Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 1118 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35611
    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone.

    Senior Member here from out of town. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about HarlietheBarbie? In town for tonight and thought I might explore the local talent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highl...-/910134792284

    I have searched through the threads and could not find anything, but yall seem to be active enough in here to get a decent response. Thank you!
    I've never seen her post locally until now.

  2. #35610

    HarlietheBarbie

    Hello everyone.

    Senior Member here from out of town. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about HarlietheBarbie? In town for tonight and thought I might explore the local talent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highl...-/910134792284

    I have searched through the threads and could not find anything, but y’all seem to be active enough in here to get a decent response. Thank you!

  3. #35609

    Bad feeling about this one unless.

    Someone has seen her.

    The ad reads like a person looking for a FWB and stalker this and that. The bottom lists her age as 18. Smell fishy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/197667601

  4. #35608
    Quote Originally Posted by SJena2013  [View Original Post]
    She was sober when I saw her two weeks back. Service was good and prices are reasonable. She was in the Bellwood area but I took her to my own place.

    Omar.
    Clear out your inbox.

  5. #35607

    I think they are fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    I would really love a body to body massage, with extras.

    Also does anyone know what happened to.

    "Estella body rubs".

    Lost contact and haven't heard anything since May.

    But any intel of these 3 girls??

    1) https://tryst.link/massage/sweetyiren.

    2) https://tryst.link/massage/viktoriialagert.

    3) https://tryst.link/massage/alinochka.

    Any intel would be appreciated thank you.
    I've seen these profiles before. Last time I called and reached out to one of these women and when I got their text back and asked for a pic it didn't look like anything like the pics on the ad so I bailed.

  6. #35606

    Utr Chelsea

    Hey Chelsea is looking for some old and new friends to hangout and chill with. If you need any details or her number just hmu.

  7. #35605

    Tryst girls

    You should TOFTT and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSlinginDingo  [View Original Post]
    I would really love a body to body massage, with extras.

    Also does anyone know what happened to.

    "Estella body rubs".

    Lost contact and haven't heard anything since May.
    You should TOFTT and report back.

    But any intel of these 3 girls??

    1) https://tryst.link/massage/sweetyiren.

    2) https://tryst.link/massage/viktoriialagert.

    3) https://tryst.link/massage/alinochka.

    Any intel would be appreciated thank you.

  8. #35604

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.
    You shouldn't have any problems ushering in world peace after a feat like that. By the way I have a unicorn in my garage that drinks his water from the holy grail!

  9. #35603
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.
    This sounds like a "my girlfriend in Canada" story. Outcall? BOTH of them? Like Operation Sealion: big fantasy, never happened.

  10. #35602

    Culito

    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    For the anal enthusiasts.
    Es culito o culote?

  11. #35601

    Culito

    For the anal enthusiasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I went and seen big booty Judy the other morning. She's an absolute space case and super flaky. I was thinking she was fake for a minute but finally met up with her. It was okay. She does have a tight little box for sure. Not sure I'd repeat but then again. It was only. 6 for qv. She's extremely flaky so not sure if the hassle is worth it. If you keep trying though, you'll eventually see her. She's down for pretty much anything. She wanted me to take pics and videos and Greek is her favorite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0537.jpg‎  

  12. #35600
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    She acts very much like she's in high demand and stresses booking in advance and confirming the appt the next day by a certain time. I booked her and texted her the following morning and she said she gave my slot to someone else and said sorry. I thought that was extremely rude to do. I was very upset about the lack of professionalism there. The handful of times I've seen her before, I was not impressed at all. Not sure what people see there. Also, to me the location is high risk. By now I'm sure some of her neighbors are on to her and it's only a matter of time before LEO shows up.
    I went to see her a while back, probably 2 years ago at this point, and there were multiple cars in the driveway and two kids playing in the yard. I just turned around and left. She's been flying too close to the sun imo, she's already been caught once back in the day when she was working out of a hotel on boulevard. She's also been 41 for 15 years.

  13. #35599

    Staxx & LoLo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.
    I think you are Big Capping here. I also know that anybody that been in the game a while has been with these two know you're capping.

  14. #35598

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have a link for Judy?
    Save yourself the trouble. She will waste your time.

  15. #35597

    Staxxx and Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmekittyrva  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with these two favorites, outcall and it was more than I ever imagined it could be. We hung out for a hour or so before making our way to the bedroom and I swear the chemistry between the two of them was on fire. They gave me a double bbj and both daty each other while I doggied one after the other. Wasn't cheap but was worth every penny.
    Sorry Kitty but this feels like one of those fake stories we used to read on Penthouse Forum.

    It was tough to communicate and see Staxx at her own place. I can't imagine the logistical nightmare it would be to get Staxx and Lolo to show up at your place. Also, after hanging out for an hour, Staxx would be asleep.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape