Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 824 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 12351
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11151

    Cherry / Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    For fans of cherry who has worked at many spots including 60th and glisan, King Spa downtown, the place across from the Tigard Post office, and other spots, she is now on division at 160th. Cute, bubbly, fun lady. She is going by Coco now.
    Heard she was back in town, headed over to nine Spa on Alexander in beaverton. She's not into tongue kissing but other than that good quality service.

    Abcdatybbbjcfsxyz.

  2. #11150
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Two new girls joined Jinye.

    Tina. Spinner for sure little thing attractive and friendly. Got my normal dream. Nice BBBJ and while I was feeling around I felt some very meaty lips and got very excited. Had some fun playing with them in many ways you can imagine.

    Nice and easy visit. She's easy going and I'd repeat.

    Noticed the other girl was also a Cute younger one but not sure on name. So at least 2 nice girls worth trying I'd say.
    "After resting for a few days, she's ready. That's exciting.

    Best of luck to Tina on her first day at work tomorrow!

  3. #11149

    Network error

    Quote Originally Posted by Vl1899  [View Original Post]
    Oriental Pearl Spa in Beaverton. This is the best one I've been to, with TS available. Plus whatever else you want. Remember to ask for Angela.
    Opps, there was a network error before, I seem to have resent twice.

  4. #11148
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice experience at Kai Yaun about a month back. Are there other shops in the Metro Area that offer this? Bonus points if any of them offer extras along the lie of the Big 3. Thanks!
    Gold Lion across from Gateway Center has it, but they are HE only.

  5. #11147
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave89  [View Original Post]
    I have read through a couple years' worth of reports here without ever seeing such a thing mentioned. Does this just not happen around here, or do none of you actually ask for this service?

    It's super common in a few places I have been to in SE Asia, but I haven't seen it here.
    I had this with Lily at Candy last month. Not sure if the CIM is a regular offering or just her. Sadly, she's in NYC now.

  6. #11146

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice experience at Kai Yaun about a month back. Are there other shops in the Metro Area that offer this? Bonus points if any of them offer extras along the lie of the Big 3. Thanks!
    Oriental Pearl Spa in Beaverton. This is the best one I've been to, with TS available. Plus whatever else you want. Remember to ask for Angela.

  7. #11145

    Beauty spa Heidy or Hedi

    I saw a new girl at Beauty Spa the other two days, so I decided to go there on my day off. I got there early, lucky! The girl who greeted me was a new face. She had big eyes, a small face, and a small body, but her breasts were big, with nipples that stood out. First, I have to say that the girls at Beauty Spa are very friendly and polite. The girl led me to a room, and I asked her name. It was Heidy. Yes, Bingo. I had to 30 minutes, 2.2, okay. Heidy came back quickly, and I hadn't even taken my clothes off yet. She helped me take off my pants, and then she hugged and kissed me. She kissed my legs, my stomach, my chest, my neck, and my ears. Wow! I was very excited. Heidy was in control of me. We hugged and kissed each other, and then Heidy started giving me a very wet BBBJ. I was about to reach my limit. I told Heidy I was ready, and she reluctantly stopped. She helped me put on my condom and then I put her on the bed and started having Se with her. It was too tight. Heidy is short, and it was hot and tight inside her. I moved around for a while, Then I lifted her legs, climbed onto the bed, and started working like a pile driver. Heidy held on to me tightly, screaming, "Oh, yeah!" I felt like she was acting, but my mind was blank. I couldn't hold it in, and I sprinted all out until I emptied both my leather pouches.

    I looked at the clock. DANG! It was only 10 minutes. I felt embarrassed. I told Heidy that this wasn't how I usually am. Heidy laughed and hugged me. She said I was great, I know she was just being polite, but I appreciate it. Then she tidied up the room and returned shortly after to give me a relaxing massage. We chatted like good friends. She said that she hasn't had many visitors lately, and if things continue like this, she'll be leaving soon for another city. Another girl, Gina, is also very good. She said there'd be a surprise if she and Gina joined together! I had arranged for Heidy and Gina to meet next time, and I wanted two massage therapists. I rarely write such a long report about AM, but I want to keep Heidy here for a bit longer. If you're not sure where to go, Beauty Spa Heidy is worth trying. I think that even if it's not exciting, it won't be disappointing.

  8. #11144

    Table Shower

    Thanks for the tip. Worth a look see.

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    Try Lucky Massage on Cornell just west of Saltzman. I haven't been in a few years but they do have a table shower. Extras were not as good as big 3 but not bad. I think Oriental Pearl has a table shower but I have never partaken of it.

  9. #11143
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave89  [View Original Post]
    I have read through a couple years' worth of reports here without ever seeing such a thing mentioned. Does this just not happen around here, or do none of you actually ask for this service?

    It's super common in a few places I have been to in SE Asia, but I haven't seen it here.
    It's pretty common at the most popular places reviewed here. But it's YMMV and girl dependent. You'll need a little bit of game, be clean, polite, etc. Nobody can promise that a cute girl is definitely going to be available to do that consistently at any given shop. It's part of the thrill of the hunt!

  10. #11142
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice experience at Kai Yaun about a month back. Are there other shops in the Metro Area that offer this? Bonus points if any of them offer extras along the lie of the Big 3. Thanks!
    Try Lucky Massage on Cornell just west of Saltzman. I haven't been in a few years but they do have a table shower. Extras were not as good as big 3 but not bad. I think Oriental Pearl has a table shower but I have never partaken of it.

  11. #11141

    Table Shower

    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice experience at Kai Yaun about a month back. Are there other shops in the Metro Area that offer this? Bonus points if any of them offer extras along the lie of the Big 3. Thanks!
    Oriental Pearl Spa in Beaverton. This is the best one I've been to, with TS available. Plus whatever else you want. Remember to ask for Angela.

  12. #11140

    Beauty spa Heidy (or Hedi?)

    I saw a new girl at Beauty Spa the other two days, so I decided to go there on my day off. I got there early, lucky! The girl who greeted me was a new face. She had big eyes, a small face, and a small body, but her breasts were big, with nipples that stood out. First, I have to say that the girls at Beauty Spa are very friendly and polite. The girl led me to a room, and I asked her name. It was Heidy. Yes, Bingo. I had to 30 minutes, 2. 2, okay. Heidy came back quickly, and I hadn't even taken my clothes off yet. She helped me take off my pants, and then she hugged and kissed me. She kissed my legs, my stomach, my chest, my neck, and my ears. Wow! I was very excited. Heidy was in control of me. We hugged and kissed each other, and then Heidy started giving me a very wet BBBJ. I was about to reach my limit. I told Heidy I was ready, and she reluctantly stopped. She helped me put on my condom and then I put her on the bed and started having Se with her. It was too tight. Heidy is short, and it was hot and tight inside her. I moved around for a while, Then I lifted her legs, climbed onto the bed, and started working like a pile driver. Heidy held on to me tightly, screaming, "Oh, yeah!" I felt like she was acting, but my mind was blank. I couldn't hold it in, and I sprinted all out until I emptied both my leather pouches.

    I looked at the clock. DANG! It was only 10 minutes. I felt embarrassed. I told Heidy that this wasn't how I usually am. Heidy laughed and hugged me. She said I was great, I know she was just being polite, but I appreciate it. Then she tidied up the room and returned shortly after to give me a relaxing massage. We chatted like good friends. She said that she hasn't had many visitors lately, and if things continue like this, she'll be leaving soon for another city. Another girl, Gina, is also very good. She said there'd be a surprise if she and Gina joined together! I had arranged for Heidy and Gina to meet next time, and I wanted two massage therapists. I rarely write such a long report about AM, but I want to keep Heidy here for a bit longer. If you're not sure where to go, Beauty Spa Heidy is worth trying. I think that even if it's not exciting, it won't be disappointing.

  13. #11139

    Table Shower

    I had a nice experience at Kai Yaun about a month back. Are there other shops in the Metro Area that offer this? Bonus points if any of them offer extras along the lie of the Big 3. Thanks!

  14. #11138
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave89  [View Original Post]
    I have read through a couple years' worth of reports here without ever seeing such a thing mentioned. Does this just not happen around here, or do none of you actually ask for this service?

    It's super common in a few places I have been to in SE Asia, but I haven't seen it here.
    I received this service on the west side about six months ago at Fang Aromatherapy by a toothy auntie. I haven't repeated.

  15. #11137
    I'm kind of a sucker for blonde Asians, so I checked out Beauty as mentioned previously here. Heidi (was busy and I was on a time crunch because I had wasted a bunch of time waiting for a provider that ghosted. So I just had the usual session with Mimi. I'd say Heidi looks like a gyaru type with dark blonde dyed hair. I'll make an appt and check her out next week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape