Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 1119 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35578

    Gramo

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Gramo gave me a headache of a runaround Monday. I reached out she responded with the details and then was steadily posting ads while I was parked at the taco Bell waiting for her to respond.
    LOL I think she has a scheduler app because I've seen post that went up while I was with her. She is great but I need variety and I don't want most of the low cost HIGH volume providers that often get discussed. One of the ones on Eros text back but something feels off. So I'm going to hold off.

  2. #35577

    Diana

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...2.htm?cat=1224

    3 holes. Nice time safe and hot. Market price. Stay safe.

  3. #35576
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a bad experience with here, her getting into a car with a guy doesn't seem like a big deal. Do you guys not think 90 percent of theses girls have a pimp / bf hanging around some where. I always assume they have some type of protection around that would be dumb not to. She text me every once and a while I've never seen her waiting on a good report.
    I've seen her 4 or 5 times, pretty much one of my backups. Decent head. Never had any issues with her. Nothing stellar to say either, but I will say I've never seen any evidence of habits.

  4. #35575

    Lynchburg MILF Michelle

    Met sexy MILF from Lynchburg playing in Richmond. She was here working the area few years ago. Dirty blond, nice figure and decent skills. She is looking for new friends. Hmu for digits.

  5. #35574
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Gramo is way any Intel on this one she has been posting since October I'm sure somebody else had to see her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6895002367/1

    Thank you.
    Gramo gave me a headache of a runaround Monday. I reached out she responded with the details and then was steadily posting ads while I was parked at the taco Bell waiting for her to respond.

  6. #35573

    Latina search

    Gramo is way any Intel on this one she has been posting since October I'm sure somebody else had to see her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6895002367/1

    Thank you.

  7. #35572
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    How do you find ones willing on X or Snap?
    I start with ones that post it on their ad and look at who follows them and they seem to follow each other. I made a fake X and IG so family friends can't see what I'm up to. Snap is a little harder but I have quite a few traveling providers on there so I can see when they coming to town. It takes time but over past few years I have used it to meet several providers that I wouldn't have. There are fakes just like everywhere but they reveal themselves pretty quickly. Good luck be safe.

  8. #35571

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Packie for the connection. She was staying with Becky, so I knew she was cool. Cheyenne has an amazing little spinner body and amazing BBJ skills. She took direction very well and make easy work of me. Top BBJ and I'll be back if she can keep a phone.
    Cheyenne has all 3 holes open. And yes her bbj skills are top notch. Just make sure you wrap up tight for anything else. She will never keep a phone. LOL. Good luck with that.

  9. #35570
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    To me not worth it anymore. Too many fakes and OF girls. I do better on X or snap and it costs me zero. I guess if you have big bankroll then cool but 130 $ for 30 days nah pass.
    How do you find ones willing on X or Snap?

  10. #35569

    I just saw her on Monday

    I just saw her on Monday. Visited her girlfriend the week before. The share a room over at the Suburban beside Hooters. She's definitely older than the pics show but by no means a Hag. Still has a decent shape and was a decent visit. At the price point I'll definitely repeat. Both her and her girlfriend were easy to connect with, did not rush me, no weird smells or smoke smells, both seemed clean with a decent bbj and cfs. I'd see either one again.

  11. #35568

    Utr

    Becky has a working phone again. Just hmu if you need her new digits or Cheyenne's and Hailey's.

  12. #35567

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShopper  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. Way bruised up with one seriously disfigured eye. Solid BBBJWCIM and took direction well. A very sweet girl but no beauty queen. $. 8 at the Red Roof Inn on RTE 10 in Chester.

    -SS.
    Thank you for the feedback. I won't waste my time. This kind of info is what this forum is for.

  13. #35566

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    A while back
    Has anyone had a bad experience with here, her getting into a car with a guy doesn't seem like a big deal. Do you guys not think 90 percent of theses girls have a pimp / bf hanging around some where. I always assume they have some type of protection around that would be dumb not to. She text me every once and a while I've never seen her waiting on a good report.

  14. #35565
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I thought that was a sugarbaby website not sugargranny.

  15. #35564

    Thanksgiving

    Any decent ladies working today / tonight? I've reached out to my roster and things are dead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape