Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 1125 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 30798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28938
    Quote Originally Posted by LoloNah999  [View Original Post]
    I never saw that post. I'm sorry, I will try to be more attentive. Can you show me that reply you said?

    I looked thru the thread and couldn't find your response you said? You sure it was me?
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...161&viewfull=1#post7447161 - This was my post. I posted it in that thread because I wasn't sure if you were serious.

  2. #28937

    Becca Lynn / Savannah Lee

    About two years ago Becca was posting on Tryst. Does anyone know if she retired?

  3. #28936
    Quote Originally Posted by RJudge  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting the Raleigh area later this week and would love a recommendation or two. If it helps, I typically go for one of the following. My preference is a GFE provider. If I go this route, I don't mind spending a little more, assuming she's worth it. My second option would be whoever gives the best head in the city, so good that I don't even need to think about FS. If anyone has a recommendation, feel free to reply here or DM me. Thanks for any consideration and if y'all are ever in Wilmington, I'm happy to return the favor.
    Neither are lookers but IMHO the best head in the area is from Peaches or Shadow. But been a bit since I've seen either.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197577526

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/197597449

  4. #28935

    Apologies

    I never saw that post. I'm sorry, I will try to be more attentive. Can you show me that reply you said?

    I looked thru the thread and couldn't find your response you said? You sure it was me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Dude all you've done is ask questions and made 0 reports. I also responded to your question about of in a different thread but you disappeared after your last post and seem to not read anything and just ask questions. Very few people will respond if they can't trust you, especially in these times.

  5. #28934
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    Yeah felt a little suspect thanks for the intel. Hard to find honest providers these days.
    Was this one of the fake Asian ads?

  6. #28933

    Thanks!

    Yeah felt a little suspect thanks for the intel. Hard to find honest providers these days

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    My friend was just telling me about this place. He had a bad experience today.

    Was in the area so he figured he would check it out. The address they give is a regular house, decorated for Christmas, corner lot. They texted him to come back later since they were busy.

    They texted about a half hour later and told him to park on the side and stand behind a red Corolla. Uh, no. He got out of there. Beware.
    .

  7. #28932

    Take plunge with Brandi.

    Quote Originally Posted by RJudge  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting the Raleigh area later this week and would love a recommendation or two. If it helps, I typically go for one of the following. My preference is a GFE provider. If I go this route, I don't mind spending a little more, assuming she's worth it. My second option would be whoever gives the best head in the city, so good that I don't even need to think about FS. If anyone has a recommendation, feel free to reply here or DM me. Thanks for any consideration and if y'all are ever in Wilmington, I'm happy to return the favor.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...8/499975810905

    She can give you a great BBJ until you say enough. Before getting onto FS.

  8. #28931

    That's AI.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed2013  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any intel and rates on Dirty Blonde Seductive MILF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/759430500864
    Blurry faces means that it creates more consistent lookalike pictures. The last one is a giveaway with the AI shine / texture in the picture.

  9. #28930

    Rafaella Capri visit

    Saw Rafaella Capri in Raleigh recently. She tours here every 2-3 months, for about a week at a time. Expensive, but well worth it. She has over 200 TER reviews, with avg of 9. 1/8. 8 scores. Would recommend if you want to treat yourself.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rafaella-capri

  10. #28929

    Funky Story

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerDoll2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...u/869776868591

    I went back for a second go with Jane. Much like the first visit except this time she gave me her edging technique where she drills her tongue into my frenulum for I don't know how long. Seemed like forever but that still wasn't long enough. I've seen plenty of providers before but never got head like this.

    I'll see her again for this.
    Seems either she moved out (someone else using the phone#) or pre-pared something for all mongers. Texted her today and got a long copy paste response talking about car breakdown and how the date money could help her to get going.

  11. #28928
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    My friend was just telling me about this place. He had a bad experience today.

    Was in the area so he figured he would check it out. The address they give is a regular house, decorated for Christmas, corner lot. They texted him to come back later since they were busy.

    They texted about a half hour later and told him to park on the side and stand behind a red Corolla. Uh, no. He got out of there. Beware.
    There are few occasions providers working out of an apt in a community asked me to park on certain parking lot spot, looking at the surroundings that seemed to be ok. This something really scary skeptical. Glad he got out.

  12. #28927

    Good one

    Comms quick.

    Convenient hotel location.

    Bbj was 7/10.

    FS took everything offered with ease.

    Would see again and soon.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197516792#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20251201_210350_056.jpg‎  

  13. #28926
    Sorry, for the late report. I was getting trouble logging in and verifying my email.

    I concur completely with this. I had a very bad dream. Couldn't even finish the deed and left unhappy.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Khaleesi, or Cali, or Brielle, or Fayth. Don't know what name she is using now.

    She used to be my ATF for the area. I have seen her several times in the past. When her BF or husband got out of prison. She went no AA soon after. I haven't seen her since. Apparently her drug use increased exponentially after that as well.

    She was a lot of fun back in the day. Very flexible and very small / light. She was on the gymnastics team at her college. My understanding is she has gone less and less GFE over the years. People reported she stopped kissing and stopped letting them DATY. I don't do that with women in this profession. So never cared. It's been more than a year, or maybe 2 for me. So can't tell you how she is currently. But I would guess she's gone downhill. But I contacted her once and she was very polite in telling me no.

  14. #28925

    Has anyone seen Dirty Blonde Seductive MILF

    Has anyone have any intel and rates on Dirty Blonde Seductive MILF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/759430500864

  15. #28924

    Visiting and Looking for Recommendations

    I am visiting the Raleigh area later this week and would love a recommendation or two. If it helps, I typically go for one of the following. My preference is a GFE provider. If I go this route, I don't mind spending a little more, assuming she's worth it. My second option would be whoever gives the best head in the city, so good that I don't even need to think about FS. If anyone has a recommendation, feel free to reply here or DM me. Thanks for any consideration and if y'all are ever in Wilmington, I'm happy to return the favor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape