Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 1125 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28937
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Lately I've been seeing lots of younger (18+/20s) and outrageously attractive ladies offering ridiculously low rates on Tryst. They all have no contact information but instead ask you to contact them through their OnlyFans. My theory is that they are trying to get OF subscriptions and that there's zero chance of actually meeting them. I wish I were wrong.
    Give that man a cigar!

  2. #28936

    My theory

    Lately I've been seeing lots of younger (18+/20s) and outrageously attractive ladies offering ridiculously low rates on Tryst. They all have no contact information but instead ask you to contact them through their OnlyFans. My theory is that they are trying to get OF subscriptions and that there's zero chance of actually meeting them. I wish I were wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ofw13  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    Is this TGTBT or has any partaken?

    https://tryst.link/escort/urverynaughtygirl

  3. #28935

    ISO Water sports?

    Been out of the hobby for most of the year (life changes and also curious about some of the other changes afoot) but I've been itching to try water sports (giving) and that's not quite a convo I've been comfortable throwing at a girl I'm trying to pick up at the bar.

    Anyone got any providers they'd recommend that cater to that? I know from experience and reports that that 95% of folks who claim to offer it on Skip are scamming or not serious.

    TIA for any leads!

  4. #28934
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Tgtbt?

    Hi Everyone,

    Is this TGTBT or has any partaken?

    https://tryst.link/escort/urverynaughtygirl

  5. #28933
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnReynolds  [View Original Post]
    Saw Rafaella Capri in Raleigh recently. She tours here every 2-3 months, for about a week at a time. Expensive, but well worth it. She has over 200 TER reviews, with avg of 9. 1/8. 8 scores. Would recommend if you want to treat yourself.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rafaella-capri
    Dude, $800 hr plus $500 for greek? WTF. I have never touched, fucked or seen any pussy or ass that I would pay that amount for. You must live on the "other side of the tracks" than I do brother!

  6. #28932

    Foot fetish?

    Just looking around and came across this site.

    https://www.feetfinder.com/

  7. #28931

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Burivasek  [View Original Post]
    Seems either she moved out (someone else using the phone#) or pre-pared something for all mongers. Texted her today and got a long copy paste response talking about car breakdown and how the date money could help her to get going.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...-/795193207236

    Yes, she told me that too, about the car breaking down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-02 231229.jpg‎  

  8. #28930
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Haven't noticed her profile in a while. She used to post from Asheville for a bit. She might have retired. Honestly, not a loss to the industry at all. Way too many rules and way too expensive, not GFE at all inspite posting about being GFE, not submissive at all inspite of posting about being submissive, and multiple reviews stated her place was a mess.
    Well to each their own. I will say that she was very submissive and fun. But yes there were a few rules. She seemed nice. Maybe I just saw her early in her journey?

  9. #28929
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    About two years ago Becca was posting on Tryst. Does anyone know if she retired?
    Haven't noticed her profile in a while. She used to post from Asheville for a bit. She might have retired. Honestly, not a loss to the industry at all. Way too many rules and way too expensive, not GFE at all inspite posting about being GFE, not submissive at all inspite of posting about being submissive, and multiple reviews stated her place was a mess.

  10. #28928
    Quote Originally Posted by LoloNah999  [View Original Post]
    I never saw that post. I'm sorry, I will try to be more attentive. Can you show me that reply you said?

    I looked thru the thread and couldn't find your response you said? You sure it was me?
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...161&viewfull=1#post7447161 - This was my post. I posted it in that thread because I wasn't sure if you were serious.

  11. #28927

    Becca Lynn / Savannah Lee

    About two years ago Becca was posting on Tryst. Does anyone know if she retired?

  12. #28926
    Quote Originally Posted by RJudge  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting the Raleigh area later this week and would love a recommendation or two. If it helps, I typically go for one of the following. My preference is a GFE provider. If I go this route, I don't mind spending a little more, assuming she's worth it. My second option would be whoever gives the best head in the city, so good that I don't even need to think about FS. If anyone has a recommendation, feel free to reply here or DM me. Thanks for any consideration and if y'all are ever in Wilmington, I'm happy to return the favor.
    Neither are lookers but IMHO the best head in the area is from Peaches or Shadow. But been a bit since I've seen either.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197577526

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/197597449

  13. #28925

    Apologies

    I never saw that post. I'm sorry, I will try to be more attentive. Can you show me that reply you said?

    I looked thru the thread and couldn't find your response you said? You sure it was me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Dude all you've done is ask questions and made 0 reports. I also responded to your question about of in a different thread but you disappeared after your last post and seem to not read anything and just ask questions. Very few people will respond if they can't trust you, especially in these times.

  14. #28924
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    Yeah felt a little suspect thanks for the intel. Hard to find honest providers these days.
    Was this one of the fake Asian ads?

  15. #28923

    Thanks!

    Yeah felt a little suspect thanks for the intel. Hard to find honest providers these days

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    My friend was just telling me about this place. He had a bad experience today.

    Was in the area so he figured he would check it out. The address they give is a regular house, decorated for Christmas, corner lot. They texted him to come back later since they were busy.

    They texted about a half hour later and told him to park on the side and stand behind a red Corolla. Uh, no. He got out of there. Beware.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape