at Love

    Had a blast a Candy previously, but decided to see what the fuss was about at Love. Definitely preferred the parking situation. Walked in and a gal in her 40's came out in a nighty. She was maybe 5'5", thinner with big man-mades. Gave house price and donation for an hour. She massaged for about 20 minutes (mediocre,) and then got naked on the flip and hopped on for 69, then DATY, BBBJ, and FS. Had to take a few breaks because she was watching and listening to the monitor. Finished and she cleaned us up.

    I was hoping to cuddle, but she left for about five minutes, then came back with the mamasan, Cici and said she'd take care of me. Cici massaged my arms, told me to come back to play with her and showed me the largest nipples I've ever seen in my life, then scooted me out the door at the 45 minute mark. I guess I will stick with Candy.

  8. #11130
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCave  [View Original Post]
    New girl Ruby at Love Spa, she is curvy and graceful and has a pretty damn good BJ. Dark hair, C cup tits, a nice ass, and pound her kitty as much as I wanted. Also she was wearing a cute strapless top and yoga pants and something about the outfit fulfilled a fantasy of mine.

    Got in 69 with a few FIV. DFK, a BBBJ w / DT, and for CFS, CG, ACG, and k9 where I blew on her back after. After a cooldown "massage" also got in a bonus tuggy wuggy for a total pipe cleaning. Happy Mongering!
    Sounds like a gem, if I can use so bad a pun!

    You gave her a sticky back shot, huh? She didn't object to you removing the beret while you're back there? I've had providers get "suspicious" that I might be trying to finagle some BB, and would make hand checks for the latex (a bit of a mood killer). Not that I'd ever try that! I'm not a pull-out type of guy. When I'm unloading I want to be in there as deep as possible!

  9. #11129
    Shill for Love Spa Ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Love Spa Ruby

    Love Spa always has pretty young ladies. Today I was greeted by Ruby and she did not disappoint. She's about 5'3 ish? She had some sexy yoga pants a blue strapless top to show off her thin stature. I greeted her with a small little squeeze of her C cups, she giggled and led me to the room. I had the tip and house fee ready when she sat me down so she gave me a light kiss before she went out of the room to grab her tools.

    Stripped down before she got back and I was already hard. Took some PED's for today's session was hoping to get 2 in today. When she saw me naked she took the hint, smiled and started to slide out of her clothes to reveal her beautiful body. Shaved and perfect. She walked up to me and started to DFK. I guided her hands to my nipples and she started playing with them while I started rubbing her clit. After she got a little wet she started grinding on my leg and I started sucking on her tits. She seemed into it and put a little more pressure into her grinding. She got down on her knees and started a nice slow tempo blowjob licking up and down the shaft and around. Mixed in using her hands. After I started thrusting my hips into her face she took the hint and gloved me up.

    She pushed me down onto the table in a playful manner and mounted me up. She slowly lowered herself onto me until she was fully penetrated and started grinding on me again. After I started thrusting again she went into ACG where she could really pick up the pace. I was slapping her cheeks to a faster pace and flipped her over for some doggy. Her ass is beautiful in the position. Went a while in this position squeezing her tits dangling from her chest. And flipper her over again for some missionary. I was pretty close at this point and I started kissing her while fucking her. She had her tongue down my mouth and when I lifted away she almost immediately got me to finish when she started sucking on my nipples while I was going at it.

    She cleaned me up and we just cuddled for the rest of the time. I wanted to get 2 in but that first load was wayyyy too much for me to recover in time. Chatted through the translator a bit. Cuddled more. Ate her out and sucked on her tits more and left a happy camper.

    Love Spa never disappoints. I always try to make an appointment. I used to walk in but I'd rather be sure. Sometimes I just walk in to check out whose working and make an appointment later. As long as they're not busy they won't mind.

  10. #11128

    A " . " is a period no matter what

    Worst thing for a guy is waiting forever to get with a girl. She might be flying in from around the world. Only to be told its her TIME OF THE MONTH. " . " so the guy is dejected and feeling pretty low. Maybe he does not want to earn his Red Wings, But to make the girl happy. Have a beach towel hand. Hand it to her and say Lets get it on, I would tend to say she will be excited and happy.

    Not too hard for most to figure out.

    Have a great day.

    I do remember telling a guy who had a girl visiting. He looked like I shoved a turd in his mouth.

    Even the girls at the AMPs need a few days rest, No one likes a beat up used up Vajay. So There you have it Enjoy the rain. Not a lot of girls out on the streets now. Best to hit an AMP.

    So many now its hard to remember or choose which one, Heaven forbid if we keep a black book and die. Oh my the embarrassment in hell or heaven for our ghost on who finds that book.

    Remember guys. Everyone should have a Bro that can delete the browser history and erase the phone logs.

    Cheers.

  11. #11127
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Is Beauty the name of the spa, or a description of Hady?

    "Said she was off her. " What does THAT mean?

    Your description of the visit was extremely vague. You say "they know how I like it". Well, WE don't. What were you expecting? Did you get more than a message? Did you even WANT more than a message? If so, what were the extras, and how much did it set you back? Did you have to negotiate "at the flip" or up front?
    = period.

    = period.

    Sorry if that was too confusing.

  12. #11126

    Post value

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Is Beauty the name of the spa, or a description of Hady?

    "Said she was off her. " What does THAT mean?

    Your description of the visit was extremely vague. You say "they know how I like it". Well, WE don't. What were you expecting? Did you get more than a message? Did you even WANT more than a message? If so, what were the extras, and how much did it set you back? Did you have to negotiate "at the flip" or up front?
    Lost in translation!

  13. #11125

    Confusing "review"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxguppy  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to see if the new girl was available. Walked in and she came out and guided me to a room. Her name is Hady, skin tone of southeast Asian, makes her look really exotic. Said she was off her. And she would take care of me today.

    I've been here enough times that they know how I like it. She has man made cheat but they felt nice. Nice little massage today and sounded like she was ready for more but who knows, could all be part of the show. Rest of the way was excellent and off on my way.

    On the way out, Mimi came in and chatted me up for a few minutes. Want to get with her next time.
    Is Beauty the name of the spa, or a description of Hady?

    "Said she was off her. " What does THAT mean?

    Your description of the visit was extremely vague. You say "they know how I like it". Well, WE don't. What were you expecting? Did you get more than a message? Did you even WANT more than a message? If so, what were the extras, and how much did it set you back? Did you have to negotiate "at the flip" or up front?

  14. #11124

    New girl. Beauty

    Took a trip to see if the new girl was available. Walked in and she came out and guided me to a room. Her name is Hady, skin tone of southeast Asian, makes her look really exotic. Said she was off her. And she would take care of me today.

    I've been here enough times that they know how I like it. She has man made cheat but they felt nice. Nice little massage today and sounded like she was ready for more but who knows, could all be part of the show. Rest of the way was excellent and off on my way.

    On the way out, Mimi came in and chatted me up for a few minutes. Want to get with her next time.

  15. #11123
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    After a hour at Hawthorne strip I was Bored and wanted more than the strip was offering. I went to Love a few blocks east As soon as I entered, a dark-haired girl greeted me. She introduced herself as Ruby; she was beautiful, young, and had a great figure and bust! She led me to the first room near the door. She started with a pretty good massage. She started teasing, then the fun began with a great BBBJ, almost losing several times I asked for Daty and she really got involved. She asked if I wanted another girl, and I said OK. She said Luna could join for 15 minutes before her appointment.

    While Ruby was taking it, the door opened, and Nuna immediately laid down and asked me to sample her. While I was doing this, Ruby was sucking me from behind Just before Nuna left, and I was back in Ruby she sucked me for a few minutes from behind. Damn, I don't know who really gave me a better BBBJ.

    After Nuna left, Ruby told me it was time for doggy. Then she laid down, and I started playing with her clit and We both explored each other. Then she went into cowgirl until I finished she wiped me with a hot towel, and I was off.

    I really enjoyed Ruby!
    What was the damage in total? And how much to add Luna to the fun?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape