Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 1118 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 37371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35616

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a bad experience with here, her getting into a car with a guy doesn't seem like a big deal. Do you guys not think 90 percent of theses girls have a pimp / bf hanging around some where. I always assume they have some type of protection around that would be dumb not to. She text me every once and a while I've never seen her waiting on a good report.
    So what is her status? Does anyone have her number or location? I'm skeptical after all I've read and seen on her but curious if she's out now or what? Has anyone seen her lately?

  2. #35615

    Emerson Michelle and Tabitha

    A very weird day to say the least. All 3 reached out to lmk they are going to be in RVA this weekend. If you have their numbers I'd definitely hit them up. Or wait till they hit y'all up I guess. Stay safe out there.

  3. #35614

  4. #35613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Must be visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone.

    Senior Member here from out of town. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about HarlietheBarbie? In town for tonight and thought I might explore the local talent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highl...-/910134792284

    I have searched through the threads and could not find anything, but yall seem to be active enough in here to get a decent response. Thank you!
    She posted her snap in ad, I gave a follow and she posted this morning still in rva. She looks good too. I might just have to toft.

  5. #35612

    Hello

    Hey Packie,

    Could I get Beckys info?

  6. #35611
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Someone has seen her.

    The ad reads like a person looking for a FWB and stalker this and that. The bottom lists her age as 18. Smell fishy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/197667601
    It's just OF spam: "msg me on my OF below as that's where I spend most of my time".

  7. #35610

    SirensVA

    Anyone know if they are still in operation? All the pics look old, but the google site has reviews, so I don't know what to think. Would be nice if they listed their current lineup.

  8. #35609

    Bridget Sailor

    Does anyone have her new number? Anyone seen her lately that can provide a current status?

  9. #35608

    Valerie

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Someone has seen her.

    The ad reads like a person looking for a FWB and stalker this and that. The bottom lists her age as 18. Smell fishy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/197667601
    She is selling content. She wants you to subscribe to her OF. You'll never meet.

  10. #35607
    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone.

    Senior Member here from out of town. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about HarlietheBarbie? In town for tonight and thought I might explore the local talent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highl...-/910134792284

    I have searched through the threads and could not find anything, but yall seem to be active enough in here to get a decent response. Thank you!
    I've never seen her post locally until now.

  11. #35606

    HarlietheBarbie

    Hello everyone.

    Senior Member here from out of town. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about HarlietheBarbie? In town for tonight and thought I might explore the local talent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highl...-/910134792284

    I have searched through the threads and could not find anything, but y’all seem to be active enough in here to get a decent response. Thank you!

  12. #35605

    Bad feeling about this one unless.

    Someone has seen her.

    The ad reads like a person looking for a FWB and stalker this and that. The bottom lists her age as 18. Smell fishy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/197667601

  13. #35604
    Quote Originally Posted by SJena2013  [View Original Post]
    She was sober when I saw her two weeks back. Service was good and prices are reasonable. She was in the Bellwood area but I took her to my own place.

    Omar.
    Clear out your inbox.

  14. #35603

    I think they are fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    I would really love a body to body massage, with extras.

    Also does anyone know what happened to.

    "Estella body rubs".

    Lost contact and haven't heard anything since May.

    But any intel of these 3 girls??

    1) https://tryst.link/massage/sweetyiren.

    2) https://tryst.link/massage/viktoriialagert.

    3) https://tryst.link/massage/alinochka.

    Any intel would be appreciated thank you.
    I've seen these profiles before. Last time I called and reached out to one of these women and when I got their text back and asked for a pic it didn't look like anything like the pics on the ad so I bailed.

  15. #35602

    Utr Chelsea

    Hey Chelsea is looking for some old and new friends to hangout and chill with. If you need any details or her number just hmu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape