Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 1117 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35626

    Also curious

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    So what is her status? Does anyone have her number or location? I'm skeptical after all I've read and seen on her but curious if she's out now or what? Has anyone seen her lately?
    I am also curious about Regina, if anyone knows but prefers to dm please don't hesitate.

  2. #35625
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    She a catfish.
    Yea. I found out the hard way.

  3. #35624

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone recently dreamed with her? Is it worth the time or just a standard experience and does she do bbj at all?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/513484306226
    This b triple booked at 3 am last night, 3 John's in a small hotel lobby and she stopped responding to 2 of us for whoever offered $50 more. That was a burning bridge moment for me plus the weight she added from vacation doesn't look good in my opinion.

  4. #35623

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone recently dreamed with her? Is it worth the time or just a standard experience and does she do bbj at all?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/513484306226
    I saw here earlier this week. She is legit and in a decent location. She did give a pretty good BBJ but the visit wasn't anything extraordinary. If you decide to go see her, I don't think you will be disappointed.

  5. #35622

    Talia

    Have anyone recently dreamed with her? Is it worth the time or just a standard experience and does she do bbj at all?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/513484306226

  6. #35621
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62;7462109[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/197694828[/URL]
    She a catfish.

  7. #35620

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a bad experience with here, her getting into a car with a guy doesn't seem like a big deal. Do you guys not think 90 percent of theses girls have a pimp / bf hanging around some where. I always assume they have some type of protection around that would be dumb not to. She text me every once and a while I've never seen her waiting on a good report.
    So what is her status? Does anyone have her number or location? I'm skeptical after all I've read and seen on her but curious if she's out now or what? Has anyone seen her lately?

  8. #35619

    Emerson Michelle and Tabitha

    A very weird day to say the least. All 3 reached out to lmk they are going to be in RVA this weekend. If you have their numbers I'd definitely hit them up. Or wait till they hit y'all up I guess. Stay safe out there.

  9. #35618

  10. #35617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Must be visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone.

    Senior Member here from out of town. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about HarlietheBarbie? In town for tonight and thought I might explore the local talent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highl...-/910134792284

    I have searched through the threads and could not find anything, but yall seem to be active enough in here to get a decent response. Thank you!
    She posted her snap in ad, I gave a follow and she posted this morning still in rva. She looks good too. I might just have to toft.

  11. #35616

    Hello

    Hey Packie,

    Could I get Beckys info?

  12. #35615
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Someone has seen her.

    The ad reads like a person looking for a FWB and stalker this and that. The bottom lists her age as 18. Smell fishy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/197667601
    It's just OF spam: "msg me on my OF below as that's where I spend most of my time".

  13. #35614

    SirensVA

    Anyone know if they are still in operation? All the pics look old, but the google site has reviews, so I don't know what to think. Would be nice if they listed their current lineup.

  14. #35613

    Bridget Sailor

    Does anyone have her new number? Anyone seen her lately that can provide a current status?

  15. #35612

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Someone has seen her.

    The ad reads like a person looking for a FWB and stalker this and that. The bottom lists her age as 18. Smell fishy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/197667601
    She is selling content. She wants you to subscribe to her OF. You'll never meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape